• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well this is a record, just under 5 more hours, and it'd be 3 whole days. Anyway er... I'm doing a few N64 BRSTMs that I (or anyone else) haven't done yet, or at least updating those that need updating for certain reasons.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Wow, I just remembered that I've had the Sonic 4 - Wii soundtrack on my computer since Early January and still haven't processed it.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Urrgh, anyone hate the new Smashboards? :p
I know it's April Fool's Day, but Rebecca Black? Come on D:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
There's a BRSTM of The Power of the Stars by blazingflare, and 2 updates of the same song. All 3 are exactly the same.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - A Life-Threatening Quest By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - A Snow Light By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Academic City By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Along The Beach By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Anchoret By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Antinomy By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Avenger - Richter By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Beat One's Way By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Behind Us By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Climb it Hastily! By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Colette By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Colette - It Is Sad By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Dance In The Sunshine By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Danger Signal By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Delightful Day By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Derris-Kharlan - A Faraway Star By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Desert Flower By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - English Opening By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Epilogue - Okaeri By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Eternal Promise By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Far From Our World By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - From Darkside - Emil By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Full Force! By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Fun With Idol! By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Genis By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Ginnungagap - Rip in the world By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Gladsheim - Prison of Soul By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Harbor Town By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Harvest In Sanctuary By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - I'll Go By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - In a Shadowy Wood By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Knight Mass By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Knight of Ratatosk By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Kratos By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Legend of Symphonia By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Like a Glint of Light By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Lloyd By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Memories of Travel By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Moonlight By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Nekonin! By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - New Fight New Labyrinth By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Ninin Sankyaku By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Nobody Knows By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Off-Key By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Old Familiar Scent of Iselia By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Peace Out... - A Loath-To-Depart By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Person Who Conceives Frenzy By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Please Come In By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Presea By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Raine By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Raine - Relical Mode! By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Raising a Curtain By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Regal By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Rest of the Heart - Sanctuary By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Rovers By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Run Through By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Sad Acting By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Search a Seal By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Sheena By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Shining Dew By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Shinobi Life By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Smile - Marta By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Standing The Pain By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Stillness By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Talk About Sylvarant By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Tender Father By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Tethe'alla Castle By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - The End of Their Adventure By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - The Grudge By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - The Kingdom City of Meltokio By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - The More That I Try By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - The Wilderness of Sadness By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - This Isn't The Time By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - To be Fearless By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Town of a Wind And Ruins By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Underground Passage By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Uneasiness By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Untold Despair By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Venturer's Colony By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Water Symphony By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - With Courage By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Won The Battle By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Zelos By Moosehunter - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry for not looking through the thread, but...is there a Friday(Rebecca Black)?
If this isn't the right place, sorry.

Kunx990

Smash Apprentice
I guess I'll finish up all of the Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix songs as soon as they are posted up on Brawl custom music.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Anyone have any suggestions on what Hans Zimmer's "Recklessly Impulsive" would be suitable for (as in what stage, or non-stage theme should it replace)?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, why are there so many duplicates (in some cases, triplicates) of the same song for Gold & Silver at BCM?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
What by the same person (VideoGameMusicFan)? He should at least say, not just upload them the exact same names. And to be honest, only the SFX-less ones should be there.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
What by the same person (VideoGameMusicFan)? He should at least say, not just upload them the exact same names. And to be honest, only the SFX-less ones should be there.
They should be deleted. On a side note, this guy just likes, sprinkling, commas in random places, throughout his sentences.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
There's a YTPL limit?
yes 200 before it maxes out. :D

I heard someone here takes requests for converting...honestly I tried it for a day and I've concluded I'm not ment to convert MP3's but maybe someone else can convert some...obviously all 200 is too much to ask and I doubt anyone could...at least from my experience it seems difficult. But a few random ones would be cool :D

moosehunter

Smash Ace

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Guys, I am back !! :awesome:

The BRSTMs I made :

A good chunk of Earthbound's songs, some songs from F-Zero GP Legend and F-Zero Climax (yay for the noiseless cutscenes in GPL and the track editor in Climax), all the F-Zero songs with the Vuvuzela and a few more !

It's going to be a long list, so brace yourself !

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I thought it was a nice song, let's see how the people who will download the song will place it. :)

Fast Brawl. Explosive Items only, Yoshi's Island (Melee). Nuff said =P

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Sorry about that, but this is what happen when you give me too much time :awesome:

If that can reassure you, I'm finished in uploading my songs ;)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Is Zealous98 a member here? Just wondering because his BRSTM of Shirobon's Starlight cuts out quite a lot of the song that you don't here. I have created BRSTM that contains the full song, but also loops smoothly with a bit of overlapping.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Top Bottom