• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

StarKiller vs Xyro 50$ MM: Battle Without Honor or Humanity! VIDEOS ON 2ND POST!!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dem Xyro trickery...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hehehehehe welp.

The man has bigger stones than I, has shown it in front of a live audience, and it will soon be in theaters near you. I studied, and studied, and studied his videos vs my Peach brethren (and "sister" /no incest), and played the matchup (and the Green Lesbian) as well as I possibly could (playing better then I ever have with my Texas training powering me up to a whole new level, no less), but this man is indeed the Peach slayer. I, King Beef, have been given the "zair" by Xyro.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Dammit I don't know if I can go that far, but a deal is a deal.

I, King Beef, agree to co-sign Xyro's belief that Samus slightly beats Peach.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro
vs
KingBeef

And so it was! The last of the G$lutz had fallen, the disease was eradicated and the world was safe once more. Having barely broken a sweat, the legendary Xyro retracted his Zair, activated his ipod and was last seen bobbing his head to THIS song as he walked off into the sunset.

Xyro(samus) vs KingBeef(peach)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5T8xmpImNM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJiye53J8Dg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L0XG9ESX34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04Uourt0bUE

edit: OMFG LMAO if you watch the "bobbing his head" link and listen to the "THIS" link at the same time you will laugh HARD!!!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Hehehehehe welp.

The man has bigger stones than I, has shown it in front of a live audience, and it will soon be in theaters near you. I studied, and studied, and studied his videos vs my Peach brethren (and "sister" /no incest), and played the matchup (and the Green Lesbian) as well as I possibly could (playing better then I ever have with my Texas training powering me up to a whole new level, no less), but this man is indeed the Peach slayer. I, King Beef, have been given the "zair" by Xyro.
You can study all you want, but it's kind of different when you start playing. His d-air attempts are stupid and obvious, and yet you don't see them coming. I found out first hand.

>.<

Aside from that, you played well in most aspects. He does **** in the Peach MU though.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Actually Noid, I was wary of his dair the entire time. There were 5 spike attempts in the set I believe. First dair was a legit spike, I dodged the second dair and stage-spiked him in return, I avoided the dair on PS1, and I was also prepared for the final dair by waiting in my float with a turnip in hand...he just ended up catching it with the dair and the rest was history. So I mean, I played it well, and got spiked twice the entire set. Zair was a bit of an issue but I felt I still had a good strategy in place to counteract it whenever I could instead of getting butchered by it and having no response at all. I can live with that. xD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Noid, what's the next big tournament you're going to? You're next on the people I want to challenge bucket list.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
True. But pretty sure I'm going to dish out some whoop-*** next time we play. Also, 17th? Step it up. You can't just **** Peaches and expect to place in tourney.
Im not gonna lie, i did absolutely terrible in tournament. I lost to 2 people who i NEVER EVER lose to. Ive totally lost my patience with this game. Everything about it gets on my nerves. I want melee back.

Noid, what's the next big tournament you're going to? You're next on the people I want to challenge bucket list.
I honestly think you will pron beat noid only cause this guy dont go no mid tier exp.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion

I beat Noid in bracket at WHOBO 3. Thank goodness for Xyro practice!! That lesbian scissored me to death and got me into shape for the Space Witch matchup <3

Top Bottom