• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

StarKiller vs Xyro 50$ MM: Battle Without Honor or Humanity! VIDEOS ON 2ND POST!!!!!!

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Looking forward to seeing this on Saturday. Also looking forward to meeting you, KB.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Dear 'Starkiller'

If you lose this, I am going to get so angry I will upset my tea tray. I was quite comfortable with King Beef, could only just handle K Bizzle but am seriously fragile after constantly reading 'Starkiller' - who the **** kills stars? NOBODY THAT'S WHO - and you losing this would most likely tip me over the edge

Should Xyro win, I will lose all respect for you (unimportant), demand a visitor message (important) and sarcastically mock the name Starkiller by loudly proclaiming that the only kind of 'Stars' you could kill is the yellow star thistles plant (extremely important)
As a casualty of losing, I will also call Nicole 'Blue' as a contrast to your nickname of 'Red'

I hope to seriously consider my warning

Yours dearly

Me

Nordal

Smash Lord
Dear 'Starkiller'

If you lose this, I am going to get so angry I will upset my tea tray. I was quite comfortable with King Beef, could only just handle K Bizzle but am seriously fragile after constantly reading 'Starkiller' - who the **** kills stars? NOBODY THAT'S WHO - and you losing this would most likely tip me over the edge

Should Xyro win, I will lose all respect for you (unimportant), demand a visitor message (important) and sarcastically mock the name Starkiller by loudly proclaiming that the only kind of 'Stars' you could kill is the yellow star thistles plant (extremely important)
As a casualty of losing, I will also call Nicole 'Blue' as a contrast to your nickname of 'Red'

I hope to seriously consider my warning

Yours dearly

Me

Holy crap, this is the best thing I've read all day.

Nicole

Smash Champion
yeah rick that was a ****in epic post.
i hope you dont actually call me blue though...i dont really care for that idea

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Ohohoho Rick that was beautiful. <3

Why so much displeasure for my new persona, good sir? Do you want me to bring back the meaty royalty that once roamed the land? :(

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

**** STARKiLLER IT'S SO GAY

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
God Kais? WTF is that? More like POOP kais

anyways, ill pick ya up from airport on friday dude

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I deduce that by that man's statements and the twitter statement saying Xyro won 3-1 indicates that yes, indeed he did.

This image represents KB and Xyro

This represents my response

and this represents Me and KB having a chilled out meeting to discuss the Samus MU

I'll go get the weed killer, might as well get your name badge whilst I'm at it k Blue?

Top Bottom