• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

StarKiller vs Xyro 50$ MM: Battle Without Honor or Humanity! VIDEOS ON 2ND POST!!!!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Alright I'm pumped up for this again. Just 2-0'd the 2nd best Samus in the Midwest like it was my day job a the last tournament. Where you at Xyro!?
read below.....

There's Midwest Samus players besides Sago and Genosamus?
If you can beat those wimps, you MIGHT be ready to stand and fight against me.

YOU
TRASH
BRO

WHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Oh, I forgot about Composer, I was just thinking IL Samus players. Shiiii I beat Sago and Composer's double Samus team with my own Samus and a Kirby teammate.
in friendlies, then proceeded to lose to Sago in Samus dittos

Xyro77

Lol I know he's joking. No samus main can beat me. It's just the way it is.

:phone:

Xyro77

No tag can save you from where i will send you................................

did u get your plane ticket yet?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll be getting it right after my paycheck on the 30th. What are the other arrangements? I know you're driving me and stuff. Who's housing?

And damn, what smells like fish and scrap metal? Ohhh.....that's just this low tier hoe I got sweatin' all up in her suit in fear.

Xyro77

I'll be getting it right after my paycheck on the 30th. What are the other arrangements? I know you're driving me and stuff. Who's housing?

I have several people(sync/illmatic/me) i can set you up with for housing but i need to know the date you are arriving and leaving so that they can adjust their work times. Once you are here, housing/transportation and all entry fees will be paid for. Singles/Doubles/Side event/venue fee will be all free for you.

And damn, what smells like fish and scrap metal? Ohhh.....that's just this low tier hoe I got sweatin' all up in her suit in fear.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I am going to book a flight for the evening (8-9pm my time) on Thursday the 16th, chill with whoever on Friday, tournament Saturday, and have the return flight be around 10am your time on Sunday the 19th. I'll give you the solid times though once I book the flight.

LOOOOL at the pic. That's you shootin' your missles and shiz while I just come on in out of nowhere and BOOM SUCKAAA!

Xyro77

Peach boards! What should I do with the 50$ I'm gonna take from STAR KILLER THE KING OF BEEF?

Maybe I should buy 50$ worth of turnips, put them in a bag, pour creamy cat poopies on them and then UPS it to KB with a note that says.....

"Ho Ho Ho, u dumb bro!"

:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Lets go king beef.

You mah dawg.

Also, the OP was full of win.
This is one hype match.

I'm so excited. Hahaha.
sub'd for win.

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Allan you know I've always been on your side, but I'm going to have to root for a fellow Peach main this time. You will feel the wrath of the princess.

And can you seriously tell me you had never heard of bukkake before?

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
If Xyro loses this MM, that is officially the reason he is quitting Smash.

Xyro77

If Xyro loses this MM, that is officially the reason he is quitting Smash.
Im quitting cause im finally tired of this game. its TERRIBLE and im done putting up with it. im also having a kid july 12th.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I feel ya Xyro, a lot of peoples' patience for this game is wearing thin. However, don't you dare think of going easy on me, for if you lose...you will still have to go poopy color Samus and use your new tag in the new Smash if it exists.

Xyro77

I feel ya Xyro, a lot of peoples' patience for this game is wearing thin. However, don't you dare think of going easy on me, for if you lose...you will still have to go poopy color Samus and use your new tag in the new Smash if it exists.
Oh trust me, there will be no holding back the huge creamy pile of poop soup im about to unload on yo face. As it drips down yo monkey lips, only then will you be enlightened.

Top Bottom