• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Brothers League (SSBL)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Peek beat me 3-1.

At least I didn't make a fool out of myself like last time we played. GGs man.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Okay, no response from atomic still. I'm gonna give the spot to Agent 21. gonna PM him, hopefully he confirms soon. If your scheduled to play him and you see him, ask him yourself please. Atomic will be next in line if he ever gets back to me, followed by TJ and Star King.

C'mon play your matches people!

Crazy Hand East gettin repped sooooo hard in week 4. 5-0 so far.

Schedule for Week 5

Set 1 (Intra-Conference Play)

boom 3-0 shark
glow 3-0 lima
star king 0-0 dexter (not played)
jimmy 0-3 killer
sheer 3-1 clubba
bcow 3-0 kys (connection issue forfeit)
jaime 0-0 surri (not played)
agent 0-3 peek

Set 2 (Division Play)

boom 3-0 jimmy
glow 3-1 star king
killer 0-0 shark (not played)
dexter 3-0 limacon
sheer 3-0 agent
bcow 0-0 jaime (not played)
peek 3-2 clubba
surri 3-2 kys

Battlecow vs kys could prove to be the deciding game for the final crazy hand conference wildcard spot. Both players are currently at 3-4, and this game would give the head to head tiebreaker to the victor.

surri vs jaime pits the current #1 player in the league, the 8-0 surri, against the very talented newcomer, jaime. Can surri keep the undefeated season dream alive?

kys

Smash Ace
So yeah, I have yet to play Supa/Atomic/Agent 21/TJ/Star King. I guess I'll wait to see who gets the spot and play them whenever?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
So yeah, I have yet to play Supa/Atomic/Agent 21/TJ/Star King. I guess I'll wait to see who gets the spot and play them whenever?
Its agent 21 right now. Play him if you see him, but yea I know its frustrating. I'm waiting to play Jaime too.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Okay guys, nightmare over (my nightmare at least), jaime and agent are officially in the league! All those lingering matches can now be played. Lets try and get caught up as soon as possible. Welcome to the league guys!

Seems like a lot of forfeits last week. If your game wasn't played, let me know why. Personally, shark and I scheduled a game for saturday at 1 but he never showed up. Shark what happened?

Week 5

Peek def clubba 3-2

Still hate myself for that failed comeback on congo ;_;
OMFGLOLROFLMFAO. I was up a high damage 4 stock to 1 stock falcon on ness, and next thing I know its 1 to 1. And how does Peek mess up? Misses the game (match) winning grab off of a grounded dair on the moving platforms on congo. I had almost put the controller down it was so over. He then ***** me on peaches castle in game 5 though, so not quite as dramatic a finish.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo, I emailed Snake back on Tuesday and he didn't reply until sunday- and I had stuff to do yesterday.

IMO that's a win for me, but call it however.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
surri vs jaime pits the current #1 player in the league, the 8-0 surri, against the very talented newcomer, jaime. Can surri keep the undefeated season dream alive?
Okay guys, nightmare over (my nightmare at least), jaime and agent are officially in the league! All those lingering matches can now be played. Lets try and get caught up as soon as possible. Welcome to the league guys!
All my hard work has been wasted D:

I've taken a game or two from Jaime in a serious set before...maybe I'll get lucky and take 3!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
4 games weren't played in week 4 (excluding those with jaime and agent):

snake vs battlecow: I agree, sounds like a win for battlecow, need more than 1 day to schedule a game, thats why I said pm early in the week.

shark vs clubba: i pm'd him monday, no response so pm'd again on wed. Got back to me thursday, and we decided to play the game saturday at 1. I was on from 1-4 on saturday and didn't see shark on, nor have I heard back from him. I did get a pm from him at 3:15 AM friday night/sat morning, but it was a blank pm, maybe he meant to say he couldn't make it. Anyone I think thats a win for me since I pm'd him early and he didn't show to the preset gametime.

boom vs dexter: sounds like no pm's on smashboards or any contactoutside ofkaillera. double losses.

zant vs shark: Shark pm'd zant, no response, shark wins.

I feel weird making decisions on my own games. I'm trying to make mine especially transparent, so let me know if you think I'm making an unfair decision about that please.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
4 games weren't played in week 4 (excluding those with jaime and agent):

snake vs battlecow: I agree, sounds like a win for battlecow, need more than 1 day to schedule a game, thats why I said pm early in the week.

shark vs clubba: i pm'd him monday, no response so pm'd again on wed. Got back to me thursday, and we decided to play the game saturday at 1. I was on from 1-4 on saturday and didn't see shark on, nor have I heard back from him. I did get a pm from him at 3:15 AM friday night/sat morning, but it was a blank pm, maybe he meant to say he couldn't make it. Anyone I think thats a win for me since I pm'd him early and he didn't show to the preset gametime.

boom vs dexter: No info, double loss for now until more info comes up.

zant vs shark: No info, double loss for now until more info comes up.

I feel weird making decisions on my own games. I'm trying to make mine especially transparent, so let me know if you think I'm making an unfair decision about that please.
IMO if you used every resource you have to contact shark...you could have.

I always am able to contact him...Usually via his mobile device.

but perhaps downloading AIM and creating an account to set up a match with one person would be considered "over the top" procedures.

I'll tell you though, if you do add him on AIM, and message him..you'll play.

Same goes for snake...but with MSN.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Snake put down one contact option in his info. It was an email. It is not my responsibility to figure out his MSN or whatever.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I tried to add shark on AIM, but the info on his profile didn't return any results so that was a dead end.

sharksquail

Smash Ace
sorry clubba, I ran into some stuff came up that i had to do. The PM I sent you Friday night was supposed to tell you these things, but i guess i ****ed it up some how. You should take the win for sure.

As for the Zant match. I PM'd him the same time I PM'd you on thurs. he never got back to me.

sharksquail

Smash Ace
samuel barksdale. if you click on the AIM icon under my name you should be able to add me from there. just tried it with a friends account and it worked.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
K I added you, I don't know why it didn't work before. I'm 'Rbballwizard'. I should add that to my profile I suppose.

Edit: Ummmmm.... how do I edit my contact info on smashboards?

Edit2: Thanks Surri!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Week 4

Jaime stomps on clubba's face 3-0

man... and i was up on new controller nova 1-0 before he resigned from the league. Jaiiiiiiiimeeeeeee!!!!!!!:mad:

no but ggs though

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Just so everyone knows, for playoffs there will be two tournaments. One with the top 4 from each conference (8 total), another with the bottom 8. This is in anticipation of the possibility that some people, who clearly won't make the playoffs, might slack off on playing their games. Everyone has something to play for the whole season this way. Plus, more smash is always better.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
I was just being lazy with vsing dexter. We only ever exchanged messages via kaillera and we never met up.

Also my internet has been beyond **** lately, driving me ****ing crazy.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Week 5

Sheer beats clubba 3-1

tough last 3 games: peek, jaime, sheer.

Sounds like a double loss for boom and dex, and giving shark the win over zant if zant has no defense.

TJ.

Smash Cadet
Clubba I am going on vacation later today. If it ends up being my turn to join the league, go ahead and skip me. I'll be home on the 16th, if you don't mind waiting, great, but it's not a big deal either way.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Agent 21's smashboards name? looked through the thread and couldnt find it
Did you mean Kaillera name? its usually A21, but it was Ocean's 21 one time. His smashboards name is on page 6, he was very late to post here.

Surri and Bcow
To Jaime: Surri and Bcow are your week 5 games. You also have one lingering game to play from week 4 against zantetsu (BHLMRO). That week 4 game is past due, but you have extra time because you just joined. If you don't get that game done by monday I'll create a deadline for it. The week 5 games have a deadline of monday at noon. Hope that clears things up.

Also, agent and snake need to play a WEEK 3 game still.

Peek~

Smash Lord
Did you mean Kaillera name? its usually A21, but it was Ocean's 21 one time. His smashboards name is on page 6, he was very late to post here.
Got it, its on page 9 for me. Different Post Per Page show different stuff

We had a chance to play today but he went to go play Boom and never returned. Ill PM him here now

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Hes on galaxy right now
Uhhh, no I'm not :3

Clubba, I'm having major issues with my internet and until I get that fixed, I don't want to be in any events. My spot is open for someone to take, but remember, I lost a lot. Sorry for the inconvenience.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Clubba, I'm having major issues with my internet and until I get that fixed, I don't want to be in any events. My spot is open for someone to take, but remember, I lost a lot. Sorry for the inconvenience.
This is sad news indeed. Well the stars have aligned for star king, and I think I know how. He kidnapped atomic, sent TJ on an all expenses paid vacation for 2 weeks, and then hacked into the mainframe to screw up zants internet. Sneaky star king, very sneaky.

I'm still gonna PM both atomic and star king, and whichever replies first is in. OH and Jaime, you play whichever one takes his spot for week 4.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Star King is in place of zant. Jaime vs star king for week 4 needs to be played.

The Star King

Smash Hero
So I have to play Jaime, Snake, and Dexter?

I need to play Jaime and Snake for the rating project, so that works out well, I guess.

Limaçon

Smash Apprentice
Week 5
Dext3r beat Limaçon 3-0

I am really enjoying this as a way to play against better players, I'm tired of losing to random campers (who could probably beat me without the camping) when just playing on galaxy normally.

[EDIT]: fixed the 'e'

Top Bottom