• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Brothers League (SSBL)

TJ.

Smash Cadet
Sorry I never responded. I just got back from vacation yesterday, and I am now in the process of moving. Unfortunately, I won't have internet until tuesday. I'll be ready for next season though.

:phone:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
NTA hasn't gotten back to me, TJ can't play. So, glowworm and agents spots are DQ'd. However, I cannot give wins to people who forgot they had a game. It wouldn't be fair to players who didn't forget. So jimmy (on account of lack of info), battlecow, and kys all get losses vs agent. killer vs shark.... no info, double losses. I win over lima, he said so a few posts back. shark beats kys is what I'm thinkin, since you set a time but kys didn't show. Summarized below.

jimmy 0-0 agent (week 4)
agent 0-0 kys (week 4)
killer 0-0 sharksquail (week 5)
limacon 0-3 clubba (week 6)
sharksquail 3-0 kys (week 6)
battlecow 0-0 agent (week 6)

As for week 7 (and all lingering games), glowworm and agent forfeit, and their opponents get wins.

star king 3-0 agent (week 6)
glowworm 0-3 jimmyjoe (week 6)
shark 3-0 glowworm (week 7)
boom 3-0 glowworm (week 7)
agent 0-3 surri (week 7)
jaime 3-0 agent (week 7)

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Lol when will that be >_>
Well the regular season ends on monday, playoffs will start sometime next week, and that is just a 3 round single elimination tourney. Then I'll take a short break and see if people wanna do it again. Hopefully less than a month.

Huh, me and sheer had the exact same schedule for week 7, kys and bcow.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
There are still 13 games that need to be played by Monday at noon. Some people can still make the playoffs if they play their games and get some wins (Jaime and Star King especially. Below is the list of people who have played all of their games:

boom
glowworm (DQ'd)
Agent (DQ'd)
kys
clubba

If your name is not on that list, you still have games to play. There are games that need to be played from as far back as week 4, so please check the schedule and make sure you are done.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I've recently come into some problems that stop me from being able to consistently play for the time being.

I may not be able to play until next month, so you can either kick me out or count all my games as losses till then.

Sorry but this truly couldn't have been avoided...i loved this event :(

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Keep me updated. You can forfeit your last 2 games without much consequence, but let me know if you'll be able to do playoffs in the coming weeks or not

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Okay you all have created one angry clubbadubba. If you didn't play your games, tell me why. If I don't have info by the end of the day, double losses will be handed out.

Surri, let me know if you could play this weekend. If not, I'll put someone in your place, I just need to know now.

Brackets up by Thursday or Friday. Will probably allow 5 days for each game to be played.

Peek~

Smash Lord
Jaime and I tried a couple of times. Horrible times to meet up, so we were unable to play due to sleepiness and some lag

Battlecow

Play to Win
I haven't played with sheer because ****-if-I-know, we PM'd each other and then we were like "Oh we'll see each other online" and then we didn't see each other online.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah, I also pretty much thought I'll see my peeps online

Also, I could have played Dexter a million times, but I didn't realise I had a game with him until just now >_____>

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Jaime too late man, you're gonna be in the lower half bracket. I just don't have time to do that, nor would it be fair to others. Good luck in the lower half though!

Everyone who didn't play their matches got double losses. At this point, it is final. Brackets are set and posted soon.

Edit: Brackets are up in the 2nd Post. You can start playing your games now, but I won't officially start the clock until Friday at noon. Every match is a best of 9.

You have 5 full days to play your first round game. First round games are to be completed by Wednesday, August 31st, at noon.

Then you have 5 days from then to finish the 2nd round. Second round games are to be done by Monday, September 5th, at noon.

Third round (championship) games will have 7 days to complete. Third round games will be done by Monday, September 12th, at noon.

Btw Surri you are in the top half, if you can't play the games, just forfeit I suppose.

kys

Smash Ace
Jaime beats kys 5-1
GGS
I did have the worst tornado experience of my short competitive smash career. That little swirly ******* got me GOOD.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Okay guys, 1 day left to get your games played for the first round.

Dexter vs Killer
Battlecow vs Surri
jimmy vs limacon

Play your games, and if not, talk to me. I need to know by Wednesday at noon why your game wasn't played., not after that.

If I don't hear from anyone its gonna be double losses.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Well done guys, 3/6 games done (so much sarcasm)! I talked to Surri through PM's and he said that it was mainly his fault for being unable to play recently, so Battlecow will move on to face Peek. The other 2 games: jimmy vs limacon and killer vs dexter, are both going to be double forfeits. Meaning Boom moves on to the top half championship, and Star King moves on to face Jaime in the Bottom half championship.

If we do another season, games will definitely be rated so people have more reason to play their games.

Limaçon

Smash Apprentice
I apologize for missing my match, I lost my laptop over the weekend and I don't have another computer with Windows installed.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I apologize for missing my match, I lost my laptop over the weekend and I don't have another computer with Windows installed.
Figured something was up, you played almost all of your games during the season. But damn that really sucks man. I hope you can track it down or get a substitute so you can get back to smashing!

Battlecow

Play to Win
I beat peek 5-4

Super tense, then he ended up SD'ing on the last stock of the last match :/

The Star King

Smash Hero
I lost to JaimeHR 5-3, ggs

My Kirby can beat his Fox, Mario, and Samus, but not his Falcon? LOLWUT

Top Bottom