• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Brothers League (SSBL)

Battlecow

Play to Win
I can always count on you to comment on my losses, right, Battlecow? <3
Ever since that excellently publicized business with Weegee and Puff, this has been the case.

Now excuse me while I go and compare your skill unfavorably to Novakane's in the Online Player Tier List thread.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Ever since that excellently publicized business with Weegee and Puff, this has been the case.

Now excuse me while I go and compare your skill unfavorably to Novakane's in the Online Player Tier List thread.
cool story

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
I just realized that my match with The Star King isn't week 6 but week 5. Looks like Clubba got it, though. I still need to play Jimmyjoe.

Limaçon

Smash Apprentice
This late into the season most of the matches are less even than early on. If you look at the first ten pages you can find a lot more 3-2 matches.

kys

Smash Ace
Week 6...I think?

Peek defeats kys 3-1
GGS
Never seen Ness played like that on Peach's Castle b4, good stuff

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Hi, is it possible that I can be dropped from this? Thanks.
Out of curiosity, may I ask why? I appreciate that you played 4 games that really, really needed to get done, but you only joined the league for less than a week. Why did you join if you could only do a week?

Looks like we need another sub. TJ gets back on the 16th I believe, and I think he'll be able to handle his 3 remaining games, so I'll see if he wants in. If he doesn't want in does anybody else want in or know of anyone who would?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
The following players will have until the end of week 7 to finish their games:

Star King
Jaime
Glowworms replacment

Everyone else must be up to date by the end of week 6, which is 12 noon this monday.

Week 7 Schedule

Set 1: Intra-Conference Play

boom 3-0 lima
glow 0-3 shark (not played)
star king 0-0 killer (not played)
jimmy 0-0 dexter (not played)
sheer 3-1 kys
bcow 3-1 clubba
jaime 0-0 peek (not played)
agent 0-3 surri (not played)

Set 2: Division Play

boom 3-0 glow (not played)
star king 0-0 jimmy (not played)
killer 0-0 dexter (not played)
lima 0-0 shark (not played)
sheer 0-0 bcow (not played)
jaime 3-0 agent (not played)
peek 0-0 surri (not played)
kys 3-0 clubba

CHC East Update
Peek and Surri have both clinched top-half playoff spots, but are fighting for the #1 seed. They're week 7 game will possibly decide that. Kys still has a shot technically, but its a longshot.

CHC West Update
Sheer, Battlecow, and Jaime could all win the division. Only 2 of these 3 can make the playoffs, since Peek and Surri have clinched.

MHC West Update
Boom is the only player in the MHC who has clinched a playoff spot, but still is looking to win the division. With 2 more wins, glowworms replacement will clinch as well. Star King and jimmyjoe technically have a shot.

MHC East Update
Killer, Dexter, and Sharksquail are fighting for likely 2 playoff spots. With 2 more wins, killer clinches the division.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Out of curiosity, may I ask why? I appreciate that you played 4 games that really, really needed to get done, but you only joined the league for less than a week. Why did you join if you could only do a week?

Looks like we need another sub. TJ gets back on the 16th I believe, and I think he'll be able to handle his 3 remaining games, so I'll see if he wants in. If he doesn't want in does anybody else want in or know of anyone who would?
It's just that I've been getting bored of 64 lately. I don't know, I just can't play 64 without getting bored rather quickly. I came back to play Smash 64 from playing Melee thinking I could regain that once profound love for the game but it's just not there anymore. I'm gonna be going back to Melee and I obviously can't be participating in tournament stuff like this if I'm going to be playing Melee so I decided to drop from this.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Man I feel bad for clubba. His putting so much effort into this. All his posts and edits in this thread is like a harry potter book each. And everyone dropping out like they get paid for it.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I've been playing both for 6+ years mother truckers.

Literally the only two video games I EVER play.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Man I feel bad for clubba. His putting so much effort into this. All his posts and edits in this thread is like a harry potter book each. And everyone dropping out like they get paid for it.
FINALLY SOMEONE APPRECIATES THE EFFORT! Thank you Olikus. I only write the harry potter books when I've got nothing else to do though, so its all good. I was 'working' all summer in an office by myself, which helped a lot lol.

If we do another season this fall/winter, I would probably ask for a little help though. Maybe a deputy or 2. Puttin it out there now in case people might be interested.

Limaçon

Smash Apprentice
I kinda dropped the ball on my game game with clubba this week. I had a hectic schedule and ended up leaving for the weekend, so I definitely should take the loss.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
If you're still awake I'm down to play still. is tomorrow morning possible? I don't wake up till like 12 normally so.... let me know tonight if you wanna play tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll get up at 10 and check smashboards lol.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Click me

That's right *****es, its JUDGEMENT DAY!

3 weeks of unplayed games are going to be payed for. Star King, Jaime, and glowworms replacement (TJ?) have until week 7 because of their late arrival.

Games being decided:

jimmy vs agent (week 4)
agent vs kys (week 4)
killer vs sharksquail (week 5)
limacon vs clubba (week 6)
sharksquail vs kys (week 6)
battlecow vs agent (week 6)

Limacon taking the forfeit against me as he said. Whats the scoop with the other games guys?

Whats the scoop guys?

kys

Smash Ace
Me vs Agent: I forgot about that too. It got lost in the shuffle for me when all those dropouts happened at the same time. Use your judgement on that one.

Me vs Shark: Last week I was busy studying for the GRE I took on Sunday. I pm'd shark and told him I could play Sunday night or early Monday morning. He didn't show on Sunday night, but he did pm back and say he could play Monday morning. Monday morning I didn't show up because I had a school issue that came up unexpectedly.

That's the scoop. Do whatever you think is best. I'm cool with whatever.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Battlecattle I've been on during your power hours both yesterday and today. Where you at?

Kys I'll be looking for you kaillera.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
NTA if you want in, you got it. Glowwom needs a replacment still and I haven't heard back from TJ, so say the word and its yours.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Week 7

kys beats clubba 3-0

Battlecow beats clcubba 3-1

Both were all falcon dittos on dreamland.

Top Bottom