• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Brothers League (SSBL)

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Sorry to say but im gonna have to drop out...
been having internet problems. ggs
You said you would be able to play by tues/wed, do you think you could take forfeits for week 5 and pick up again next week? It would be a big help if you could stay in, we're running low on replacements.

Peek~

Smash Lord
Still no response to my PM from Agent.

If I dont catch him today, ill add him to my contacts

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Hmmm so far 3 games have been played in week 5..... A lot of people are unable to play this week it seems. I'm considering just extending week 5 to week 6 if less than half of the games are played, I dunno if people would be upset about that, cuz it does seem unfair to those who played their games. Anyway here's week 6.

Schedule For Week 6

Set 1 (Interconference Play)

boom 3-0 bcow
glow 2-3 sheer
star king 3-0 agent (not played)
jimmy 0-0 jaime (not played)
killer 3-0 surri
dexter 1-3 peek
lima 0-3 clubba (not played)
shark 3-0 kys (not played)

Set 2 (Division Play)

boom 3-0 star king
glow 0-3 jimmy (not played)
killer 3-0 lima
dex 3-0 shark
sheer 0-3 jaime
bcow 0-0 agent (not played)
peek 3-1 kys
surri 3-1 clubba

Boom vs Star King: Every game counts for the ruler of the stars after he inherited a 2-5 record. Pulling an upset here would be crucial to star king making the championship bracket.

Sheer vs Jaime: Sheer needs to hold off the newcomer Jaime, who is certainly making a run for the division after inheriting a 1-4 record and bringing it to 3-4. If Jaime wins, that will make a 3-way tie for first in the division between sheer, battlecow, and jaime. Man this division is up for grabs.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Kys gave me the win. We only finished one game, but the DSing, lag, etc. was so bad that he didn't want to deal with it anymore. I don't blame him, honestly.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
lost to killer...3-0

vids coming...you guys better help me fix this....................never mind videos, the play back DS as soon as i opened it FFFFFF

seems linear styles eat me alive.....

kys

Smash Ace
Kys gave me the win. We only finished one game, but the DSing, lag, etc. was so bad that he didn't want to deal with it anymore. I don't blame him, honestly.
It's really too bad, those were going to be some EPIC doug dittos. GG (or half a game, or whatever it was lol)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah, some other time when we're not lagging uncharacteristically we'll do it for real lol

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Week 6

Surri beats clubba 3-1

okay Glowworm, you get snakes spot since he hasn't replied. Post your info in here (specifics in the first post).

btw glowworm, you have games from week 5, and still one game from week 3 against agent 21

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Ah **** lol...i didn't realize that would dodge..ill fix it now very sorry!

And in regards to the censor dodging i would infract if it's obvious they are trying to avoid. But honestly i didn't mean that to come up...just a lot of asterisks

SheerMadness

Smash Master
For the record, last week Agent n I made an attempt at playing.

I suggested we stop and try again later during the 2nd game because it was laggy. I was up 1-0.

Do what you will with that info.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
For the record, last week Agent n I made an attempt at playing.

I suggested we stop and try again later during the 2nd game because it was laggy. I was up 1-0.

Do what you will with that info.
Any idea who was lagging? And have you heard from him since?

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
Hmmm so far 3 games have been played in week 5..... A lot of people are unable to play this week it seems. I'm considering just extending week 5 to week 6 if less than half of the games are played, I dunno if people would be upset about that, cuz it does seem unfair to those who played their games. .
plz extend!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
So I play Star King and Lima for week 5? So should I play the week 3 match before the week 5 matches?
Yea thats who you play, but no you don't have to play week 3 before week 5. The week 6 schedule is out, which you can also start playing. You will have until next monday at noon to be up to date on your matches, which includes 1 week 3, 2 week 5, and 2 week 6 games.

Only 5/16 games played in week 5... It seems like a tough week for a lot of people, and who wants a week where 11 games are forfeited. Because of these circumstances, WEEK 5 GAMES, AND ALL GAMES FROM PRIOR WEEKS, ARE EXTENDED UNTIL THE END OF WEEK 6. WHEN WEEK 6 IS OVER, EVERYONE WILL HAVE PLAYED 12 GAMES, OR DECISIONS WILL BE MADE. I appreciate all those who played their games on time, and I hope no one is too upset about the extension.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Yea thats who you play, but no you don't have to play week 3 before week 5. The week 6 schedule is out, which you can also start playing. You will have until next monday at noon to be up to date on your matches, which includes 1 week 3, 2 week 5, and 2 week 6 games.

Only 5/16 games played in week 5... It seems like a tough week for a lot of people, and who wants a week where 11 games are forfeited. Because of these circumstances, WEEK 5 GAMES, AND ALL GAMES FROM PRIOR WEEKS, ARE EXTENDED UNTIL THE END OF WEEK 6. WHEN WEEK 6 IS OVER, EVERYONE WILL HAVE PLAYED 12 GAMES, OR DECISIONS WILL BE MADE. I appreciate all those who played their games on time, and I hope no one is too upset about the extension.
I can't seem to find the week 6 schedule.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
All these replacements are getting confusing. I play Glowworm instead of snake now? I never see that guy on kaillera, gonna be hard to find him.

And when I played agent he had lag spikes game 1 while I had none. Game 2 I had lag spikes while he had none so who knows which one of us was lagging. I'll try to finish with him this week though.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
That's my fault to both of you. Week 6 is now linked in the third post. I changed snake to glow in week 6, and yea sheer you play him. I just played with him like 5 minutes ago. He was playin melee, now he's playin more 64 i think, so glow he should be available. Sorry for the mixups, theres a lot of stuff to change with all these changes going on, sometimes I miss one.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I beat Agent 3-0

Jaime is up 1-0 on me, I was lagging so we stopped. I tried to get him later but he was afk. We'll finish it up sometime this week.

The Star King

Smash Hero
OK *insert rust johns here*

I guess this calls for some grinding on Galaxy to get into shape.

I can always count on you to comment on my losses, right, Battlecow? <3

Top Bottom