• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragnarok Mafia - Game over!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
"Here I am! Rock you like a hurricane!"

First non-killstic post coming up!

I'm totally fine with lynching Dark Horse. He had some really really reachy points, had some chainsaw defence goin' on, and refused to back down even after being refuted. I also think he AtE'd, but I can't remember exactly what post it was.

Also, Raziek kinda went along way too easily with him, so a flip will give us Raziek insights too.
This?

Have you been a driving force on the DH wagon?

Request Votecount

/doridori

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
"I keep on changing my avatar!"

Vote Count
Dark Horse[4]: JTB, Red Ryu, Killstic, Gova
Armor[1]: dabuz
dabuz[1]: Armor
Gova[1]: Ryker

Not Voting: Dark Horse, Raziek, Seikend, T-block

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is tonight I guess???

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Unvote Vote Werekill

Would you vote Werekill over Armor? I've yet to see what Armor's done other than be new to the game.

/doridori

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It was his posts around when Soup replaced in I didn't like.

So you actually have him as town rather than null, Ryker?
Yeah. He's doing things. He's not doing them well, but he's doing things. I know Armor, although he hasn't played mafia before. New scum tend to sit on their heels and I have no reason to think he'd be any different. Almost all the posts I've seen from him haven't been memorable, but I do remember (aside from the beginning of the game where I felt he was lost but may be wrong) that I felt he was trying to find scum instead of trying to stay alive or manipulate.

Link me to the Soup stuff.

/doridori

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. He's doing things. He's not doing them well, but he's doing things. I know Armor, although he hasn't played mafia before. New scum tend to sit on their heels and I have no reason to think he'd be any different. Almost all the posts I've seen from him haven't been memorable, but I do remember (aside from the beginning of the game where I felt he was lost but may be wrong) that I felt he was trying to find scum instead of trying to stay alive or manipulate.

Link me to the Soup stuff.

/doridori

Can you show where he's been pushing things? To me the strongest parts of his play has been his defence, I don't remember him really scumhunting at all.

Dabuz is town. Don't want the DH lynch.

Properly re-reading now, see what direction I want to go in.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Ughh, nevermind. Not so sure on DH at all. Leaning town but not that confident. Struggling with getting many solid reads this game.

@Raziek Read on Killstic and RR?

@Red Ryu Please respond to my #927.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I guess it's like, midnight tonight EST? So that means 3 hours!!!

Good luck!~

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Oh .__.;

Welll I'm going to bed soon and I doubt we'll swing the wagon in any other direction in 3 hours.

Vote: Dark Horse

Good luck town~

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If the reasoning that's been provided is all the reasoning there is, then I'm probably gonna let it run up on No Lynch.

/doridori

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
If the reasoning that's been provided is all the reasoning there is, then I'm probably gonna let it run up on No Lynch.

/doridori
I've been taught that any flip is better than no flip. Can you explain why that isn't the case?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
This?

Have you been a driving force on the DH wagon?

Request Votecount
Well, duh. I've been against him for a good portion of the game.

I don't like your attitude of getting a No Lynch instead of lynching a slightly scummy player who's flip will reveal info. A No Lynch is arguably ok on D1, but after? No way jose.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Vote Count
Dark Horse[6]: JTB, Red Ryu, Werekill, Gova, Seikend, Raziek
Armor[1]: dabuz
dabuz[1]: Armor
Werekill[1]: Ryker

Not Voting: Dark Horse, T-block

It is now that twilight phase thing! I probably can't write a story tonight... I'm not very good at writing...

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Well, duh. I've been against him for a good portion of the game.

I don't like your attitude of getting a No Lynch instead of lynching a slightly scummy player who's flip will reveal info. A No Lynch is arguably ok on D1, but after? No way jose.
Za? Day 1 is the WORST day to No Lynch. MyLo is a perfectly acceptable phase to No Lynch as well.

Seikend, no one, allow me to repeat that, NO ONE has given me any sort of reason to believe that Dark Horse was scum. He wasn't here to defend himself and ten bucks says the scum team piled on to make him the most appealing target. I'm PERFECTLY willing to No Lynch rather than be on that wagon.

I'm gonna bet that if DH flips town then at least two scum lie in the first four votes on his wagon.

/doridori

IAmASuperNovice.JPG

:phone:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
All right! Here goes!

It was a dark and stormy night day, WashedLaundry thought about himself and said
I need a man to complete my life! Someone who can satisfy me! So she went to J's house and asked him and J said "No I'm not a man!" and it was like "oh damn I forgot about that." Thus he probably spent a long time sad alone and not here.

AND THEN!!!

"I am TWO men in the body of one! I shall be the one to rise up and save you pitiful souls!"
"Oh how dreamy!~"
"Huh? Who are you?"
"CHECK OUT MY MUUUUSCLES!"
"Woaah!!! THEM MUSCLES!"
"Alright so check this out ladies you know I'm like the biggest bad*** ever right? I'ma go punch some stuff watch this. YOOOOOU!"
Oh man so he totally just called this UUUUGLY monster out, you know, the stuff you all have been trying to find? And he's all like -knuckle crack- and he's going super saiyan right now.
"Oh boy what a nice day I'm having I'm Dark Horse, la da lee."
"***** I LOOK LIKE GOKUUU!"

"OH GOD HELP ME I'M SO UGLY BOoOOOM"
And thus he blew up. And they all died.

Dark Horse, The Alchemist, Town Jack of A Trade has been lynched!

Werekill, The Monk, Vanilla Townie that looks like Goku has also blown up!

And not a single tear was shed.

Night 2 ends at September 2nd, 11:59 PM EST! Get your actions in! We wouldn't want poor WashedLaundry getting hit by something nasty :c.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer

"...!"

"You... are... USELESS!"
"..."
*baaaang*

"Oh nooooo! I am dead!"

Raziek, The Assassin, Vanilla Townie has been shot in the night!
Oh no! We lost a hunk! ;_;!"
Bawwww! I'll never be an assassin now!.... ;_;!

th3kuzinator, Kafra W, Indy 1 Day Late Wannabe Assassin has killed herself!

It is now day 3! Deadline is September 14th, 11:59PM EST. I know I started this day late and even late into this day but deal with it :r.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Mass claims, go. Order doesn't matter to me.

I'm the Crusader, VT.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
We are on D3 and we have yet to hit scum. We need to do something.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
8 alive, 5 to lynch

JTB
RR
Gova
Seikend
dabuz
Armor
Ryker
T-block

One of the mafia can place bombs, so we are in possible mylo if it happens again.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Werekill, The Monk, Vanilla Townie that looks like Goku has also blown up!
Did you not wonder why there was an additional kill at the end of the day?

Top Bottom