• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

festtt (Antwerpen)

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Ah crap.. Ik kan het echt niet verplaatsen, na dit weekend heb ik gasten en kan ik zeker voor een maand mijn appartement niet meer gebruiken voor smashfests...
We kunnen in oktober misschien in Brussel wel bijeenkomen?
Over je niveau: dan ben ik benieuwd wat dat geeft: MadeInBelgium vs Ynnek. :) Hij zit rond jouw niveau waarschijnlijk, kijk maar naar de resultaten van vorige keer.

Dus gaat Ninfreak ook naar dat feest of komt hij wel?

Dan begint het wel erg weinig volk te worden voor zaterdag. :c

You guys could come early, and leave when it's time for the party?

Saturday, everybody's welcome from 11h in the morning. And I got to close up at 22h.

MadeInBelgium

Smash Cadet
I'll challenge Ynnek then :)

Hm Idk i'll talk with CBT+ i'm ok to come from 11h to idk ... 16h maybe cause then we have to drive 2h and then we go to karting all together before the party. Unfortunately we have to go there cause it's a close friend.

NinFreak doesn't come to the party btw^^

And hm .. For Bruxelles i'm ok if you come to join but i'm not living in Bruxelles (I live in Doornik) so it depends if Nin or CBT+ can organize it.

I'm willing also to play against Lawrence :awesome:

Oh and btw my nickname is MinD but it was on the forum already taken =(

Dimitris

Smash Ace
That's a decent amount of time, 5 hours... ^^ (changed your nickname in the list)

Klink

Smash Journeyman
Belgium,Antwerp,Sint-Lenaarts(Brecht that is)
Good news: will make it next Saturday. (11a.m. is early though, there'll be someone's birthday party next friday for me :-/, that being said, will make it if I won't have a headache from the night before)

I might just bring a cube depending on wether I'll get to stay with my sister in Antwerp or not.
Yugioh tournament next sunday :-p, so if anyone would play that children's game :-p too, I'm up for it :-D
Going straight to Brussels next Sunday evening, next school year is about to start so expect me to show up with lots of useless stuff for a smashfest :-D.

edit: don't have melee, so someone else should bring the game and save file for it, if I'd bring my cube.

angelwar

Smash Rookie
I'll also bring a camera to the party, I don't know if Nin will make it though... Hopefully he does.

Dimitri: I'll bring Melee ofc, it would be stupid not to =p

I'm actually really excited for this one and I can't wait to be there already >w<

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Klink: don't have to come at 11 ofcourse, free to drop in at any time. Leave a post when you're sure you're bringing a cube, important to know otherwise my third tv might be useless..
Glad you can make it. Do you play Link in Melee too?

angeltrol: force Nin to come! No johns. :grin:
Edit: don't forget to bring a scart piece thingy for your wii please!

angelwar

Smash Rookie
I'll try to force him =p I need to take my revenge on him ;) (at home just isn't the same...)

And i'll take all the cables for my wii, including the scart connector, I'll be fully prepared for this event =D

HYPE!

Klink

Smash Journeyman
Klink: don't have to come at 11 ofcourse, free to drop in at any time. Leave a post when you're sure you're bringing a cube, important to know otherwise my third tv might be useless..
Glad you can make it. Do you play Link in Melee too?

angeltrol: force Nin to come! No johns. :grin:
Edit: don't forget to bring a scart piece thingy for your wii please!
Yes, although I haven't played melee for a long while, so I'll probably also play with luigi, Young Link, Peach and others
okay, confirmation: will bring a cube :-D

Klink I played yugioh when i was a teenager lol. Actually my cards are still here, because i was thinking of playing it competitively but i never started. I challenge you to a duel!
Challenge Accepted :-D, started competing in tourneys in June, best place was 11th out of 37, won 3 out of 5 matches.

ynnek123

Smash Ace
Wow, so many people coming, I'd be really dissapointed if I can't make it.. I'll have to call my work then and prey that they give me the day off 'cause I have to work from 13-20.. Let's hope for the best!

And klink.. noob! You should've played in the time when DAD turbo and stuff like that was running, I sold all my cards now :(

MadeInBelgium

Smash Cadet
Ynnek tell me if you come then i'll come early and you have to come also early so i can challenge you ;)

Be ready !:awesome:

PS : i just hope i don't get football match this saturday, i'll see with my trainer wednesday

ynnek123

Smash Ace
Ynnek tell me if you come then i'll come early and you have to come also early so i can challenge you ;)

Be ready !:awesome:

PS : i just hope i don't get football match this saturday, i'll see with my trainer wednesday
Well just be there ASAP, I'll come as early as possible so I can stay for at least 1 hour if my boss can't give me the day off, so then we will still be able to play some games. I accept the challenge!

edit: Fear my Young Link =o

Dimitris

Smash Ace
:bee: Glad to see some muscles flexing.

Thimo: pity, but I'll see you around. I was planning to go to holland soon anyways when a tourney comes around. Or maybe next fest.

Klink: lots of chars. Will be fun, if you need low level practise to get back into the game, turn to me. ^^
I'll have an extra save game for your cube. But somebody has to bring another melee disc, please.

Trolwar: niiiiiice.

ynnek & MinD: make it a money match between the two of you, and the result will be eternalized in the first post. ^^ Glad you're (probably) popping up, ynnek.

Ninfreak

Smash Cadet
Yooooooow guyzzzz

Yes I am coming this saturday. I don't know how long I'll stay but hey it will be a long time that I'm sure!!!

MinD is coming too? We form a nice team soo we accept challenges trolololol xD
So yeah we (angelwar and me) will be bringing a Wii with smash 64 and a Melee disc and Memory card, scart connector and camera and whatnot...

Hope I'm not too rusty though trolololol

See you there dudes!!!

Thimo

Smash Cadet
I don't know if this fits you guys, but i might be able to organise something in Maastricht if people are interested. After this event ofc.

Will be small tho, like 4 ppl max. (Doubt even that, since I got limited space, even for 1 tv XD.)

Dimitris

Smash Ace
ynnek: I would sponsor your MM, cause you're Antwerpen... :cool: (*oil on the fire*)

Thimo: If it's second half of october, I'd be interested in visiting you in Maastricht.
Been to other tournies after OSTS, by the way?

Dimitris

Smash Ace
You can invite Gommaar, but I got to stop there, because I'm at possibly 9 people then and that's the max.

Dimitris

Smash Ace
ehhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm €5. And I'll do encouraging dances. That's what I can offer. :bee:

MadeInBelgium

Smash Cadet
Np for 50 euro, its about the price i must pay in oil to come and go back home xD .. probably a bit less but still ...

Its more than Antwerpen, its Vlanderen vs Wallonië since Brussel is apart xD

Mouhaha x)

And thimo i'd like to come ^^

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Nononono, €5. ^^

Edit
Klink: you can leave your cube at home, I just bought an extra cube and melee disc for cheaps.

ynnek123

Smash Ace
Dimitris, would you mind if I come a little earlier so I'm already warmed up when he others arrive? Because it's most likely that I'll be able to come for just one or two hours.

Dimitris

Smash Ace
:bee: You little blocking-our-river-up-north-****er. Someone kick his sheik *** tomorrow.

ynnek: I'll be there around 10am (got to go pick up the third tv and stuff before). So you can come around that time, but if I'm not there yet, call me on my phone.

Klink

Smash Journeyman
Nononono, €5. ^^

Edit
Klink: you can leave your cube at home, I just bought an extra cube and melee disc for cheaps.
Cool, but I'll still have to bring it to Antwerp, since I plan on taking it to Brussels this Sunday, although I could leave it at my sister's during the day, so I'll have a less heavy backpack.
I'll still bring my yugioh cards and controller.

Btw, sent a message to Gommaar, he didn't answer yet (he doesn't check his phone very often) ,so I guess he won't come. (and I'll definitely be the worst person over there >.< :-p)

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Klink, if you're bringing it anyway and it's not too much trouble...a spare cube could help, because I hadn't have time to test the cube I recently bought, so you never know. But it's your call.

Everyone: if you have trouble finding the place or something, call me, my number is in the first post.

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Dimitris' Ranbat 2 (Sept.24 2011) - Results
(round robins, bo3, stages [BF, DL64, FD, FoD, PS, YS], random stage then counterpicking, Dave's Stupid Rule, no stage bans)

1: Lawrencelot (NL) :sheikmelee: - won 4 sets (9 games*)

2: Ninfreak :falcomelee: - won 3 sets (6 games)

3: angelwar :foxmelee:/:falcomelee: - won 2 sets (4 games)

4: Dimitris :dkmelee: - won 1 set (2 games)

5: Klink :luigimelee: - won 0 sets (0 games)

*Lawrencelot vs Ninfreak was a bo5 by Gentlemen's Agreement.

**** you holland.

ynnek123

Smash Ace
Ooh I wish i was there! :( but almost breaking ninfreaks shield and doing that epic fire spike combo made my day! :D did MinD actually show up?

Dimitris

Smash Ace
MinD didn't show up. coughscaredcough :grin:

ynnek: cool you stopped by, even if it was short. I enjoyed our games, your fox is fun.

Lawrencelot: thanks for traveling that far, fun to hang out with you. And I'll try to work on the tips you gave. Congrats on the victory. ^^

Ninfreak: good effort defending our turf ^^, next time, next time...

angelwar: our team did pretty good, man! Don't be too hard on yourself. Thanks for the laughs.

Klink: I bet once you lose the rust, you'll beat me in no time. Cool that you came, hope to see you around at the next one.

I'm out. Flemish DI, baby. :cool:

Klink

Smash Journeyman
only one thing to say: to beat Dutchies, you should play yugioh :-p

(although I lost to one at the tourney today, tourney didn't go well either: 0-5 after 0-4 in melee >.<)

Oh well, I enjoyed it nonetheless, and thanks for the fries :-D

Top Bottom