• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

festtt (Antwerpen)

angelwar

Smash Rookie
Yeah I forgot the camera... I thought the same thing ><

I was pretty upset at the end cause I kept failing =/... Especially cause at the start I wasn't playing that bad, but then came the Round Robin and then the fail began...

MadeInBelgium

Smash Cadet
Sorry that i didn't show up but i had my football match at 2 pm ..

Driving 2h to stay like 2h max at your place was a bit useless and i had no time to post before ..

No i wasn't scared at all, i promise next time you do it i come, whatever in brussel or antwerpen.

I can even propose you guys to come at my place in Doornik but idk if you'd be up for it.

Sorry guys, next time !

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Don't worry about it, MinD. :)

I would go to Doornik, don't know about the others...

Also, I heard there are more people in Doornik that play melee? You should tell them about this thread..

angelwar: probably just a bad day.

MadeInBelgium

Smash Cadet
In Doornik, we are 3 smashers : Me and another guy are stronger than NinFreak and the last one isn't bad but he's weaker than NinFreak.

Sorry to always compare about him but its the only reference i have xD

If you guys are all up to come in Doornik, lemme know and i'll organize a smashfest^^

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Ah crap, I don't have much time the 8th, but I'll put your smashfest in the first post here.

Edit: what are the nicknames of those other 2 smashers from Doornik, and who do they main? Want to add them to the smashers list.

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Klink, wanna go to the Doornik smashfest? You can hitch a ride with me and ynnek probably...

echo :c

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Haha thanks.

Do you, by any chance, have Joris his e-mail address or something?

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Hey, hey, my excuse is I'm at work. :grin:

Have fun at FACTS. But keep an eye on the smashfest thread, date still pending.

Dimitris

Smash Ace
ynnekenny, welke namiddagen hebt gij vrij om te smashen? Volgende dinsdag kan ik bijvoorbeeld...

Edit: volgende maandag, ik bedoelde maandag.

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Oh ****, vergeten dat het vakantie is. Dan ben ik niet helemaal zeker dat maandag gaat. Waarschijnlijk wel. Ik laat nog iets weten.
Edit: bereid u er mentaal op voor dat ik 100% enkel :dkmelee: & :falconmelee: ga oefenen trouwens. :grin:

English summary: nothing really

ynnek123

Smash Ace
Oh ****, vergeten dat het vakantie is. Dan ben ik niet helemaal zeker dat maandag gaat. Waarschijnlijk wel. Ik laat nog iets weten.
Edit: bereid u er mentaal op voor dat ik 100% enkel :dkmelee: & :falconmelee: ga oefenen trouwens. :grin:

English summary: nothing really
hmm, hoezo niet helemaal zeker?

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Mijn vriendin geeft les, maar in de vakantie moest ik haar ergens naar toe rijden, moet ik effe checken of dat maandag was. Maar ik denk dat ik wel vrij heb.

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Het is inorde. Ik kan vanaf 14u.

**** ge me anders uw telefoonnr. nog eens sturen in een pm?

angelwar

Smash Rookie
Facts was cool, not as good as last year though (I found personally) although I did see a girl who cosplayed Caitlyn (from League of legends) and of course there was a Brawl tournament...

I was dissapointed cause I only ended up third although I really should've gotten first place... But my brother got it (lost to him in Semi-finals the *******) so I guess it's ok?

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Get your revenge in Melee, man.
I put my next goal at winning a game from your brother. :cool:
You guys able to go to Doornik next weekend?

From the website, I get the idea you can buy some cool stuff at FACTS, am I right? Should consider going next time.

Dimitris

Smash Ace
:) 'ook toegestaan'. Klinkt uitnodigend.

I'm driving to Lawrencelot's tournament. 3 guys can get a ride with me for free if they want.
If anyone's interested: on the day of the tourney, you just have to get to Antwerpen and I'll pick you up at the Central Station.
Let me know!

Klink

Smash Journeyman
Belgium,Antwerp,Sint-Lenaarts(Brecht that is)
:) 'ook toegestaan'. Klinkt uitnodigend.

I'm driving to Lawrencelot's tournament. 3 guys can get a ride with me for free if they want.
If anyone's interested: on the day of the tourney, you just have to get to Antwerpen and I'll pick you up at the Central Station.
Let me know!
Hangt er vanaf hoe laat we terug zijn, ga die avond nog met een serieuze hoop mensen uit eten. Besef eigenlijk ook dat ik nog niet weet om hoe laat we juist gaan eten dan...

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Hangt er vanaf hoe laat we terug zijn, ga die avond nog met een serieuze hoop mensen uit eten. Besef eigenlijk ook dat ik nog niet weet om hoe laat we juist gaan eten dan...
Dat gaat redelijk laat zijn (tegen middernacht terug of later...), dus dat is niet ideaal voor uw diner, denk ik. :grin:

angelwar

Smash Rookie
I'd love to, but again, I'll have to see for a train back to Brussels that night

Just checked, last train leaves at 00:03

Let's hope we'll get back sooner than that xD

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Niiice! :)
I'll drop you of in Brussels when we're back, no problem.

Wanna team for doubles?

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Unless Nin is coming too? Then you guys probably should team, you'd place better.

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Haha, yeah, since you and angelwar both are going to the tourney now, you should team with eachother / Nin. Way better representation for the homeland.

Kenny, about that practice, I'll try to find time for you. I'll let you know.
I think you're going to beat at least 2 or 3 guys in Rotterdam, by the way. My guess is you'll make bracket.
Oh, and I wanna hear your 'I quit' story on the way down there. :grin:

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, people interested in the Rotterdam tournament should let me know right away, because the list of entrants is almost full (max. 24).
(angelwar & ynnek: I've posted your names in the Dutch forum, you guys are on the list)

About passengers I can take with me by car:
I've got 2 people at the moment (angelwar & ynnek).
I could fit in a 3rd and 4th (cosy :)),
so Ninfreak, Mind and CBT+, first ones who can say he's going to Rotterdam, can get the 2 spots.

Top Bottom