• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

festtt (Antwerpen)

angelwar

Smash Rookie
Unless Nin is coming too? Then you guys probably should team, you'd place better.
Actually it's not all about the ranking (although I know I can get pretty frustrated cause of that xD) but more about having fun (but playing against CoughgayCough Sheik actually isn't fun at all ><) with the people/friends (I can say that right?)

And of course playing some Smash (DK Dittos incoming!)

Dimitris

Smash Ace
aw.: Very very true. It's gonna be sweet. :cool:

Kenny: hectic this week, sorry no practice. But I'm gonna make sure we get in Rotterdam at 11am. So you'll still have a good hour to warm up with friendlies before the tournament starts.

Everybody who's riding with me should be at 9:30am on the square in front of Antwerpen Central Station (Koningin Astridplein) !
That's were i'll pick you up, but I can only park there for 5 minutes.
The drive to Rotterdam is an an hour and a quart. So I want to leave at exactly 9:30am, that way we'll be at the event at 11am.
If that's difficult for someone because of train hours or something let me know!

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Haha nice tune. <3

Alright, see you guys tomorrow!

Personal goal: defeating 1 dutchie. :grin:

angelwar

Smash Rookie
Still pretty depressed at how bad I was in holland... Can't find the courage to pick up a controller and play anymore, then again right now I don't have the time to do it with my exams.

ynnek123

Smash Ace
It should motivate you to become better! It certainly has done so for me :D though I didn't play melee at all since then either, I'm still willing to play. Don't just give up!

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Your melee scene is a young scene, in Holland there have been tournaments since 2002, you shouldn't worry about performing well, but worry about leaving the tournament as a better smashplayer than when you arrived and having fun. If you play smash with people who are better than you, it can get frustrating but it's the fastest way to become better at the game.

Anyway, next week there's a new smashfest in Rotterdam: http://www.smash-bros.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=896

So time to get your revenge!

And next month a slightly larger tournament in Den Haag: http://www.smash-bros.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=913

Top Bottom