• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Party Mafia ~ Over! Who drowned bobbing for apples? Who won Best Costume?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 6-3

5/9 to lynch.

Gova [1]: Shadow Moth
JTB [1]: Vult Redux
Asdioh [1]: JTB

Not voting: X1-12, Gova, July, Asdioh, SangfroidWarrior, Tandora

------------------------------------------------------------

[collapse=Vote Log] X1-12
Gova
JTB > Asdioh
July
Vult Redux > JTB
Asdioh > Gova > Unvote
Shadow Moth > Gova
SangfroidWarrior
Tandora
[/collapse]

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'm not giving my actions first. And since I already said I didn't get my role till D4, I only want N4 and N5 actions.

Also July, why did you jail Gheb if you thought he was scum? It would have been more effective to jail someone you thought was going to be killed.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Because one of ~3 scum send in the kill, as opposed to one of ~9 (or however many) townies could be the victim. Math!

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I'm not giving my actions first. And since I already said I didn't get my role till D4, I only want N4 and N5 actions.
Don't tracker give their results first to prove their power? As pointed out, if you go last, it doesn't prove anything because it gives you the ability to lie.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
No what kind of logic is that? Anyways it's more beneficial because I reduce the chance of everyone but me lying so then once everything is done you only have to evaluate whether or not I'm lying instead of the entire living playerlist.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
No, I didn't figure out my character till D4. Anyways, @Moth and Sang, the added benefit of me claiming last also makes sure that everyone else is less likely to lie about their actions so they don't get caught.

It doesn't matter to me when I claim.
Yes, but since they already know that you will be able to tell or not when you are lying, isn't that point moot? We have like 3 days to deadline, we have no lynch possible, and I'm not sure who else you're waiting on.

No what kind of logic is that? Anyways it's more beneficial because I reduce the chance of everyone but me lying so then once everything is done you only have to evaluate whether or not I'm lying instead of the entire living playerlist.
The only issue with this is that, in order to believe you, most people have to trust you. And, at this point, that doesn't seem at all likely.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Uh, like every one pretty much? All I know is that July and Tan have visiting roles. I have no clue about who else has one or what even some roles do.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Ok, everyone is an exagerration but I think it's just Vult and X1? I don't care what the role does just who the targeted if they targeted anyone at all.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
As is the plan for most people. I'm just not convinced that it is the right lynch. There are plenty of other scummy people that are sitting back doing nothing. Even if he is one, there are probably two others out there that aren't doing anything. Who are your scum candidates?

@Gova. As it stands, who do you think scum could be? Ignore the fact that Vult and X1 haven't answered... at least, do not use that as an excuse to not give me an answer.

@X1. What exactly does town leader of the light do?

X1-12

Smash Champion
My alignment cannot be changed, nor can it appear to be changed. Tailor/framer etc won't work on me and cults/yaks etc cannot affect me.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Not sure how helpful this is, but I looked up Charms for Harry Potter wiki and I have no clue what it could possibly translate into for Mafia.

July

Smash Apprentice
Kk I don't have a computer for the next week or so, so my activity is going to be shoddy as hell but I want to see this game through.

@Gova: You need to claim your actions now.

@Vult: You can claim your actions as well, it seems like Gova is waiting on you anyways and at this point it doesn't honestly make much of difference who goes first.

@Asdioh, Sang: Who are your lynch options atm?

My reads haven't changed since my last post. I'll be on some time before deadline to at least put a vote down.

#HBC | Nabe

Votecount 6-4

5/9 to lynch.

Gova [1]: Shadow Moth
Asdioh [1]: JTB
Tandora [1]: X1-12

Not voting: Gova, July, Asdioh, SangfroidWarrior, Tandora

[collapse=Vote Log] X1-12 > Tandora
Gova
JTB > Asdioh
July
Vult Redux > JTB
Asdioh > Gova > Unvote
Shadow Moth > Gova
SangfroidWarrior
Tandora
[/collapse]

Tandora

Smash Rookie
@X1. Why?

@Tandora. That's just flavor speculation.
I know, but I really don't know what to go with right now. There's been literally no conversation every time I pop on and I was just so certain Gheb was scum.

I'd actually love for X1 to give reasons for his vote. With only one vote on three other choices, it seems kinda left field for him to vote me with no reasons, pushes, or appeals.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
VOTE GOVA

Of all the people with votes on them, I'm most suspicious of Gova. I don't think I'll be able to post again before deadline because of work.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Vote: Gova

not going to be here for deadline either

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
In case I get quicklynched before I wake up, which has always been the case.

I targeted Gheb N4, and I got the result that my target visited Gheb. This was my primary concern when deciding to lynch Gheb and I spent most of the time trying to coax Nabe into telling me who I actually tracked but failed. That is what I was doing when I said I had stuff to check. Since I know now Gheb doesn't have a visiting role it means I was redirected to July or bus driver shenannigans. You guys should consider if Tandora is lying or not since she claimed to target July N4 so I shouldn't have been able to track July to Gheb.

N5 I tracked X1 and didn't get a result back. Either I was roleblocked or something interferred with my role.

Stuff
-July is basically semi-confirmed town now imo. I don't see why a scumteam would redirect me to their own scummate when they didn't know what my role was. Also she can't be the yakuza recruit (assuming recruited yakuza turns into a goon) because I confirmed her visiting Gheb. The only other scenario is that she's a mafia jailer which I think is unlikely.
-I'd look into JTB/Tandora, One shot flavor cop seems useless to town, unless it's a red herring role or something. Tandora has been explained above.
-Not sure what to think about X1, claiming a role that's already flipped... which doesn't bother me to be honest but I figure it was more likely that AA had this role and it was why Swiss/AA knew each other were town for some reason.
-Since I think July is town, I'm just gonna trust her Ranmaru read I guess.
-Not sure what to think of Vult... but I still think I'm townier than he is.
-Moth/Sang shouldn't be taken as town due to the yakuza. It feels like there's a disconnect between them in thread imo. IE I figure they would come to a consensus on their reads before they post them in thread if they are confirmed town to each other. Someone should re-read the thread after EBR's flip to see if their reads in thread are consistant. Also I feel like they should elaborate on their reads more from their private communication like what they didn't agree on, why did some reads change, etc.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
unvote

Why did you wait until so late to tell us all this?

Vult, what is your role

:phone:

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Also, @Gova, just because we're confirmed town to each other doesn't mean we have to have the same reads. I know we disagreed on Gheb being scum, but we didn't talk much. We were both pretty busy. We agreed that Jdioh was probably scum, and we're a bit torn about Gova.

@July. I'm wary of X1 and Vult, but, at this point, I'm not sure who I'd be willing to lynch. I don't feel comfortable with a Gova lynch but that might be the only viable option.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Right looked at a few posts.

Unvote
Vote: Vult Redux

I've re-looked at a few posts and I dislike your play more than Tan, your play for the entire game has been shallow with no attempt at in depth analysis or reasoning. "I don't like your Asdioh push" as reason for your JTB vote? This has been your play all game.

I also don't understand at ALL where the Gova hate is coming from?

July

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I actually really like that post by Gova. And I definitely agree that Moth/Sang interactions in thread just never struck anything with me either, so I think that's something that at least needs looked into.

@X1: I know that I just wanted Gova's information before the deadline, and now I really don't want to lynch him. I would really like the hear from Vult as well but I'm pretty damn sure I won't be online again before deadline. Ugggh.

Vote: Vult Redux

It looks like toDay is either going to be Vult or a NL, and I'd realllly like Vult's information but a NL at this point is going to kill us.

#HBC | Nabe

Votecount 6-5

5/9 to lynch.

Gova [2]: Shadow Moth, Tandora
Vult Redux [2]: X1-12, July

Not voting: Gova, JTB, Asdioh, SangfroidWarrior

[collapse=Vote Log] X1-12 > Tandora > Vult Redux
Gova
JTB > Asdioh > Gova > Unvote
July > Vult Redux
Vult Redux > JTB
Asdioh > Gova > Unvote
Shadow Moth > Gova
SangfroidWarrior
Tandora > Gova
[/collapse]

#HBC | Nabe

Day 7!

SangfroidWarrior always had trouble combing that unruly hair, but I can't imagine the blood helps.

SangfroidWarrior was dressed as Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg, as seen in The Fifth Element (1997). She was really Sirius Black, Town Marauder-Mason.​

Day 7 starts now. Deadline is October 13th at Noon EST.
With 8 players remaining, it's 5 votes to lynch.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Not ending toDay in a no lynch.

Gogo night actions.

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Who are the malicious scum that refuse to kill meeee lkajfldjgdfjgj

Who are we lynching in this game.

July

Smash Apprentice
I tried to Rolestop on Shadow last night, but it said my ability didn't work. July, did you JK me?
Yes I did jailkeep you last Night. I liked Gova's concerns he raised in his post and despite my town read on you, your role claim definitely aroused suspicion from me.

SO I jailkept you last Night, and as it turns out Sang actually flipped instead of the ???s we've been getting.

Huge FoS: Tandora

Only reason it's not a vote is I want to hear from everyone else.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I figure at least one of the females has to be scum, right?

I totally don't remember anybody's roles btw lol

I know JTB listed them all somewhere but that requires me to go back a page or scroll up or something pfff

Top Bottom