• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Information Database and Q&A

Destiny Warrior

Smash Apprentice
I figure I'll do this!

Username: Destiny Warrior
Name: -
Stance: Liberal(keep everything unbanned!)
Tier: -
Mains: :toonlink:
Secondaries: :metaknight: :dedede: :wolf: :wario: :falco:
Favourite Stage(s):
Other: I'm the best Smasher in India :p

Destiny Warrior

Smash Apprentice
One can never be too sure on the Internet!

Some of my friends were interested when he had a "smashfest" at my house ont he spur of the moment but a) it was 64 b) any smash played is just emulation and brawl is freaking huge. I'm having trouble getting them to even dl and play 64 online, though people are looking forward to the next tiem we gather to have another fest...

Destiny Warrior

Smash Apprentice
I actually first mained Meta Knight, then DeDeDe, then Wolf, then I finally settled on TL. He seems to be easier for my fingers to "understand" even though in 64 I main...Kirby.

Ugh... I'm heavily considering not going to Apex anymore purely because of the ruleset. My character gets absolutely ***** by it. I've been performing noticeably worse since Puerto Rico adopted the Apex ruleset, and on top of all that, I'm simply not having fun playing with it. All I do is get frustrated over how restrictive everything feels (only 5 starters, barely any CP stages, low LGL for TL who doesn't even need it, et cetera). The ruleset is stale, and because of it, bores me to the point of not wanting to play anymore.

Honestly... enough is enough. I don't think I'm gonna attend tournaments until Apex passes by. I'll see what happens afterwards, but for now, I'm not putting any time, money, or effort into something that I simply can't enjoy.

*sigh*

/minirant

Ideal and feasible?

Well all I'm asking for is Brinstar and RC back. Even if I don't use them, I like having them because Snakes and DDDs ban that instantly against me. Without them, they ban Delfino, which is my best stage.

A better ruleset would be Unity, with MK banned, Nova Scotia stages minus Luigi's Mansion, no LGL, FLoSSing.

An ideal ruleset would be Norfair every game, Pit, ROB, Snake, Falco, Olimar, MK, and Bowser banned, perhaps 2 stock/6 min. :awesome:

NNID
Budget_Player
Ugh... I'm heavily considering not going to Apex anymore purely because of the ruleset. My character gets absolutely ***** by it, I've been performing noticeably worse since PR adopted the Apex ruleset, and I'm simply not having fun playing with it.

*sigh*
/minirant
This is because your character is garbage and you are probably bad.
themoreyouknow.jpg

Bowser banned? o_O
Yes Bowser is boring to play against therefore BAN. :mad:

I'm wondering what's left of Unity at that point, besides stuff that's standard pretty much everywhere.
The standard stuff is what I was talking about.

This is because your character is garbage and you are probably bad.
themoreyouknow.jpg
Is this what it feels like to be at the other end of BPC's arguments? :urg:

Yikarur

Smash Master
I'm not in the OP!!! I'm main lurking here so I have to be in there.

Yikarur
Name: Carlos Leone
Stance: inbetween liberal and conservatice
Tier: N/A
Mains: :yoshi2:
Secondaries: :diddy: :pikachu2: (:metaknight:)
Favourite Stage(s): Pokemon Stadium 2, Distant Planet, Halberd
Least Favorite Stage(s): Lylat Cruise, Pokemon Stadium, Pictochat
Other: PS2 Defender!
[collapse=Personal Ruleset]
3 Stocks
9 Minutes

:metaknight: banned.

Starter:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon Stadium 1
Pokemon Stadium 2

CP:
Castle Siege
Halberd
Delfino
Frigate Orpheon
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Distant Planet
[/collapse]

Tesh

Smash Hero
Bowser is pretty fun to fight once you start hitting him for free.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Once you start hitting him, he is in the air with pretty much no way to defend himself.

Top Bottom