• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

T-block

B2B TST
so i lied guys... i'm actually Skull Kid, Independent Self-predicting Warlock

Speaking of Overswarm: I hope you read this. **** you for not even responding to my case on you. I came into this game saying to myself "I'm going to make a case on someone" and now I don't even know if my case was any good (besides the fact that I was wrong lol).

A question to everyone playing: Why was I ever scummy? I honestly don't know why. I just never worried because a wagon never formed on me. Also I'm going to claim my real role.

I am Sakon, town hated jailkeeper. Basically one less vote was needed to get me lynched. Wasn't sure whether to say if I was hated or not because I thought scum would use it against me so I kept it undercover.
I was actually ready to push an OS lynch hard D1. It just so happened that when I finally had the time to do so, Circus vs Xastrn was at its climax, so it would have looked really bad for me to pull that out of nowhere. I remember your case being all right, for what it's worth. Probably a good idea to keep the hated quality hidden as well. It only needs to be out if you need it to add credibility to your role, which it wouldn't really have done in this game.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I can't explain it T-Block, but the way you were posting was giving me a Housepets vibe.

that and the guilties in multiple directions didn't help like you said.

X1-12

Smash Champion
RR don't edit your posts. You receive a mod vote for doing so, which will come into effect the next Day phase since you broke this rule during Twilight. It will last for 1 Day.

Raziek [0]
th3kuzinator [1] - T-Block
Red Ryu [0]
dabuz [0]
T-Block [4] kuz, Inferno, Raziek, RR
Inferno3044 [0]

Not Voting [1] - dabuz

T-Block (Don Gero, Mafia Motivator/Demotivator) Has been Lynched! It is now Night 6

Sorry for rushed flip but I'm in a period of unstable activity. Will be fine by tomorrow

Soup don't ****ing post in games you're not playing in

Send in all actions by Noon on 15th November GMT!

X1-12

Smash Champion
Day 7 Begins! With 5 alive it takes 3 to Lynch!
Deadline 25th November

Start of Day 7 Votecount - [3/5]

Raziek [0]
th3kuzinator [0]
Red Ryu [1] - MOD
dabuz [0]
Inferno3044 [0]

Not Voting [5] - dabuz, kuz, RR, Raziek, Inferno

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Wasn't at all expecting at all the game to still be going, like wtf. I wouldn't have edited if I thought the game was going to still be going.

Kuzi's end game posts tell me it's not him most likely and it's Dabuz. A cop clear doesn't mean he's not an Indy and his pushes on mafia and others are null.

We lynch Dabuz and jail Kuzi.

Vote: Dabuz

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I don't want this time to go to waste and we need to think. I jailed kuz last night as said I would. Let's start with this:

@mod-request prod on dabuz

We need to get him back here so we can talk. Also I definitely ****ed up by admiting I was hated. Definitely thought it was game. Unfortunately my **** up makes it a bit harder because I don't need to be alhpa'd at a mylo situation and I am more or less cleared. We basically have 2 shots at getting this right because I screwed up. Btw if we ML I am jailing raziek. He's the only alive player I haven't jailed yet.

:phone:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If we're dealing with an Indy like a marker or something I defiantly do not want you using your jail like that.

I don't think he is the indy in any situation, if it's anyone it's one of the claimed VTs.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
You're on the same page as I am, RR. It's almost certainly one of the two Zora VTs, and we can't afford to let Dabuz ride that cop clear. (that Werekill already admitted doesn't clear indies)

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Why the in the world would you ever jail me? I said jail me if T-Block flips town because I was so positive that he was going to flip scum.

Inferno and RR are town due to multiple factors based on play and reactions to the T-Block lynch. I'm obvtown and I can't understand why RR still returns to the idea of me being scum.

Vote: Raziek

Can't believe Werekill was right.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Why the in the world would you ever jail me? I said jail me if T-Block flips town because I was so positive that he was going to flip scum.

Inferno and RR are town due to multiple factors based on play and reactions to the T-Block lynch. I'm obvtown and I can't understand why RR still returns to the idea of me being scum.

Vote: Raziek

Can't believe Werekill was right.
Tell me why it is not Dabuz.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Because does his play even closely resemble an indy's? He's completely unconcerned with the game and hasn't even checked back here in a week or so. If he was indy he'd have a stake in this game or at least be a little more excited about it.

There are multiple other reasons that I'll explain later. I woke up this morning with a pretty bad headache and fever and really don't feel like focusing on this.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Also because you are not clear of being an indy, if you were an indy your play against mafia and Nabe is null because you have no connections to follow.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Because does his play even closely resemble an indy's? He's completely unconcerned with the game and hasn't even checked back here in a week or so. If he was indy he'd have a stake in this game or at least be a little more excited about it.
I don't quite follow here.

There are multiple other reasons that I'll explain later. I woke up this morning with a pretty bad headache and fever and really don't feel like focusing on this.
Fair enough.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

This is bunk. If he's got a cop-clear and just keeps an eye on the thread occasionally, why would he HAVE to care? He's been riding on easy street since Werekill flipped Sane Cop.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ryu, I'm willing to bet that Kuz is Scum at this point. Why else would he lash out at me after having me as Town for so long?

Take note of how often he's said "I'm obvtown" over and over. Has he actually done much to suggest that? He's been on Nabe's lynch, headed the switch onto Werekill on Day 3, and now is pushing me.

If it isn't Kuz, it's Dabuz. (lol rhyming)

We've got room to be wrong once, and I think it's more than likely Kuz.

vote: th3kuzinator

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
To add onto things, we'd be wrong to give him credit for OS replacing out. We all know OS would come in here after and say, "Man you guys are dumb, never clear me just because I replace out."

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
For everyone's information, I have been inactive because of the pre-planning, the act of going, and act of coming back from Texas. Now that everything is over I can start contributing again.

Before that...

Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!! I was right all along that Acrostic's slot was anti-town.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Ryu, I'm willing to bet that Kuz is Scum at this point. Why else would he lash out at me after having me as Town for so long?

Take note of how often he's said "I'm obvtown" over and over. Has he actually done much to suggest that? He's been on Nabe's lynch, headed the switch onto Werekill on Day 3, and now is pushing me.

If it isn't Kuz, it's Dabuz. (lol rhyming)

We've got room to be wrong once, and I think it's more than likely Kuz.

vote: th3kuzinator
Don't overreact there Raz, your scum is showing. Who is lashing out at anyone? I'm just stating you're scum because you are. I had you as town because I thought I had found every other scum. I expected the game to end after T-Block's death which is why I didn't factor you in to a scumteam. With the remaining players left you're way more likely to be scum than any of the others.

And I've played obvtown all game. I spearheaded every scum lynch except Xastrn's (and I wasn't even in the game at the point to do so). I also find it hilarious that you're using "and now he's pushing me" as reasoning for why I'm scum. What have you done? The only thing you've spearheaded was the John lynch and look what happened there.

I'd also like to remind you that you are also the one that took up the Werekill lynch and pushed it very hard. As soon as I saw Werekill's responses I backed off and switched back to Nabe while as soon as you saw the opportunity to lynch the cop you took it and pushed it.

We were both so set on Nabe and then I put out the idea of a Werekill lynch and you were all over it and switched immediately. Even when it was clear that his responses looked brownie, you kept pushing hard after I backed off so don't even try and say I was responsible for the Werekill lynch.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
To add onto things, we'd be wrong to give him credit for OS replacing out. We all know OS would come in here after and say, "Man you guys are dumb, never clear me just because I replace out."
Were you ever clearing me because OS replaced out? If so, that's ********.

Don't base your read on me because of that, my actual play has been more than townie enough.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Don't overreact there Raz, your scum is showing. Who is lashing out at anyone? I'm just stating you're scum because you are. I had you as town because I thought I had found every other scum. I expected the game to end after T-Block's death which is why I didn't factor you in to a scumteam. With the remaining players left you're way more likely to be scum than any of the others.

And I've played obvtown all game. I spearheaded every scum lynch except Xastrn's (and I wasn't even in the game at the point to do so). I also find it hilarious that you're using "and now he's pushing me" as reasoning for why I'm scum. What have you done? The only thing you've spearheaded was the John lynch and look what happened there.

I'd also like to remind you that you are also the one that took up the Werekill lynch and pushed it very hard. As soon as I saw Werekill's responses I backed off and switched back to Nabe while as soon as you saw the opportunity to lynch the cop you took it and pushed it.

We were both so set on Nabe and then I put out the idea of a Werekill lynch and you were all over it and switched immediately. Even when it was clear that his responses looked brownie, you kept pushing hard after I backed off so don't even try and say I was responsible for the Werekill lynch.
You spearheading mafia and an indy is null if your an indy as well, which with a no kill is what we're looking at.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Even when it was clear that his responses looked brownie, you kept pushing hard after I backed off so don't even try and say I was responsible for the Werekill lynch.
I hate this point right here, trying to remove any fault from it when indeed you were at fault after you started the Werekill push right when he made a bad point, you had opportunities to unvote and chose not to.

I'm gonna call bull**** on this.

However, I want a Dabuz lynch unless he convinces me otherwise.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
The point isn't that I'm not aligned with the people who have flipped, its that I have been actively pursuing and pushing my scumpicks regardless of what other people have been pushing. As indy I would be alright with any lynch that wasn't my own but the fact that I have been legitimately trying to find scum (and have found it) says loads about my alignment.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Did we have a choice but to lynch Werekill? I was fine with either lynch, and no, I don't think his responses looked brownie. I wanted Nabe more than I did Werekill, but we didn't have the numbers at deadline, which, ironically, was Werekill's doing.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I hate this point right here, trying to remove any fault from it when indeed you were at fault after you started the Werekill push right when he made a bad point, you had opportunities to unvote and chose not to.

I'm gonna call bull**** on this.

However, I want a Dabuz lynch unless he convinces me otherwise.
What are you talking about?

I did unvote Werekill and tried to switch the wagon back to Nabe.

Are you high?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Doesn't matter that you tried to switch it, because it happening was the only possible outcome given the circumstances.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Did we have a choice but to lynch Werekill? I was fine with either lynch, and no, I don't think his responses looked brownie. I wanted Nabe more than I did Werekill, but we didn't have the numbers at deadline, which, ironically, was Werekill's doing.
Ahh you're backtracking on what you said now.

And you didn't want Nabe more than Werekill at deadline. Don't lie. In fact we didn't have that much time at deadline to switch to Werekill, either, but as soon as I suggested it you were down with the switch. When questioned you said you were equally fine with both lynches for information's sake. When we still had some time and I suggested we switch back you argued me down and said that Werekill's responses were just an attempt to save him from his lynch and that he was flailing. This directly contradicts you saying you wanted a Nabe lynch more than Werekills.

So which is it? Was there simply no time or was he scummy?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Who's here to switch to Naybor right now?
He did try, like 5 minutes before Werekill was hammered.

Answer me this, Kuz: What do I gain by lynching the cop if you claim I'm an Indy? I would have shown up innocent to his investigation.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
The point isn't that I'm not aligned with the people who have flipped, its that I have been actively pursuing and pushing my scumpicks regardless of what other people have been pushing. As indy I would be alright with any lynch that wasn't my own but the fact that I have been legitimately trying to find scum (and have found it) says loads about my alignment.
Lolno.

Indys will go after anyone who is a threat to their win con, guess what Mafia and other Indys are?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Actually scratch that, Indies don't want attention sop mafia and co don't kill them, Kuzi has been center stage this whole time, only thing it could be is if he was BP indy, which I'm doubting.

I still don't see why Dabuz is getting a free pass.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Might I remind you we've already had a BP flip and there's a jailer.

The last indy isn't bulletproof.

But with mafia having two kills in the game shouldn't the indy have some way to protect himself? Oh yeah, Raziek has an ability to change his race which pretty much allows him to evade the poisoner (since the poisoner only targets species).

I wasn't even going to get into this before but heres some setup stuff that's going through my head atm.

Raz has two provable abilities that are confirmable (the deadline movement). His l ast ability not only serves to help him survive against the poisoner, it can be confirmed by Circus' role. Even though its not particularly pro-town the general response to Raziek's race change once he's confirmed is "why would scum ever have that power?"

Thats what went through my head when I first evaluated things. But now that we know mafia has a kill that depends solely on race, this is a huge boon to his survival while at the same time making him look slightly pro-town in the process (especially with link as a flavor claim).

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Nonsense. Are you suggesting that Town is defenseless from poison once claims start happening? There are no other roles besides my own within the Town that are protected from the poison.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Unless you're jailed or are a commuter then once everyone race claims the poisoner has a much easier time selecting his targets.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Town's roles as we know them:

2 Lovers (Not masoned initially)
Census Taker
Sane Cop
Jailer
Even Night Commuter
3 or 4 claimed VTs

The only role there that balances the poisoner is Even Night commuter, since the Jailer cannot protect from poison.

Top Bottom