• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Well, we'll wait for him to confirm but I'm fairly certain he said he couldn't protect people from being poisoned.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Furthermore, how would being able to change my race help me much, if at all? I can still easily just eat a regular NK.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Who knows. Maybe you are BP and are only susceptible to poison which is why you have your race change.

Again I didn't want to get into this because its setup speculation. You're scum off of play not mechanics.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Which is why you brought up speculation on setup, and haven't brought anything to the table regarding my play except for me pushing Werekill over Nabe, which, again, why would I do as Indy, if Sane Cop would clear me?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Because it clears other people. You were thought to be cleared because of your role anyway so you most likely would not have been copped. PoE is your biggest enemy right now so you couldn't have the cop running around getting more results.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Werekill didn't think I was clear, so why would he NOT have copped me?

PoE is not even close to an enemy because we're looking for an INDY, so Inno clears don't add ANYTHING a this point.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Ok so I'm going to be honest. I have no idea who the last indy is. Everyone alive I had as a town read around the time of WK's lynch. Not sure whether to be super cautious or not but I guess for now none of you guys are "cleared" in my book. Raziek proved at least that he wasn't lying about what his role can do and it's not really possible to prove being a VT. I'm gonna have to think about it. Don't expect a vote from me soon. Kuz can you remind me your character?

Also just food for thought: Do you think the remaining indy is aligned with Nabe or separate?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
@Inferno: Probably not linked. Usually linked Indies are called siblings, or something of the sort, in their role names.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@Inferno: If the lynch pool was just Dabuz and Raziek who would you rather lynch and why?

@Dabuz: If Raziek isn't scum, who is?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I'd lynch Dabuz if we unconditionally agreed to jail Raziek and lynch him the next Day which I doubt most of you would agree with.

Scum lies between those two for sure but atm I still think Raziek is more likely.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
@Inferno: If the lynch pool was just Dabuz and Raziek who would you rather lynch and why?

@Dabuz: If Raziek isn't scum, who is?
I doubt we are dealing with scum. There was no NK, we have lynched 3 scum already, and no one else sticks out as scummy play or having connections to scum. Im guessing indy which makes me suspect Raz the most, inferno is a suspect, besides those 2 I have don't have an indy read on anyone.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@Dabuz: So lets say we lynch Raziek and he flips town. Assuming we're looking for an indy, who would you go to toMorrow?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
atm im not ruling out anyone. I had everyone here as town and now I know im wrong. I am obviously town due to actions. Will discuss more after class.

:phone:
This post is why I am looking at inferno. The wording comes off to me as nervous, I don't see a town player as feeling reason to be nervous.

Anyway, my strongest read is Raziek, not gonna vote him yet because it doesn't take many players to lynch.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Oblivious might be the best scum defense I've ever seen.
If you think its a scum defense (and thus Dabuz is scum) why is your vote on me?

@Dabuz:

I'm lulu vt
Raz is link town joat
Inferno is something town jailer
You're toto vt
RR is business scrub vt

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Ok.

Yes, I can see jailer as indy, it is a scum role in some setups IIRC, so it can also be an indy role.

If Raziek flips town (Which I doubt), my indy guesses, in order:

Inferno for the one post I quoted
RR because I feel he has been a little off everyone's radar all game
You, Kuz because your the last possibility

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Inferno is Sakon.

@Kuz: It's you or him, and I think it's you.
No, I get that. From your PoV this is the only way you can escape with the win as scum or, as town, the most logical conclusion.

I'm asking why your vote is still on me when you pretty much state that you think Dabuz's oblivious responses are a type of scum response. That would imply you think he's scum over me but your vote isn't where your words are. Why?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
What part of "I think it's you." are you missing?

I think you're more likely to be the scum than he is, but you're both scummy. Thus, my vote is on you.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Ok.

Yes, I can see jailer as indy, it is a scum role in some setups IIRC, so it can also be an indy role.

If Raziek flips town (Which I doubt), my indy guesses, in order:

Inferno for the one post I quoted
RR because I feel he has been a little off everyone's radar all game
You, Kuz because your the last possibility
I feel so much better about Dabuz from this. Not because I'm last on his lynch list but because Inferno is first. If he was indy he would need two MLs to win the game. None of us have expressed intent on lynching Inferno at any point (in fact, we've all pretty much said we explicitly won't lynch him). Going back on this toMorrow after it being said here is suicide. He won't (at least I don't think) be able to muster up the votes to lynch Inferno toMorrow so by him saying this he's either dooming himself or actually listing his genuine scumpicks.

Raz lynch is the way to go.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
What part of "I think it's you." are you missing?

I think you're more likely to be the scum than he is, but you're both scummy. Thus, my vote is on you.
Yes but, from your PoV, only one of us can be scum. You saying that you think I'm more likely scum than Dabuz directly contradicts your 3829.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Are you daft, Kuz?

The Indy doesn't need to mislynch Inferno because he's hated and insta-hammered in 3-man.

How can I be certain which one of you is the Indy to the point of completely excluding the other?

@Dabuz: Well yours is simple. You got cop-cleared Day 3 and coasted the rest of the game. You've barely paid any attention because you haven't HAD to. If you're Indy there's no reason not to get your hands into things if you can just coast while Town lynches each other while you're "cleared".

I already said why I believe Kuz is scum. Give me a moment to quote the posts.

Top Bottom