• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Why is T-Block still alive? As already mentioned, there's the obvious hole in his theory in that he got abducted by a PARANOID abductor.

T-Block dies.

vote: T-Block

This isn't even a DECISION.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh, and he's scum motivator, btw. Sharp can easily be scum, and that would mean he both motivated AND submitted the NK (NAR places all kills last, obviously).

T-block

B2B TST
raziek, every character can be scum goddammit

If I were scum, why wouldn't I craft a claim that would explain the abduction? Call it wifom if you want, but seriously...why?

:phone:

Inferno3044

Smash Master
No, i'm saying IF paranoid means what a think it means, mafia has a means of messing with things

I see one problem with this: your motivation was successful meaning it wasn't messed with. As for jailing Kuz, I was jailing whomever I wanted at that moment but I'll do it if that's part of the plan.

T-block

B2B TST
What a surprise, not scummy at all. Raziek is town as I've stated numerous times and regardless of how I back him up how does that reflect badly on me. Your point that I'm buddying is reaching as **** because you could have made that point against anyone defending anyone else as town. You're just trying to twist the methods I used to defend him into something consistent with the **** you're trying to push to survive.

This case is so egregiously bad.
Why is Raziek town, kuz? You cleared him only on flavour, and I know you're better than that.

Setup speculation isn't scummy so thank you again for trying to twist more null tells into scum tells. I find it humorous that you're trying to say I'm scummy for not speculating that there might be a miller or a GF but then say its scummy for me to do setup speculation. Stop being so transparent.
I wasn't saying at all that it was scummy to engage in setup speculation. I was saying that you did speculate, yet failed to mention the possibility of miller/godfather. I don't think townkuz would neglect something like that after seeing a sane cop flip.

Again, sane cop is not balanced without miller/godfather. Saying that the two kills + indy abductor balances sane cop is completely garbage. The abductor is much more anti-mafia than it is anti-town. Town has ONE role that actively targets, while mafia has the NK, the poison, the hobo thing, and whatever else you can do. The poison is likely restricted in that it requires species knowledge. Sane cop is not balanced at all by the scum roles as you're suggesting.

This is probably the only thing you have on me, which is hilarious considering OS isn't even in the game to explain why he was trying to figure that out. I'm not OS and I don't know what OS was thinking when he was pushing Solid to race claim. OS wouldn't be so transparent about that if he was scum especially when his scummate would have flipped species poisoner.
OS wouldn't be so transparent about that... -_- Really?

Somebody please tell me why we're ignoring the fact that Solid died of poison after being pushed to race claim?

T-block

B2B TST
I dunno... mafia has a kill that forces another player to kill in their place? Might make sense with an abductor like that, since it's pretty anti-mafia in this setup, and this would be a way to get around that. A role that can control a player to kill if they know their race? Maybe the hobo and the final mafia form a combo, and hobo needs to hang around me to pass information to kuz to be able to control. I DONT KNOW - I'm confused about it too.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
So which is it T-Block? Does mafia have a role that makes you target Nabe or does paranoid not mean what we think it means?

None of the scenarios you're bringing up make any sense. You're desperatly trying to explain a scumread that makes no sense.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I dunno... mafia has a kill that forces another player to kill in their place? Might make sense with an abductor like that, since it's pretty anti-mafia in this setup, and this would be a way to get around that.
That role makes such little sense. Also explain how the setup is anti-mafia.

A role that can control a player to kill if they know their race?
They didn't know your race.

Maybe the hobo and the final mafia form a combo, and hobo needs to hang around me to pass information to kuz to be able to control.
Hobo was lynched D1. Hobo also forms a nice combo with species poisoner.

I DONT KNOW - I'm confused about it too.
You're flustered.

T-block

B2B TST
You are really dense, Inferno. I explained how abductor was anti-mafia.

Not really interested in trying to answer questions I never claimed to have an answer to anyways. Kuz, this has nothing to do with my scumread on you. I already explained why I think you're scum -_-

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
You're not fooling anyone lol. If you're town help speed this up and self hammer so I can be lynched tomorrow. Im sure you know full well there is a voting block against you and I'm not getting lynched today.

If you want to win faster then speed this up.

Unless you're scum that is.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
You are really dense, Inferno. I explained how abductor was anti-mafia.
Am I supposed to use massive WIFOM on every situation? Or can I simply follow what I see? You have a cop guilty on you, tried to lynch Circus over Xastrn and then say Circus was your strongest town read, have no actual explanation on how you got abducted by a paranoid abductor, and there were 2 no NKs straight after 2 scum were down, one of those nights being that I jailed you. How is it not you? But entertain me on this: I jailed you and there was no NK. If you're not scum, that means that you were the NK target. Why would mafia target a townie with a cop guilty on him?

Also I know that you explained how the abductor is anti-mafia. The abductor =/= the entire setup. So I repeat, how is the setup anti-mafia? Personally I think the potential of 2 kills per night more than compensates for the abductor.

Not really interested in trying to answer questions I never claimed to have an answer to anyways. Kuz, this has nothing to do with my scumread on you. I already explained why I think you're scum -_-

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Inferno jail Kuzi if T-Block is town, T-Block town = Kuzi scum btw.

Vote: T-Block

I want both dead before end game no matter what.

T-block

B2B TST
looool impossible situation is impossible. can't say i didn't try. ****ing nabe xP

gg guys... figures that i'd be scum in the game that town actually plays well

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Finally.

Gg everyone.

T-Block you should have gone after RR with the information presented to you. Fair effort but I think you couod have built a much more convincing argument off him. Plus, do you ever really wanna go head to head against me?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I was also obvtown and I'm kind of shocked more people didn't pick up on it.

Apologies to Circus and Nabe if I was an ***.

T-block

B2B TST
It was about who would be easier to convince, kuz. It might be harder to go against you, but it's easier to manipulate rr against you than it is to get you against rr. I thought you would be pretty set on my lynch. If you're gonna tell me you might have been swayed to rr, then I guess I mis evaluated.

Plus, there's the fact that I wouldn't be able to kill, and I did want you gone the most.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I dont think I would have been but maybe someone else would have.

Raz and Inferno were mostly in my corner so by targeting me you made enemeies of them and thus a voting block.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Speaking of Overswarm: I hope you read this. **** you for not even responding to my case on you. I came into this game saying to myself "I'm going to make a case on someone" and now I don't even know if my case was any good (besides the fact that I was wrong lol).

A question to everyone playing: Why was I ever scummy? I honestly don't know why. I just never worried because a wagon never formed on me. Also I'm going to claim my real role.

I am Sakon, town hated jailkeeper. Basically one less vote was needed to get me lynched. Wasn't sure whether to say if I was hated or not because I thought scum would use it against me so I kept it undercover.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i would give credit to kuz but i think i should always give credit to kuz

he's become a powerhouse.

Top Bottom