• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
This is wrong.
Young Link from OoT is the same from MM Link. WW Link and Phantom hourglass Link are the same as well.
I guess I should of added an exemption to all sequels.

Yes, that is true. OoT Link and MM Link are the same, as well as WW Link and PH Link. It's also true about the original LoZ Link and AoL Link being the same...and it's debatable if LttP Link and LA Link are the same...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Dude, all of them are the same Link, the art style and time period is just different. And if you complain about the 'time period' making a difference, well, he's the hero of TIME, time is his *****, that cant stop him.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
RJ's skype - gangstakirby

also, rayman origins is out? i played the demo which is amazing

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Dude, all of them are the same Link, the art style and time period is just different. And if you complain about the 'time period' making a difference, well, he's the hero of TIME, time is his *****, that cant stop him.
It's specifically stated by the creators they are, in fact, NOT the same Link. Each Link is different from the last Link (except stated earlier with said sequels).

There is only one Hero of Time, and he only existed for OoT and MM. All other Links have a different title.

In fact, each Zelda is different too (except otherwise stated). The only person who remains consistent and the same is Ganondorf...and I think that is up for debate too.

As I stated before, the only connection between any Link is they are "awakened" as a Hero and are somehow connected to the Triforce of Courage.

also, rayman origins is out? i played the demo which is amazing
Came out yesterday with the other slew of video games.

It's a great game. Multiplayer is a blast, the level design is awesome, and it's just too pretty.

If anyone wants to play before Sunday, give me a call. It is truly one of the best platformers of this generation, and definitely the best in the multiplayer department (I still think DKC Returns is a better platformer, but it's just as fun in single player as it is multiplayer).

Minato

穏やかじゃない
It's specifically stated by the creators they are, in fact, NOT the same Link. Each Link is different from the last Link (except stated earlier with said sequels).

There is only one Hero of Time, and he only existed for OoT and MM. All other Links have a different title.

In fact, each Zelda is different too (except otherwise stated). The only person who remains consistent and the same is Ganondorf...and I think that is up for debate too.

As I stated before, the only connection between any Link is they are "awakened" as a Hero and are somehow connected to the Triforce of Courage.
I think he's just trolling. Or he just doesn't play the games...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lanky, please read this Zelda Wiki page on Toon Link: http://www.zeldawiki.org/Toon_Link

Notice how in the first section, it reads:
His design is based off Link's more recent appearance from The Wind Waker, Four Swords, Four Swords Adventures, Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks with an added "airbrush shading" as opposed to his normal cel-shading.
Notice how it says BASED OFF LINK'S MORE RECENT APPEARANCE. Like I said earlier, Wind Waker Link is the same Link as all the other Zelda games, just in another art style, he's not a whole other character all together.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
****ING **** STEVE, its not 'smash', ITS A TOURNAMENT, YOU ALL MUST BE THERE!! Even Minato, if he's not there he'll get it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
STEVE'S HOUSE!
TOMORROW!
TOURNAMENT AT 3:30PM!
$1-$5 ENTRY FEE!!
BE THERE!!

If you need the address, text Steve.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I Sniff Smash Balls For A Living
BRAWL SINGLES
1: Mars :sheik: :fox: :wario:
2: deathbysuarez :toonlink: :sonic:
3: Staz :falco: :diddy:
4: Fluttershy :yoshi2:
5: CherRy :peach:
5: Decimo :sonic:
7: Newba :samus2: :pt:
7: Rock Lee :snake:
9: Esx :diddy: :falco:
9: Faith :zerosuitsamus:
9: Sasuke :wolf:
9: Tshy :pikachu2: :kirby2:

BRAWL DOUBLES
1: Samson Experience (Mars + deathbysuarez) :sheik: :fox: :wario: + :toonlink: :sonic:
2: Flutter Scratch (Fluttershy + Lada) :yoshi2: + :rob:
3: Amaterasu! (Staz + CherRy) :falco: + :peach:
4: Trollzorz (Newba + Esx) :samus2: :pt: + :diddy: :falco:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
It's gonna be at the Sandy Nicklecade Lock-In, I'll get all the details for that up in the next couple days.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
This one will even have free food and unlimited arcade games on free play all night. Also lots of cool people and free energy drinks to help you stay up all night long. DS4, Tsuteto, and I have been to 3 already, and they are well worth it and lots of fun.

Top Bottom