• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
There is probably going to be one on the 10th (ill know by tonight) and there is for sure a big one on the 17th.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Don't you mean 16th?
That's the nuemont thing
Unless you mean your doing something yourself on the 17th
Cause that would be pretty stupid
Not that I don't expect that from you

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Or the 16th, whatever day that is, im getting all the details this weekend so I can make a thread.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yeah, there wont be any tournaments on the 24th or 31st due to holidays, but Id be in complete shock if someone wasnt willing to smash during the week or if we dont have some kind of smash fest.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Yeah, I have younger cousin that I used to play Melee (casually) with a lot, and he expressed interest in competitive smash (he has some pretty solid fundamentals for Brawl too, even though he doesn't play the game), so I'm thinking of introducing him into the community.

Although his parents are a little more strict about the crowd he gets into, you guys are all pretty clean, right? ;)

omg amazing
OMG new avy

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Pretty insanely small. Most people who play brawl also play melee though.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
So what if people smoke and drink?
Ive met the nicest people that smoke and drink

What's your definition of clean Zz?
Is smoking impure to you??
Does that make you think less of people who do?
If so thats really ignorant

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
No, its more when he says HIS PARENTS ARE STRICT ABOUT THE CROWD HE GETS INTO Im pretty sure his parents dont want him to be around people who get smashed every other night. Nothing against them personally, like them both lol.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
No, its more when he says HIS PARENTS ARE STRICT ABOUT THE CROWD HE GETS INTO Im pretty sure his parents dont want him to be around people who get smashed every other night. Nothing against them personally, like them both lol.
^This. I'm personally okay with it because, you know, you gotta live in the real world, (although I don't do it myself), and some of my favorite smashers I know do some of that (Shane aka "Eggz", Casey, Pwneroni), but I think a parent's major concern is the fear of if they feel comfortable around it enough to try it, since it's much easier to not be in that pressure if you're around people that don't.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yeah, I have younger cousin that I used to play Melee (casually) with a lot, and he expressed interest in competitive smash (he has some pretty solid fundamentals for Brawl too, even though he doesn't play the game), so I'm thinking of introducing him into the community.

Although his parents are a little more strict about the crowd he gets into, you guys are all pretty clean, right? ;)

OMG new avy
I just got off probation for a class B misdemeanor for possession of a controlled substance.

Wanna hang out?

Lada

Smash Apprentice
Zz you need to give us a ride to the nickle arcade! please! or else pretty much we can't make it. If anyone else would like to offer it would be nice :). Im so good at mvc3 now

Lada

Smash Apprentice
LOL!! "ill beat you again", you're funny. MM me PU$$Y

but yeah if anyone can give us a ride or needs to contact us in anyway
call 801 577 1356 and if you do. let us know when you're coming.
and if no one answers text steve thanks!!

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL no one even missed me, but it's all good cause now that I'm back it doesn't feel like I ever left.

When's the next smash gathering?

Top Bottom