• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Would indyDabuz actually try and get me lynched like this knowing he wouldn't be able to and I could just hammer him? Probably not.

He's ******** but probably town. Seriously just lynch Raziek.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Cute that Raziek doesn't even bother to post his thoughts.

He's just praying that I hammer Dabuz right now so he can use that as artillery against me tomorrow.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I was busy. What purpose would I have to do that?

I'll make this easy. Lynching Dabuz now confirms that neither Kuz nor myself can use Dabuz as cannon fodder tomorrow, and gets this sillyness over with.

vote:Dabuz

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And btw Raziek pretty much said that tomorrow would exist when he hammered Dabuz.

Doubt he even thinks hes scum. Despite his bull**** at least I was able to get a townish read on him.

This game.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm preventing the expected outcome if I got lynched today, which is you getting away with lynching Dabuz tomorrow once I flip Town.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
So you lynched Dabuz now because he would have been lynched tomorrow if you had been lynched today.

So you're pretty much admitting you don't think he's scum because if you did you would have no problem with me lynching him after you.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Correct, because I believe you're scum.

You arrived at a Town read on Dabuz after all this ****, and I've been pushing you all day. Why does this surprise you? It was the likely outcome given the opinion of Inferno and Red Ryu, regardless. Both of them trust Dabuz less than I.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
As long as we can still talk right now, we might as well use the time we have. I have a couple of questions:

Dabuz:

-You have one guess at finding the indy. Who do you pick?
-Do you think RR indy is a possibility?

RR:

-Who between Raz and Kuz do you think is the indy?

Raz and Kuz:

-Do you think RR indy is a possibility are you both set on the idea that the other one of you is the remaining indy?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Raziek asked me why I thought RR was town. I explained it. Dabuz asked me why RR was town again. I quoted it. Please read the thread more carefully. I've made my stance more than apparent.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Also, think about it this way.

Raziek acknowledged today (it was his reasoning for hammering Dabuz) that he was more likely to be lynched today than me (and thats why he killed Dabuz now because thats why I'd go after once Raziek's lynch). But if he realizes this, what makes him think anything tomorrow will be different.

He would never have lynched Dabuz like that as town because he would have known his own lynch tomorrow would lose the game for town and thats whats slated to happen currently.

He's indy and either

a. Not playing smart and faking a town PoV
b. Just wanted to survive for one more day because he realized his defeat was inevitable
c. Some sort of lynch/target type indy and just won with the Dabuz lynch

If c is correct, serves you right for not actually reading the exchange between Raziek and myself because, if you had, this decision should have been second nature.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Sorry. I read it but I just had no idea what was going on. Im not a good kingmaker. If raz is a lyncher im gonna feel like an idiot :(.

Also jw, assuming raz is lyncher and he lynches dabuz, does town win on top of raz or does just he win.

:phone:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Depends on X1. In a game this size it really could go either way. If there is only one target I'd say he'd win and then be removed from the game letting us win as well.

If hes had more than one target then I wouldn't find it odd if his wincon ended the game. Thats pretty fair.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I'm sure you read it but I doubt you really analyzed it for accuracy. I know its hard to do sometimes with walls and you're still learning but Raz should not have survived this Day.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And another thing, its blows my mind how Raziek actually used the logic that lynching scum players wasn't a town tell and people actually agreed with him.

Sure, indies can lynch scum too, but they don't have to. Town has to to fulfill their objective while indies just have to survive.

Blows my mind that all my hard work this game was dismissed as null based on faulty logic and someone with enough experience, like RR, actually agreed with it. If an indy obsessively scum-hunts and perfectly blends in with town then he played well. That's not the norm, thats just good indy play.

X1-12

Smash Champion
End of D7 Votecount!

Raziek [1] - kuz
th3kuzinator [1] - dabuz
Red Ryu [1] - MOD
dabuz [3] - RR, Inferno, Raziek
Inferno3044 [0]

Not Voting [0]

Please only post in english

Dabuz (Toto, Vanilla Townie) Has been Lynched!

Night 7 Begins! Send in all actions by 21st November at 5PM GMT!

X1-12

Smash Champion
Day 8 Begins! With 4 alive it takes 3 to Lynch!
Deadline 1st December

Start of Day 8 Votecount - [3/4]

Raziek [0]
th3kuzinator [0]
Red Ryu [0]
Inferno3044 [0]

Not Voting [4] - kuz, RR, Raziek, Inferno

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Vote: Raziek

This doesn't have to be a long, drawn out day. Occams Razor people. My explanation is in 4101. Let's not make this harder than it needs to be.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Basically the simplest solution (or the one that makes the least amount of assumptions) is the correct one.

I'm saying don't over-complicate this decision. Raziek is scum in plain view as you pretty much were convinced of yesterday twilight. Lets lynch him and be finished with this game.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I've already said what I have to say. Kuz continues to push that I'm Indy without having actually made any sort of case beyond what has been implied by his defense against my own.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@Inferno: Grow some backbone. You just said yesterday that you had no idea what was going on. Well with my explanation and Raz's play it should be pretty obvious who should be getting lynched. RR has also heavily implied Raz is the play over me.

I mean, the kid hammers Dabuz while saying he doesn't think Dabuz is scum. If that wasn't enough to merit his lynch already, he did it with the full knowledge that he was more likely to be lynched than me toDay which meant his only goal of lynching Dabuz was wasting a lynch (if he was town). But he's not, and the only reason he did lynch Dabuz was because he could and it brought him closer to victory while still somehow being able to say he was suspicious of me the entire time.

Again, he makes an entire case against me, makes a huge deal about me twisting his words into saying he thought Dabuz was scummier than me, then hammers Dabuz while saying he isn't scum and continues to ride that I'm scum while ending the day prematurely.

No town player would ever do that.

^ Inferno don't skim that. Read it.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Kuz, I said several times that I hammered Dabuz because he's not a strong enough player to survive against you in Lylo in the event I was lynched. Red Ryu and Inferno both already expressed suspicion of him, and while I was more certain it was you than him, it was more pro-Town to play to prevent you from beating down Dabuz had I been lynched yesterDay.

He was a question mark that needed to be assessed before Red Ryu and Inferno address the (now) crucial question: Is it you or me?

If they guessed wrong yesterday, Dabuz was getting lynched toDay.

Which question is easier to answer?

Kuz or Raz?

Kuz or Dabuz?

I know you're scum, and you were setting Dabuz up for a mislynch that he wouldn't be able to fight off on my Town flip.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
That or you're and you mislynched Dabuz before you tried to mislynch me.

Which is 100% more likely. I mean, really? If you felt you were more likely to get lynched yesterDay, lynching Dabuz first to get to toDay (where you most likely will get lynched) is basically losing the game for town (if you're town which you obviously aren't). If you were actually town you would have realized this. Especially due to the fact that I had two votes on me yesterDay which meant I had way more opportunity of being lynched that you. You just took the Dabuz lynch when you could get it, lynched him while knowing he would flip town and are now saying that you just did it so I couldn't do it once you were lynched.

Thats the worst ****ing logic I've ever seen ever. Inferno, RR I hope you both can see how this is blatant bull****.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Vote: Raziek

Twilight decided this for me when I read the posts I was gone for.

Also I didn't ever want ? mark Dabuz in lylo, never ever ever with how he was playing.

Razieks posts in twilight were grimy, gonna side with Kuz being town.

I'm also not sitting the stupid ten day phase to decide this, seven days at most ten days and almost four day night phases are way too long for my taste.

I made my decision.

:phone:

Top Bottom