• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Hey, remember when you accused me of making the assumption that if Raziek flips town im setting up the ML of you by saying you vs. Raz is TvI. Your doing the same by convincing yourself either me or Raz is scum, and setting up the ML when I don't flip scum.
If I was scum thats exactly what I'd be doing. Good thing I'm not. The key difference between our two cases is that I have legitimate reason to make a read switch while yours was grody.

And my vote is still on Raz. If you see what I am doing then that implies you see that I am scum manipulating. If this is the case, why is your vote not on me then? Christ.

Stop *****footing around everything and actually make some accusations.

Side note: SAYING YOUR TOWN OVER AND OVER PROVES NOTHING
Actually it makes me more town. Someday you'll learn.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm mostly set-uping a ride to a tournament I'm going to be mostly V/LA for tomorrow in Ohio. This is why I haven't done much along with other irl factors, same for all my games really.

Dabuz, I've made pushes on Kuzi literally every day, because I was, and to a degree still am, paranoid of his alignment. Recently, yeah I haven't done much, that's true I'd john but that's mostly irl stuff I still should be able to deal with.

Not much I can say about it.

I think your a likely indy because of your play and how your recent reads have developed, I don't see how you got your reads really. Go back and give Kuz better responses.

Raziek is my pick after that, the interaction and Kuz's rebuttal sided where I was going to stand on that.

I'll be V/LA shortly as well, my vote stays.

X1-12

Smash Champion
]Votecount 7.2 - [3/5] - Deadline 25th November

Raziek [1] - kuz
th3kuzinator [1] - Raziek
Red Ryu [1] - MOD
dabuz [1] - RR
Inferno3044 [0]

Not Voting [3] - dabuz, Inferno

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ugh, this latest crap with Dabuz is really frustrating. Nothing he does makes any damn sense.

I'm fine with lynching Dabuz today as well, but I'm going to get to Kuz's responses now that I've averted being ***** by my midterm.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
First of all I'd just like to point out that the point you're trying to push on OS playing against his meta actually works against your argument. OS is manipulative and OS gets who he wants lynched. You have that part right. Too bad he does this as both town and scum. Going against his meta here sheds absolutely nothing on his alignment. And that's not even taking into consideration the fact that meta cases always have very little merit. You also say his play reeks of survival. Bull**** it does. Its pretty obvious OS didn't give jack all about his participation and this apathy bleeds from every post he writes. You trying to construe it as self-preservation reeks.

Even if it was self-preservation, which it clearly isn't, that would only reflect better on OS' actions. Since the indy doesn't have a kill, he can't just slide by during the Day and hope he makes it to endgame. We've already come to the conclusion that he needs to push his own agenda. If OS was an indy who needed to get someone lynched you can sure as hell bet he would be trying to get them lynched. His apathetic nature just reflects his alignment and role. That being a vt.

None of the rest of the stuff in 3912 is even scummy. You just cherrypick posts and then say "would townOS have motive to do this? I fail to see how." Besides the obvious meta factor your arguments are grimey because what you're calling OS out for is null. In places where its clear he just didn't give a **** or was wrong about an alignement (isn't it cute that now you're harping on my slot for being wrong on alignments despite us looking for an indy that isn't linked to anyone? I seem to remember you saying that this wasn't telling at all) you construe this as false contribution and then somehow reach to places unknown to say that's self-preservation.

Your conclusions literally make no sense and it shows.

I wasn't even planning on responding to this part, since it didn't even have to do with me, but I just had to point out how underhanded that was.
Regardless of what you want to argue about whether or was playing against his meta or simply apathetic, you completely failed to address why OS pushed Solid to raceclaim for no apparent reason, despite me making clear that it was outright unsafe to do so.

What does Town stand to gain by OS pulling this information out of him, knowing it's unsafe? What does your slot stand to gain by it if you're VT? I can see no positive motivation for deliberately going against my warnings in this regard.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
One other issue I just realized I missed in that post. Why are you assuming that the Indy is a lyncher? Is there evidence to suggest that aside from the lack of a kill?

What plausible role could you construct that would make sense given the roles in the game? The only roles that makes sense to be targeted by a lyncher is MINE.

Red Ryu, Dabuz and yourself have all claimed minor characters and Inferno is HATED, which would be stupid unfair in a lyncher scenario.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
First of all I don't even think its a lyncher.

Secondly lynching inferno at any point in this game would almost be impossible because of his claim so is the lyncher was able to get him into a situation where he was lynched it would be more than warranted.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Regardless of what you want to argue about whether or was playing against his meta or simply apathetic, you completely failed to address why OS pushed Solid to raceclaim for no apparent reason, despite me making clear that it was outright unsafe to do so.

What does Town stand to gain by OS pulling this information out of him, knowing it's unsafe? What does your slot stand to gain by it if you're VT? I can see no positive motivation for deliberately going against my warnings in this regard.
Who the **** cares? Like hell I know what went through OS' head and its not like anything even came from it. OS does whatever the **** he wants at all times and I don't see why he couldn't do this as a VT. You know I don't know why OS did that so the fact that you're even bringing it up and expecting me to be able to address it is complete bull****.

Also nice job completely dodging everything of worth in my post and just saying "well regardless of how off base I was, you still havn't explained something you couldn't possibly explain"

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
This isn't scummy. Its null. Don't know why you even felt the need to bring it up.
If it's null, why did you say it? What purpose does saying "I'm Town" as Town possibly serve? It's certainly not pro-Town, and I see no benefit to putting it out there if it's null, so why say it at all?

So you're assuming I'm a BP indy before you analyze the post. Awesome. At that point in the game an alpha could have been very bad for town (luckily inferno jailed right and stopped that from happening). This post that you're underhandedly attributing to me being a BP indy could have been made from the same mindset of a townie. Aside from the fact that we don't know if the indy is BP or not, this point could have been made by any faction and thus is null.
An Indy with no kill needs SOME way to survive. Nabe was effectively BP. What's to suggest that isn't the case here?

I'll admit you're right about it being plausible from any faction, but I still didn't see the need to freak out and draw attention to it when nobody was voting you and we were still looking for an Indy and a Mafia at that point, making the likelihood of an alpha that day rather low.

Wow. This is the most blatant bull**** I've ever seen. I did say I would claim first but that was just to bait reactions to massclaiming. Immediately after everyone responded you volunteered to claim first right here

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13576376&postcount=2429

I then said Inferno would be claiming first, as he looked scummiest at the time. And then, if that didn't make you look transparent enough already, you say

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13576384&postcount=2432

And then followed by.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13576415&postcount=2442

Do you think I'm ******** and can't remember simple thread events? If you had such a problem with me claiming last then why did you pretty much tell me to go last at the time? Pretty freaking gross that you're even attempting to use that against me.
Bait reactions? In what sense? At that point I didn't see any reason for anyone to oppose it given Circus' abundant census results. Anyone who HAD opposed it would have looked pretty damn sketch.

I volunteered to claim first because I knew mine was provable and I had already crumbed it. I have nothing to hide nor any need to craft a fakeclaim. I'm Link with provable powers. I'll admit that it doesn't explicitly confirm my alignment, but it has no relevance on the fact that you still waited until almost last to claim.

I can't deny what I said in regards to the claim order, but I didn't have a reason to suspect you at the time, and you deciding to delay your own claim rightly did not stick out to me because of that. It's only now AFTER the fact that I notice it.
Okay? This isn't scummy. And it means nothing. We don't have a single vt of every race. The VT claimant from the humans was actually mafia (Acrostic). Every single human so far has claimed a PR and has flipped as such. Love how you're trying to base a Dabuz or Kuz scum read based on us both being Zora and claiming VT.
You didn't really address what I intended to point out by bringing up that post. I'm well aware we have no human VT at this point. That's already clear based on the flips up till now.

However, it WAS NOT clear at the time I asked you that question, and the fact that you never got back to me on that issue and are now implying that it is the basis for my current reasoning is what bothers me. While it did remain part of it, you and Dabuz are essentially the only options by PoE.

So I was inactive while you were putting the lynch list together...and that's somehow scummy...?

This case is a joke.
No, the issue is not that you were inactive at the time. The issue is that you're trying to claim all the credit for the lynches that have taken place since your replacement when I also made a significant contribution to moving the day along and attempting to prevent scrambling.

Either of us pushing lynches in itself is irrelevant to alignment, because as we already mentioned, we're looking for an Indy. What DOES matter is that you're claiming you were at the forefront and pushing for all the lynches when it wasn't the case, to the point that Werekill even accused me of being "bloodthristy" at one point during assembling the lists.

Indeed. I pushed a case on Nabe due to setup speculation. Aside from the fact that Nabe actually did flip scum (but hurr durr that doesn't mean anything according to you) how does that poorly reflect on me? I saw a flaw in the claims and realized Nabe was scum for it. I pushed him and got him lynched. Man thats so scummy.
The issue is what Nabe mentioned. You claimed you were going to lynch on play, and didn't. You pushed on a setup flaw. Why did you not push Inferno instead of Nabe? Were you not more suspicious of him at the time? I believe you already mentioned that you expressed suspicion of him following the massclaim, but you followed up on Nabe instead of him.

No. Werekill was right about you being scum. Not his setup speculation.
So this point is essentially unsupported, since that's not confirmed to any extent at this point.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
So basically you conceded every point to me except

Either of us pushing lynches in itself is irrelevant to alignment, because as we already mentioned, we're looking for an Indy. What DOES matter is that you're claiming you were at the forefront and pushing for all the lynches when it wasn't the case, to the point that Werekill even accused me of being "bloodthristy" at one point during assembling the lists.
I was at the forefront of every push after I replaced in except John. You were somewhere behind it, but not even close to my level. You putting lynch lists together doesn't show drive that you're pushing someone. It just shows you're putting a lynch list together by asking people to make lists. That's has nothing to do with anything.

The issue is what Nabe mentioned. You claimed you were going to lynch on play, and didn't. You pushed on a setup flaw. Why did you not push Inferno instead of Nabe? Were you not more suspicious of him at the time? I believe you already mentioned that you expressed suspicion of him following the massclaim, but you followed up on Nabe instead of him.
No, I pushed a claim flaw. I was more suspicious of Inferno until he claimed jailer. Durr.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
At least you largely admitted you were reaching as **** in your original case. Glad to know you don't have anything on me.

Still want to lynch Raziek and then Dabuz if possible.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I think your a likely indy because of your play and how your recent reads have developed, I don't see how you got your reads really. Go back and give Kuz better responses.

I was trying to find a gif of the main character of the office throwing up papers in the air with a face of utter shock and disgust, but I can't find it, so pretend that is in this post.

Comments like this make me wonder if I speak another language that no one understands.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Its called replacing in with 56 pages of reading to do while being in college and having a more than competent social life. When I first replaced I didn't have my feet planted in the game quite yet so I was unsure of where to start in terms of scumhunting. Even if you were to somehow draw the conclusion that me playing in the forefront had to do with self preservation (which you seemed to conclude from OS' play) that isn't scummy considering we're looking for an indy with no kill, as I've already explained before.
An Indy with no kill that's fairly likely to be BP. So playing at the forefront doesn't exactly make you Town here. It just makes you less likely to be lynched.

You're kidding me right?

Not only have I spearheaded all three scum lynches since I replaced in, I've been the most influential player alive. I've argued down the bull**** aimed at me by not 1, not 2, but all three scum and came away with their lynches. Are you really trying to downplay my accomplishments this game? Are you ********?
I am most certainly NOT kidding.

You did NOT spear-head Acrostic in any sense of the word. Everyone and their mother was ready to lynch Acrostic as soon as Nabe pointed out that J had claimed poisoner before his replacement.

T-Block was doomed by PoE as soon as Werekill flipped, so you didn't spear-head that.

The only lynch you actually spear-headed was Nabe, and like I said, it was only AFTER he began drilling you that you actually pushed hard at him.

Oh hey look! Another lie! In our recent exchange you were the one overreacting and attacking my credibility. Not the other way around. I civily told you to explain your contradictions to which you responded "Kuz are you daft?" "Kuz are you dense" "Kuz ****ing drop it" and etc.

I don't understand how you can lie so many times in one case. It's atrocious.
This is NOT a lie. You deliberately attacked me over an off-handed comment that had no relevance to the fact that I still thought either of you could be scum, and had my vote in a place that made sense. You drilled an unimportant point with the intent of making me look bad.

You're ********.

It was a half a day before deadline and guess who ****ing was ready to take the bait as soon as I suggested it? You were! You switched in a moments notice the second I switched. I'll even bring up the post for you

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13610033&postcount=3159

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13610052&postcount=3161

^

You even say here yourself that we have time to switch.
Jesus the contradictions.

Then, when I thought his responses were townie, I tried to switch back to Nabe to which you were very resilient about doing despite saying earlier that you wanted a Nabe lynch more than a Werekill one. You then proceeded to lie to my face about the events that transpired during that time and tried to pin that ML on me.
We HAD time when you suggested it. Half a day was plenty of time. You tried to switch it BACK with about an hour remaining while Werekill was at L-1!

We did not have the votes to switch back to Nabe in time, and Werekill was the only remaining option as a consequence.

Not to mention Inferno blocked the kill N4. Man you're so dense. Want to know my opinion on why I wasn't killed on N2? Because I wasn't a threat yet and was forced to join the wagon on John that you led might I remind you which turned into a ML.
Are you implying that we SHOULDN'T have lynched someone who was contributing near-nothing and didn't counter-claim a near direct claim of his own role?
No. You did lie and when I called you out on it you got flustered. When I called you out on getting flustered you got angry and pretty much tried to lie and say you weren't referring to Dabuz (when you were; which you admitted to) and then saying you didn't say Dabuz was scum in your post (which you did; you're still denying).
We've already addressed this several times, but it was ultimately irrelevant, because nothing you've had me admit has directly contradicted what I made clear to be my opinion other than me initially denying the implication that I meant Dabuz. He's still scummy, was scummy at the time, and my vote was still where I felt it should be.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Kuz, there's also the fact that you have nothing on ME, save for PoE, so I don't know where you're getting this invincible attitude from. You haven't made a case and you're driving it based on PoE and your defense to MY case.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Dabuz unless you want to be lynched I suggest you vote Raziek.
Lo que es una amenaza! Nadie me amenaza.

Vote: th3kuzinator

So raz and kuz can ***** at each other. That's cool. My gut says dabuz and im gonna follow it. If dabuz flips town I am willing to be lynched tomorrow.

:phone:
y ¿por qué hacer eso? No veo el buen razonamiento detrás de ese plan.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
So lets get this straight. First I was last on the list and Raziek has been your indy pick. Then you somehow realized it was TvI and that one of us has to be indy but Raz was still your indy pick like he was the whole game. Now your vote is on without an explanation, Raziek pretty much admitting that his case on me has no merit.

Your vote on me can't be because of me saying I want to lynch Raz then you, because I've been saying that exact same ****ing thing all damn Day. It has to be one of you two so we lynch one and then the other. Why didn't you have a problem with it before? You're play is fake as ****, Dabuz.

Its ****ing tearing at my soul whether you're just so incredibly ******** that your head is lodged in your *** to another dimension, or you're scum.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I've explained why I think its TvI too much to go through it again.

Kuz, quite simply, you don't throw threats at me. Saying either I vote Raziek or get lynched is a threat, I do not allow that.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
So you're placing your vote because I threatened you and not on who you actually think is scum.

My hammer finger is twitching.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
One of you two is most likely scum, im suspicious of you which you should realize from our conversation. Threats are a scum's way of intimidating and forcing me to follow your rules of play, I do not allow that.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I'm done with this game.

Dabuz you're ******** but most likely town but of so deliciously ****ing bat**** ********.

Top Bottom