• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I think I'm gonna vote dabuz. Although his VT play makes some sense, he has kept a very low profile for the majority of the time and hasn't posted much bar today. Also I took another glance when we mass claimed and dabuz seemed really eager to say his role. He claimed with no wait at all after Raziek and his role is definitely one to bar questions due to how confusing it was. I'm going with my gut on this one.

Vote: Dabuz

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Wait, inferno...what? I claimed right after Raziek because it was the order and I wanted to speed up the process as fast as possible, so I was lurking the thread until my turn.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
BTW inferno, not sure if you caught me saying this earlier, but my lack of posting activity the past few days was because of dual mafia gaming, school, and the entire texas ordeal

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Now, answer the question, what is your case on me being indy?
There is no case. I don't need one. Until recently I thought you were town due to your views on who needed to be lynched but your now recent switch to saying that Raz vs me is TvI reeks as I've already explained.

That and PoE says one of your or Raziek is scum.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I think I'm gonna vote dabuz. Although his VT play makes some sense, he has kept a very low profile for the majority of the time and hasn't posted much bar today. Also I took another glance when we mass claimed and dabuz seemed really eager to say his role. He claimed with no wait at all after Raziek and his role is definitely one to bar questions due to how confusing it was. I'm going with my gut on this one.

Vote: Dabuz
Why does his play remind you of a VT? If Raziek has said one bit of truth this game is that Dabuz has been practically useless after being cop cleared.

He pushed Xastrn flipping scum D1 (but not obsessively hard; made one case then let the entire thing form). He's taken a back seat on most everything else.

Everything he has listed to credit why he's been obvtown I also have done but at the same time I've done so much more. I've been at the forefront of everything which is something a VT would do (try and bait a NK; not reserve oneself).

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
RR's gambit, his reaction to his lynch back when he claimed, his compliance with modkilling himself, his reaction the T-Block lynch, his quickedit.
Nevermind. Don't even wanna waste more time with cajoling you to actually read the thread.

I'm really growing bored of this. Like actually.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master

This explains what's going on in my head.
Its really simple.

I'm town because of my thread knowledge, my persistence, my intelligence wrt lynches, my ability to re-evaluate my reads under situations of deadline pressure (this is my biggest town tell btw), and my thread presence.

I'm pretty sure you agree RR is town.

That only leaves two people.

We have two lynches.

Should be simple.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
So I've showed why Inferno is town, RR is town, and I'm town as well as showing why Dabuz is possible scum and Raziek is possible scum.

All there is left to do is lynch them.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Not convinced, his quick edit seemed very out of place, at first it caught me as townie, then I started wondering: WHAT could RR have posted that he wanted to edit? Modkill compliance just shows he is calm/ not going to argue with a mod, playing smart when under lynch pressure isn't a tell, you have a point on the gambit. My point is, we should not be eliminating him.

You have not shown you are town, all you have shown is you are not mafia. Indy will have no problems pushing and playing for town if it benefits him, because he doesn't have to worry about his scum mates, just himself.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Nope, you just showed you aren't mafia and know how to scum-hunt, you haven't given us reason to clear you specifically from being indy.

You made a big point to pepper the thread with statements like: "im town", thats fear and pointlessly trying to reassure us your townie. Trying that hard to blend in as town is actually not towny play.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Does it look like I'm trying to blend in? No. I'm posting whatever the **** I feel like posting at all times.

Inferno vote Dabuz.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Re-read what I said. I pointed out one specific example of blending in, I haven't called your whole style blending. Now your misconstruing my words.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Inferno, he doesn't even have a real case on me and your not voting with any reason other than gut. How does that make sense?

I still want to see Raziek gone today.

If Kuz lynches me with so much of the day left, I wouldn't be surprised if he is scum. It is most likely either him or Raz. Kuz would not even have looked at me if I didn't move him up on my list, and I know this because he didn't look at me until I moved him up on my suspicion list. He was fine with me being suspicious of inferno.

Inferno, unvote, we have lots of time today we can't waste.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
logic isn't appeal to emotion, it is logic. We still have quite a bit of time left today, why would you be so willing to waste it? WE haven't even seen RR's or Raziek's opinions on our discussion.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Inferno, what are your thoughts on the chances of RR being scum?
If Dabuz doesn't flip indy, I'm gonna be even more confused and I would put RR as a possibility.
Discussion is right here. Is RR indy?

More discussion, what does Raziek and RR have to say about this?

Why didn't you target me until I moved you up on my suspicions list? As Raziek pointed out, you do target someone when they suspect you of being scum.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
But what will that change? Doesn't alter the fact that one of your or Raz is scum and lynching both of them will win us this game.

You've been arguing down town reads but you havn't even gotten your feet wet and accused someone of being SCUM yet. You keep saying Raziek is more likely to be scum but you've never backed that up. You just say you want to hear more things before you lay your vote down and then you wait. You should already have a notion of why he's scummy. Why are you wasting time by saying why something isn't town instead of showing us why they're scum with reasoning.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Why didn't you target me until I moved you up on my suspicions list? As Raziek pointed out, you do target someone when they suspect you of being scum.
You're so ..........................

Man I just want to throw you into a wall.

Did you just block out our recent conversation on why I said your read switch was fake.

Look how productive this is! Me explaining to you everything over and over again so you can make arbitrary comments.

Story of my life.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Hey, remember when you accused me of making the assumption that if Raziek flips town im setting up the ML of you by saying you vs. Raz is TvI. Your doing the same by convincing yourself either me or Raz is scum, and setting up the ML when I don't flip scum.

Inferno, I see what he is doing, he wants to completely switch over the wagon to me so he can set up a ML on Raz tomorrow when I flip town. If you vote for me, the pressure and momentum carries over and town is put into MyLo where Kuz has already decided who will be lynched. Kuz completely dropped his vote on Raz knowing he can lynch Raz tomorrow, although he has a much more expansive and logical case on Raz compared to me...where the case on me is like...PoE? His disagreement with my logic and reasoning and deciding for himself my switch wasn't legit although I gave him reasons as to why it is?

Side note: SAYING YOUR TOWN OVER AND OVER PROVES NOTHING

Top Bottom