• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UTrick'd2, OVER! Mafia wins!

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
Werekill, you're missing the point - we didn't spray him N2, we sprayed him N1.
I'm assuming the Arsonist can tag and ignite the person in the same night, if the water is not used on the person tagged.
John, I'm not sure an Arsonist can do that in the same night, but I suppose I've never played in a game with one and it can vary if they can kill in the day or not so idk.

Vote: Composer

That slot needs to die before lylo.

T-block

B2B TST
Blaaaaah, as much as I hate your play I can't see how that could possibly be scum. :l

unvote

Not sure where to go now.
what

we don't know that it's arsonist protection

even if it is, we don't know that mafia wouldn't have that if the arsonist is independent

John, I'm not sure an Arsonist can do that in the same night, but I suppose I've never played in a game with one and it can vary if they can kill in the day or not so idk.

Vote: Composer

That slot needs to die before lylo.
what

why aren't you voting werekill then

T-block

B2B TST
like seriously... could werekill/lak be any more obvious of a scum team?

when did this game become all about pushing people to claim and then moving on?

T-block

B2B TST
sure

as soon as you quote a game that has a role that makes someone deaf for the beginning of the next Day

who the **** cares if no other game has it

why are you voting composer over werekill

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
what

we don't know that it's arsonist protection

even if it is, we don't know that mafia wouldn't have that if the arsonist is independent

what

why aren't you voting werekill then
We don't know what if it is an arsonist protection, that is true.

We're assuming such until proven otherwise. Until then please sit down and shut up.

Zeke was lying about being BP, that changes my view on Werekill.

like seriously... could werekill/lak be any more obvious of a scum team?

when did this game become all about pushing people to claim and then moving on?
More like I'm lynching a slot that has done nothing for 3 days and leaving it alone to end up in lylo, which is tomarrow, is a huge mistake.

~

I...can't even fathom how you can even come up with the idea of a mafia firefighter.

Like...mafia having a night kill and the other roles they could get make up for it a hell of a lot more than a fire fighter could. Fire Fighters are never mafia, ever. It protects from kills via fire, or marking to be ignited.

I've seen mafia doctors before, because in those games their were 2-4 other actions that could result in a kill running around. Upick1 in disco room is a good example of this. Mafia arsonist implies their is a town, indy, or a seperate mafia faction that kills via fire.

Plus Brosuke dying pretty much implies he died of fire, which means it proves people die from the method that is going on we've suspected. That means we're either some kind of motivator, I doubt.

Or we are a doctor to explosions, which I crumbed far earlier than before Brosuke died.

Seriously, people need to stop listening to you at all.

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
sure

as soon as you quote a game that has a role that makes someone deaf for the beginning of the next Day

who the **** cares if no other game has it

why are you voting composer over werekill
Difference here is my role is traditional, fire fighter, which I will assume it is until proven otherwise. So if I am a mafia fire fighter, which I'm not, suprise.

I answered the latter above. I feel better about Werekill thinking that him as a semi BP is possible.

Composer in Lylo, tell me who is better in lylo if who we lynch today flips town, Composer? Werekill? LAK?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Hm. I'm not liking Lak, will post more tomorrow.

I am fine with getting rid of Composer, whether it be through a lynch, modkill, or a replacement.

Which begs the question ofwhy hasn't he been replaced. I remember the mod in Newbie 13 replacing someone an hour or two before deadline because the player was scum; who says a mod wouldn't do the opposite for a scum by not pushing him/her?

Of course, he could easily just be an inactive *******. In fact, that's probably it. >_<

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I don't give a f*** about LAK's role. His play has been bad, and a mafia water-sprayer-hunting-some-indy-dude-on-fire-that-kills-or-some-shiz can easily be in the picture if we're going down the WIFOM path. We're lynching Werekill and depending on how the Night goes, probz either of Composer or LAK, the former if there's leeway, the latter if there's not. That's my stance.

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
I don't give a f*** about LAK's role. His play has been bad, and a mafia water-sprayer-hunting-some-indy-dude-on-fire-that-kills-or-some-shiz can easily be in the picture if we're going down the WIFOM path. We're lynching Werekill and depending on how the Night goes, probz either of Composer or LAK, the former if there's leeway, the latter if there's not. That's my stance.
My god people are dumb in this game.

We're a fire fighter, there is no ****ing mafia fire fighter in any mafia game, especally in one where I would use that kind of power on myself/scummates as mafia far more over town.

If I was mafia I wouldn't give two craps if an arsonist was killing town. I'd only care if he was trying to kill my scummates.

Jesus, people can't think I swear.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

We're a fire fighter, there is no ****ing mafia fire fighter in any mafia game, especally in one where I would use that kind of power on myself/scummates as mafia far more over town.

If I was mafia I wouldn't give two craps if an arsonist was killing town. I'd only care if he was trying to kill my scummates.

Red flag!

"Hey guys, I'm protecting town people! I can't be bad!"

You could easily just be "protecting" town to make yourself look better, or worse, you're actually dousing them with deadly water because Glyph's a jerk.

You shouldn't need to use wifom to protect yourself.

@gorf: I'm starting to think that Lak is likely the arsonist. I reaally think we need to stop arsonist as soon as possible, and I am perfectly fine with being the quicklynch tomorrow.

John2k4

The End of an Era
But also, what was Lak's role? A water gun beating Ryker? Doesn't that imply that it's hurtful?
Reflex’s Pokemon Trainer Water Gunning Ryker’s Falco, Town Spray Bottle.

Each night we can hydro pump a player to make them all wet, we however don't know what our power does other than that. We were told some player will benefit from a cool down.
A pokemon trainer water gunning Ryker's Falco.

RR can do a better job of explaining it than me. :/

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
But also, what was Lak's role? A water gun beating Ryker? Doesn't that imply that it's hurtful?
Reflex’s Pokemon Trainer Water Gunning Ryker’s Falco, Town Spray Bottle.
Each night we can hydro pump a player to make them all wet, we however don't know what our power does other than that. We were told some player will benefit from a cool down.
A pokemon trainer water gunning Ryker's Falco.
RR can do a better job of explaining it than me. :/
Ten Quote&Hydra Characters.

#HBC | Gorf

Soup said:
still would lynch Werekill.
THEN FOR THE LOVE OF GORF VOTE!!!!

LAK said:

So your argument for staying alive- yes, you're fighting to live- is logistics with your role? Even though Mafia All-Stars had a scum doc? Interesting...

@gorf: I'm starting to think that Lak is likely the arsonist. I reaally think we need to stop arsonist as soon as possible, and I am perfectly fine with being the quicklynch tomorrow.
I don't believe him to be the arsonist if nobody's CC'd spraying water. But this was a good try. Fighting to survive isn't too good of a thingy mang.

@LAK vote for Werekill to avoid a NL for your town, because hey, it's pro town.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I don't believe him to be the arsonist if nobody's CC'd spraying water. But this was a good try. Fighting to survive isn't too good of a thingy mang.
I don't care if no one CC's it. I honestly think that the water is what's killing people.

Think about it for a second. Brosuke was sprayed N1. He died N2. Maybe we're dealing with an arsonist who's like a delayed poisoner? I haven't been able to find any game where an arsonist can ignite and mark in the same night.

Besides, it makes sense when you think about the flavor. The water gun was harmful to Ryker. The person sprayed with water died. Do the math.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
And let's not forget about Lak's crappy play as well.

Also, and this is pushing things, but why would he push so hard about two BP players? Maybe he's mad that he can't kill two more people? (and yes, this is reaching, haha)

#HBC | Gorf

K but. Like. We can see if this is legit when whoeverthefudgeitwasthatgotwatered lives or dies toNight. I can see poisoner out of this, for sure, but arsonist? Ehh no. Arsonists usually don't just ignite one prime...

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
K but. Like. We can see if this is legit when whoeverthefudgeitwasthatgotwatered lives or dies toNight. I can see poisoner out of this, for sure, but arsonist? Ehh no. Arsonists usually don't just ignite one prime...
Yeah, my thoughts exactly on the last bit. Even if you COULD ignite and mark at the same time, why do it N2?

And I suppose. Am I the play today, despite the info that we could get from my role and the potential of an arsonist?

I also wouldn't mind getting rid of Composer, be it through a lynch, modkill, or replacement.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
If I thought I could get a replacement for Composer I would have done so

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
This vote count is only for Gord, no one else look at if

Vote Count​
Soup [0]
Werekill[2] - Gordito, Soup,
Kantrip[0]
Composer[1] - LAK
T-Block[0]
LAK[2] - Kantrip, Werekill
Zeke The Moth[0]
Meadowsizzle[0]
Gordito [0]

Not voting: Composer, Meadowsizzle, T-Block, Zeke The Moth

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch! Deadline for D3 is set at December 11th at 11:59 PM!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
"Reflex’s Pokemon Trainer Water Gunning Ryker’s Falco, Town Spray Bottle."

I was talking about the flavor. From Lak's crumbs that had a few taunts to Ryker, I think that it is safe to infer that the water gun was harmful to Ryker's Falco.
Isn't this just a giant pile of WIFOM?

Top Bottom