• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UTrick'd2, OVER! Mafia wins!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
That's still WIFOM, Ryker could have easily been NK'd that night.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
That's still WIFOM, Ryker could have easily been NK'd that night.

I'm not sure if you understand what I'm saying.

The role name is:
"Reflex’s Pokemon Trainer Water Gunning Ryker’s Falco, Town Spray Bottle."

From crumbs, we can conclude that the Water Gun mentioned in the name was harmful to Ryker's Falco in a match of Brawl, most likely. It's pure flavor and has nothing to do with the NK.

#HBC | ѕoup

Seriously, your defense makes no sense, unless you are implying that LAK is a poisioner and that's why Ryker and Brosuke died.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Oh my god the conversation has degraded itself to WIFOM on WIFOM on WIFOM can we just lynch Werekill and find out what's happening toMorrow when we have PLENTY of time?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Seriously, your defense makes no sense, unless you are implying that LAK is a poisioner and that's why Ryker and Brosuke died.
I'm not even defending my posts. Damn it, are you even paying attention?

I am continuing what I was saying earlier; that the water could easily be harmful. I was using flavor to loosely support this. I never said that that's why Ryker died; I said that it was why BROSUKE likely died.

Please read.

#HBC | ѕoup

That's a defense, isn't it? you trying to incriminate LAK with flavor?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
That's a defense, isn't it? you trying to incriminate LAK with flavor?
****ing...

I am not defending myself. I am pointing out that the water, from a flavor perspective, can be seen as something harmful. Is it enough to incriminate LAK? No. I am merely saying it as a continuation of my earlier posts.

Can we just stop this discussion? I'm basically repeating myself here.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
A DEAD HAS BEEN MAFIA'D

It is now Twilight until Midnight tonight!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Well, shoot. I was hoping that no one was gonna hammer. :(

Good job town, even though that was really the first time that my "neutralness" has been a problem. Haha, I do it all the time; if you pay attention in most games, I leave an "escape route" in most of my posts so that I can easily change stances. It's a habit of mine that I've never had problems with till now, which is why I felt that the case against me was so crappy.

I wasn't kidding about my role, btw. Well, the girl bit worked differently, but the dressed as a guy bit was completely word for word. I was hoping to use it one more night to at least get at least a bit of indy info before lynch. >_<

(also, I was tempted to act a lot more manly while "dressing as a guy," but I decided that I couldn't pull it off, haha. I don't have enough tomboyness.)

I can't wait till post game to talk more, but whatever. I enjoyed my first game as scum, and I hope that I get to play another decently soon. It took, like, 5 or 6 games just to play one. >_<

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Interesting.

Yeah your role condemned you IMO.
How? You never mentioned anything about the role for your vote, dude.

And it really was a pro-everyone role, as a guy. As a girl, I'll go ahead and admit, I was a paranoid killer who got more clothes for every person I para-killed. That's scummy. :3

I do like the concept I made up, though.

#HBC | ѕoup

Gorf is obvious town.
Kantrip is town.
Composer is possibly last scum

will be looking at tblock tommorow

still think LAK is town.

this game is won, and Gorf i pushed this lynch too so don't say you had all credit well i suppose you did all the work but whatever mang good job

T-block

B2B TST
Gorf is obvious town.
Kantrip is town.
Composer is possibly last scum

will be looking at tblock tommorow

still think LAK is town.

this game is won, and Gorf i pushed this lynch too so don't say you had all credit well i suppose you did all the work but whatever mang good job
i can't believe you actually think half the things in this post

what are you trying to do soup

Kantrip

Kantplay
I told T-block the role looked the same as one we saw in MM (T-block's scummate had a similar flavour cop role).

#HBC | Gorf

By the way a**clowns we aint celebrating yet. Werekill confirmd there being a scummate out there. Im convinced its not composer. Im convinced its not TBlock. Im convinced its not Meadow. Im less convinced, but still pretty convinced, its not Kantrip.

#HBC | ѕoup

My read changed with the latest events and Werekill claiming that he was scum.

T-block

B2B TST
yet you used the word "still"

LAK looked sooo much like werekill's scummate until that indy thing (which, as gorf pointed out, might be faked). how does werekill scum imply LAK town?

#HBC | Gorf

Why does your play make no sense? Why are you more concerned with credit towards the Werekill lynch than when i was fighting for it? Why is it that youve been riding silent since your clearing via roleclaim? Why is the only reason people think youre town is your total inabilityto play?

Full claim again in three minutes. Flavour. Full roll. No quotes, just type it up in 3 mins.

#HBC | ѕoup

It doesn't, it's a feel

I put still for the fact i've always had a lingering town-read on LAK, i just mulled it a lot due to situations.

#HBC | ѕoup

Why does your play make no sense? Why are you more concerned with credit towards the Werekill lynch than when i was fighting for it? Why is it that youve been riding silent since your clearing via roleclaim? Why is the only reason people think youre town is your total inabilityto play?

Full claim again in three minutes. Flavour. Full roll. No quotes, just type it up in 3 mins.
I'm Cool Guy has a Chill Day, Town Chill Pill.

I can prevent a lynch from happening (or override it) by sending in an action to Glyph, but this in turns makes a no lynch occur.

if a no lynch occurs, i can activate my night powers which allow to me to 'point' to a player. the player i point to will be immune to roleblocks that night and so will the person that he/she targets, they will both get confirmation of being pointed at.

Top Bottom