• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UTrick'd2, OVER! Mafia wins!

T-block

B2B TST
it's a ****ing feel

you specifically said your read changed with werekill admitting to being scum.

how does that change your read?

where did this lingering town read on LAK come from?

where did the solid town read on LAK come from, based on posts before #700?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I forgot to add that i get double the power the following night if i do so.

#HBC | ѕoup

you specifically said your read changed with werekill admitting to being scum.
Yes, it went from null to town again.

how does that change your read?
he instantly tried to goad and push LAK on flavor reasoning, unless you believe that was some ****ty distancing attempt.

where did this lingering town read on LAK come from?
early game.

where did the solid town read on LAK come from, based on posts before #700?
early game.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Actually I'm kinda maybe possibly thinking LAKnotmafia... but that's light as hell...

Soupa be lookin like a mafia... Gonna be grinding this game toNight.

Kantrip

Kantplay
So Soup's scumbuddy Acrostic was the roleblocker in this game, and since Soup knows no one can be roleblocked now, he added that when he claimed.

Governor/Paranoidkillerflavourcopthing/Roleblocker scumteam?

#HBC | ѕoup

So Soup's scumbuddy Acrostic was the roleblocker in this game, and since Soup knows no one can be roleblocked now, he added that when he claimed.

Governor/Paranoidkillerflavourcopthing/Roleblocker scumteam?
Kantrip, this is an incredibly clever post.

T-block

B2B TST
i absolutely thought it was some ****ty distancing attempt

just look at the early werekill pressure. his first mention of LAK, after the case i posted, was this:

"You, I'm not sure about. T-Block's "case" seems ok, but I'm trying to decide if the inconsistency problems are because of the hydra or because you're scum. Null."

he doesn't mention LAK much at all until the wagon starts forming on LAK. look at his posts around 1800, after LAK tried to pass off the push on me as a gambit and looked scummy as hell as a result. no mention of LAK there. he doesn't mention LAK at all until just before LAK is forced to claim. that looks like ****ty distancing to me

perhaps even more importantly, LAK was at l-1 and decided to vote composer instead of werekill. they were reluctant to give their stance on werekill, and had to be asked three times.

give me more than just "early game". give me specific actions, specific posts. prove to me that it's possible for anyone to think LAK is town based on the first 700 posts of this thread.

T-block

B2B TST
you've been saying that since i've replaced in and i'm getting tired of hearing it

you can't produce any such reasoning, and that's why you're avoiding giving it. prove me wrong.

#HBC | Gorf

TBlock baby you convinced me LAKmafia is possible!

@LAK I don't wanna hear mention of your role proving your inability to be scum at all toMorrow, or my vote immediately gets thrusted on you, no matter what you may be at. Cool?

T-block

B2B TST
what's with the weird tone, gord o.o

be stingy about what you post if you find anything. i want to hear it from soup.

but then again, he's probably not going to give me anything anyways

#HBC | Gorf

Btw TBlock, I'm not reading any of your reread on LAK till I'm done reading back, just to make sure I write down all of the points I find interesting, just a note mang.

#HBC | Gorf

While I did have Acro as a personal scum pick, I think a quick lynch without a claim was stupid as hell, I'm legit mad about this, like why the **** did people put him at L-1?

Acro claim when you can claim and give your last reads.
This post is bad. Like, very bad.

Why bother mentioning that Acro was a personal scumpick? That first part of the post alone is just terribad, as if it's giving emphasis on the fact that he thinks Acro is scum so that it's on record when he (inevitably?) flips (scum). The rest just seems like he's reading off of a script titled "What town usually thinks". Too robotic to seem realistic imo.

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
TBlock baby you convinced me LAKmafia is possible!

@LAK I don't wanna hear mention of your role proving your inability to be scum at all toMorrow, or my vote immediately gets thrusted on you, no matter what you may be at. Cool?
I'll still shove it in your face until you accept it.

Vote me, cool if you tunnel me though I strongly recommend you don't.

I don't beleive you are mafia, don't buy T-Block bull**** of this slot being mafia.

Reread the interaction with Werekill and tell me it is SvS where we are both mafia together.

#HBC | Gorf

Shh I have 2.5 hours of rereading your slot I'll get to it!

Oh and I'd prefer if you respond AFTER I'm finished, if at all possible. Thanks.

@Mod I better have till midnight for this Twilight.

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
i absolutely thought it was some ****ty distancing attempt

just look at the early werekill pressure. his first mention of LAK, after the case i posted, was this:

"You, I'm not sure about. T-Block's "case" seems ok, but I'm trying to decide if the inconsistency problems are because of the hydra or because you're scum. Null."

he doesn't mention LAK much at all until the wagon starts forming on LAK. look at his posts around 1800, after LAK tried to pass off the push on me as a gambit and looked scummy as hell as a result. no mention of LAK there. he doesn't mention LAK at all until just before LAK is forced to claim. that looks like ****ty distancing to me

perhaps even more importantly, LAK was at l-1 and decided to vote composer instead of werekill. they were reluctant to give their stance on werekill, and had to be asked three times.

give me more than just "early game". give me specific actions, specific posts. prove to me that it's possible for anyone to think LAK is town based on the first 700 posts of this thread.
So, you don't think for a second that scum tried to push me as a viable mislynch at all, since it was far easier than a composer lynch.

#HBC | Gorf

#HBC | Gorf

Especially at the beginning of the Day. Dwelling on something like that is just simply off... But I'll be fair and not deem alignment from it.

T-block

B2B TST
So, you don't think for a second that scum tried to push me as a viable mislynch at all, since it was far easier than a composer lynch.
i did consider it

i came to the conclusion that it doesn't feel like scum looking for a redirect, for the reasons provided. he didn't push you nearly hard enough for it to look like that.

but if you must know, you are no longer my top target for toMorrow. that "slip" from werekill clearing you seemed pretty genuine, so unless gord can convince me otherwise i'll be looking at soup toMorrow if i'm alive.

#HBC | Gorf

Oh I'm still gonna be looking at Soup toMorrow too. It's just honestly between LAK and Soup as the third mang, and I'm more inclined off of the top of my head to believe it's Soup. But I can't miss out on a LAK reread.

#HBC | Gorf

LAK said:
One of these three are scum.
Weird. Ryker said the exact same thing.

The more I'm reading, the more I'm considering LAKnotmafia based off of D1-D2, though scumminess is still prevelant.

And obtw @Guys I'm DEFINITELY looking more for the last mafiosi than a possible indy.

D3 GOGOGO!

#HBC | Gorf

Pretty much finished, I'll go into more detail if needed later on in life, but... wait a minute.

Soup's confidence in LAK's being town, even with the logic of his play going against it (not for you to respond to LAK). Soup's inability to back it. Werekill's firm (lolbarely, in comparison to everything else maybe) grip on LAK scum, with bad reasoning, throughout most of this day. Werekill's reasoning being as argumentative, and thought-enducing, as it was (as scum assuming there's an indy, you still gotta scumhunt, and his speculation of LAK's role isn't quite something I can see somebody doing to their scummate now that I think about it). None of this adds up. Plus, Soup's necessity to mention his part in the Werekill lynch (which, mang, you had just about no part in idgaf what you say a carpenter can't build a house without putting a nail to wood). Soup's SILENCE after his clearing. Werekill and Soup hardly even speaking to eachother. I think it's starting to look clear who's dying toMorrow. Obtw @LAK don't dwell on TBlock scum plz. It won't go far.

#HBC | Gorf

Don't try and play hard just cuz my name's not Ryker. You're still the little b**** I remember /inning Dissidia, and if it takes making you cry harder than Werekill did when I (read I, not you) destroyed her, so be it. But you're dying toMorrow.

#HBC | Gorf

Shut the f*** up and go back in hiding like you've been all game.

Meadowsizzle, his play has been balls. Unless you make a legit excuse as to how his play has been in any way, shape, or form pro town other than Soup reasoning, then don't even bother defending him.

#HBC | ѕoup

I await your case on me with open arms, until then i'm awaiting for the night to start up and the flip to be posted.

Top Bottom