• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
**** *****es in the ***

brb smashfest
lol

As for resolutions, idk, I just do things whenever. Haven't had enough time to get to the things I'd like to for APEX though, partially because I started way too late and messed up my life lol, but ah well. Gotta really stop messing up with life though >_>

The German smashers will be in the US tomorrow :D

:059:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Firstseedfirstseedfirstseedfirstseedfirstseedfirstseedfirstseedfirstseedfirstseedfirstseedfirstseedfirstseedfirstseedfirstseedfirstseedfirstseedfirstseedfirstseedfirstseedfirstseed. :metaknight::metaknight::metaknight: :wolf::wolf::wolf: :falco::falco::falco:

:018:

:phone:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I think I know most of the people in my pool. Game and Watch let's go

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Crap. That pressure :x

But seeing how all I'll be doing for the next four days is playing Smash, I think my chances are decent. Only one really important match tbh, and I'm comfortable enough with the MU.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Bloodnite a :ganondorf: from my region got taken out of my pool and switched with Tekkie. What a better pool he has now LOL.

Sorry that I'm gonna have to beat ya to get 2nd seed Tekkie! Happened to Ish at Apex 2010.

:phone:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Ish you got this

Stealth gtfo with this overrated MU you think that is really easy to win LMFAO

All I know is

I'm hyped

:awesome:

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd random delux post out of nowhere O.o fox has nothing safe on pikachu, falco is not too hard to grab if you follow him well and is easy to knock out of camping, wolf is a different matter imo, and i dont have too much wolf exp lol

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I subscribe to all the Q&A threads of characters that I get beat by

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Very last minute but... there's a chance I may have to bail on Apex. I REALLY want to go to Apex, and I've already spent the money on registration and plane tickets and stuff but at the same time there's major things going on with life. I won't know for sure until tomorrow.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I subscribe to all the Q&A threads of characters that I get beat by
This is actually a pretty good idea, as long as Q&A isn't merged with social lol

Very last minute but... there's a chance I may have to bail on Apex. I REALLY want to go to Apex, and I've already spent the money on registration and plane tickets and stuff but at the same time there's major things going on with life. I won't know for sure until tomorrow.

D: damn. Best of luck with whatever's going on KRD, I hope you can still make it out to APEX. Give me a text if any of your plans change.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
We even technically had a majority vote, but... yeah. T'was a close battle, but as they say, a MU chart doesn't have any real bearing on what the MU actually is :p

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Non Brawl Resolutions
Travel more. Mostly Brawl tournaments and Magic the Gathering tournaments (I guess that goes for brawl too but this is just a general. I love to travel.)
Play on 50 different Disc Golf Courses this year.
Come to Omaha, we have like 9 whiten an hour of my house, some of them are really, really good.

Lumi, I think I'm playing Thugz tomorrow, I'll try to sandbag really hard as wolf. Though he'll probably be playing as TL for some stupid reason :/

Laem

Smash Champion
loool tekkie :D I see what you did there
but yeah, pretty lame but honestly with that many entrants there's going to be mistakes now n then
Beat Anti tho? :D

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Joe, if you beat Anti I'll use the Joe! tag in honor of you for the rest of my smash career.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
lol Tekkie. And aight KRD :D

I think Lumi will probably make it out of R1 pools tbh. The person seeded right above him plays Falcon (lol) and Falco (a MU Lumi is pretty good with iirc).

Rizen

Smash Legend
Seagull and his curse of taking out other Wolves to make it through pools, so sad :( lol

It's a Wolf eat Wolf world. um, that sounds off with 'Wolf' being used as a name.
Come to Omaha, we have like 9 whiten an hour of my house, some of them are really, really good.

Lumi, I think I'm playing Thugz tomorrow, I'll try to sandbag really hard as wolf. Though he'll probably be playing as TL for some stupid reason :/
I saw $100 MM and that the match lasts 2minutes; that alone was funny. Good sideB KO at the end:awesome:.

Good luck Apex Wolfs! ...or is it wolves? Either works in this case.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Joe, if you beat Anti I'll use the Joe! tag in honor of you for the rest of my smash career.

Chances of me beating him are slim lol. I've never played Anti though outside of Wi-Fi.
It's a Wolf eat Wolf world. um, that sounds off with 'Wolf' being used as a name.

I saw $100 MM and that the match lasts 2minutes; that alone was funny. Good sideB KO at the end:awesome:.

Good luck Apex Wolfs! ...or is it wolves? Either works in this case.
Yeah, but I have a habit of going :metaknight: vs other :wolf:'s :bee:.

Top Bottom