• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Sorry to hear that KRD, hope your mom is okay! :O

I think I can get out as well. I've played Thugz before and the other guys I think I can outplay after watching some of their videos haha. That really sucks for Gull and Tekkie though. >< How're you feeling about your pool Ish?

:phone:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I'm feeling pretty good about my pool actually, it's more than doable. All I need to do is prepare properly :)

Just got back to my place with the Germans, they're all really awesome and plan to visit NY every day until APEX lol

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah, I told you you can trust them to be good folk. I hope you're all having a good time!

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Yeah, definitely ;D We're all taking it pretty easy for now, they had quite the trip here lol. Can't wait for Tekkie's arrival :3

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
If any :wolf: gets past round 2 pools then I expect all of you going to be ****riding and rooting hardcore. If I get past round 2 then I probably got a lucky round 2 pool or my :metaknight: helped me.

<Will be rooting on Kain, Ish, Choice (He's in dubs apparently, but not singles o_O), Pane, Tekkie (Except vs myself obviously lol), Luminoth, Lycan, and any :wolf: I missed.

:018:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I saw $100 MM and that the match lasts 2minutes; that alone was funny. Good sideB KO at the end:awesome:.
Yes, I ammuse myself.

@RSR, for some odd reason it quoted seagull man instead of you. Let me know if you do end up coming to Nebraska.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Choice will be there? :D

And I never agreed to get everyone free $5 lunches, what is this :mad: lol

Just stopped playing with the German smashers, can't even remember the last time I had such a legit smash session haha. They'll be headed to NYC tomorrow while I probably just relax and do lazy things and PICK UP TEKKIE <3

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Damn KRD you arent going? I wanted to ask a favor since Zero was on your pool, but nevermind it now hahaha.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
^ this

Remember back when we were in the xat all the time, having fun not developing the metagame before we were all depressed about not developing the metagame? Yeah... good times.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Can anyone give me a basic flowchart on how to play as wolf (for the most part). Please? Like idk what to do when my opponent gets in. So a flowchart would be nice. thanks!!

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
^ basically.

I'm too lazy to make a flowchart, but when your opponent gets in your main options are shine, jab, and (pivot)grab. Or you can just shield something and punish, idk. If you guys could actually stop by for some smash I'd be able to give you better advice, but ah well :p

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Lumi where are you?! Send me a text and we'll work things out lol. Btw, potential crew battles vs the Yoshis, Luigis, Ikes, Nesses, and Pikachus are going down tomorrow :o

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
My crew is in the New Brunswick area as well I think. We smashed most of tonight. Everyone's just about gone to bed already. We're at the Heldrich. :applejack:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
you have recording equipment? because this combo video is definitely happening
I do, buttttttttttttttt it doesn't record audio (just found this out yesterday). It's shermanthetank's stuff tbh, but so long as I can convince him to

A. Play mega man instead of league
A1. Bake some cookies or Make homemade alcoholic cider instead of playing league.
B. Try to get laid instead of playing league
C. Go ****off for a few hours instead of playing league

I'll be able to do it. But, I think it would be easier if people would just try and send me the link to their matches or even specific spots in matches that would work.

Music I have taken care of :) Lots of Wolf themed songs.
Not Hungry like the Wolf, that's too obvious.

Rizen

Smash Legend
A. Play mega man instead of league
A1. Bake some cookies or Make homemade alcoholic cider instead of playing league.
B. Try to get laid instead of playing league
C. Go ****off for a few hours instead of playing league
These could be done in tandem or simultaneously.

Duran Duran made one good song and milked it far beyond death.

Top Bottom