• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
no. he's blatantly reaching for a scum read on me and putting words in my mouth.

and for what it's worth, i've been tunneling vlade all day, so technically i haven't really been keeping my options open. RF needs to pay the **** attention

Kantrip

Kantplay
By tunneling Vlade you haven't been keeping other avenues open? I'd argue this is not true at all. By tunneling Vlade, you have neglected to address a lot of things. I think you have all your avenues open. There's very few players that you couldn't get away with having a scum read on due to this.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
:|

if i wasn't reading you as mega buttfrustrated via my comments regarding your atrocious play, i might consider retaliating in a not so pretty fashion.

but for what it's worth, tunneling vlade and assuming vlade is scum narrows my vision, and my options, respectively. semantics aside, if you ****ers really want me to commit to pointing out ONE other person to be nabe's partner, i'd choose between rf/kant/rr...PROBABLY rf since his reads/lurking have been atrocious in recent memory. you're just hella bad and RR's play is 1000x better than KB's.

and ffs, kantrip, get off RF's **** already.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Aww really? I was hoping you would retaliate as such.

When T-block flips scum I'll probably have to look at you considering you're choosing four people NOT named T-block as your scumpicks with Nabe.

Welp. See you on the other side.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I SEE DAT CIRCUS

inb4 nabe flips indy vote manipulator vampire *****.

btw, i just realized that raz's hammer reads null. t-block could have hammered on nabescum as well. food for thought

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Sorry for sleeping through deadline, guys.

Vote Count
Nabe [6]: J, T-block, Radical Fiction, Vlade, Kantrip
J [1]: Nabe
Radical Fiction [0]:
Bardull: [0]:
Kantrip [0]:
T-block [0]:
Vlade [0]:
Raziek [0]:
Red Ryu [0]:
Sworddancer [0]:

Not Voting: Bardull, Red Ryu, Sworddancer, Raziek

With 10 players alive, 6 votes are required for lynch.

A lynch has been reached! Day ending flavor will be coming in the very, very near future (like almost immediately). All players, including the lynch-to-be, are free to post until that happens.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i've been pretty good friends with the asdioh/t-block slot but sometimes i get the feeling he just wants to cozy up to me and stab meh in ze back when he gets the chance. 3:

i really don't see anything wrong with that slot yet though.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I SEE DAT CIRCUS

inb4 nabe flips indy vote manipulator vampire *****.

btw, i just realized that raz's hammer reads null. t-block could have hammered on nabescum as well. food for thought
T-block's vote was on that ****. What are you talking about?

Kantrip

Kantplay
And still you're coming to this conclusion now.

You've been like this all game: "Yeah I think this"

*later*

"NO WAIT this".

*later*

"Actually I don't know anymore. 50/50".

It's really sloppy.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
while your criticisms are duly noted, they're also unnecessary; i'm self aware of my actions and how they look. you can try to take out your inner frustrations with your own incompetence elsewhere.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't think they're unnecessary at all. I'm not pointing this out out of spite, I am pointing it out for others to see as well because I don't like your wishy washiness.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That defensiveness. I point out some flip-floppy attitude and the defense is you telling me to go take out my inner frustrations about my incompetence elsewhere.

I think you're mad now, BADull.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The surviving house guests began the Day much like the last, bickering and pointing fingers wildly. But it quickly became apparent that one of them had a plan—a clearer focus.

The man with the plan cornered Nabe and began asking some pointed questions, rallying others to support him.

“So you say you didn’t do anything last Night then?”

“Of course I didn’t. I slept right through the whole Night. Like a log. Or a baby. Like a log baby!”

“Totes weird, dude.”

“Besides, I’m Lady Rainicorn. I wouldn’t maliciously kill Lumpy Space Princess in cold blood. How could you even accuse me of that? I would never dream of doing such a thing. Now pretend I said all of this in Korean. RAINBOWS AND STUFF.”

“Right. Well, there are several things wrong with what you just said, but I’ll ignore most of it. Basically, you definitely did something to LSP last Night, and since she’s dead now, I’m guessing it wasn’t very Lady-like. Regardless, I’ve already caught you in a lie.”

“Oh, apple cores. Didn’t see that coming.”

“So what do you say, gang? Can we lynch Nabe’s evil buns?”

The rest of the group epically shrugged, continued talking for a while, and then...KER-SHINK! Stabbed in the gut. With a sword.

Nabe, Quartzion (Evil Henchman), has been lynched!

“Oh, man! I used to really like her. This sucks.”

“Nothing you could do about it, man. She was Evil. Evil needs to get stabbed by swords whenever possible.”

“But she baked me a pie.”

“Yeah, and it was really, really good, and you’ll probably never have a pie that really, really good again. But this is the way it has to be. Now, it’s been a long Day. Let’s sleep on it. I’m sure you’ll feel better in the morning.”

Night 2 begins! A deadline has been set for Friday, January 20th at 11:59 p.m. EST (giving an extra day due to the site blackout today).

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The surviving temporary housemates congregated in the kitchen to discuss the strategy for the Day, despair settling over the group like a thick fog, even with the successes of the Day before fresh in their memories, for it was obvious that another one of their friends had been killed.

"Okay, roll call. Raise your hand if you're still alive."

"Dude, that's not going to help at all. And that's not how a roll call works."

"WHATEVER MAN THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DOING IT GET OFF MY BACK I'M NERVOUS.."

"…."

"…."

"Right. Well, from what I can figure from a quick scan of the crowd, I think I know who we're missing. And you're not gonna like it, brother."

"You don't mean…!"

A gaspy-shrieky noise is heard and all eyes turn in the direction of a pointed finger.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Sworddancer, Princess Bubblegum (Good Inventor), has been killed!

"H-how could I have let this happen?!"

"There was nothing you could have done. We have to move on. The faster we snuff out the rest of the Evil, the quicker this whole nightmare will end."

Day 3 begins! A deadline has been set for Sunday, January 29th at 11:59 p.m. EST.

Vote Count
Vlade [0]
J [0]
Bardull [0]
T-block [0]
Kantrip [0]
Raziek [0]
Red Ryu [0]
Radical Fiction [0]

Not Voting: Vlade, J, Bardull, T-block, Kantrip, Raziek, Red Ryu, Radical Fiction

With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required for lynch.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Now that I have some time I've been re-reading the game and I'm going to put some more effort in from now on. Some things I noticed which may point towards a Kantrip/Nabe alliance:

Radical Fiction, J, Nabe town.
Asdioh, Bardull, Vlade, Raziek null.
Gorf, Kosha Boy, Sang scummy.
You just can't hate someone who types in rainbow. No but really, Nabe's not as strong as some other town reads, but I just used the three categories and I'd have to say Nabe is a town lean.
I know I'm digging things up from way back when but at the time there was really nothing that would convince anyone that Nabe was town, and even if there was, Kantrip still didn't properly justify his town read on Nabe at the time. Knowing that Nabe is indeed scum, that list of reads starts to resemble one made by scum if you ask me - they'd have scattered their
Hey Nabe since you're here have you stated your stance on Raziek?
Was that really necessary? Raziek has been unable to play properly this whole time yet you ask for Nabe's opinion on him. The obvious answer is null because it's been almost impossible to get a real read on Raziek due to the circumstances. This is either a really stupid question or scum trying to look town by showing some interaction with scum who has already been pinned. Kantrip, could you please explain what you were trying to get out of this?

Also this kind of makes me think that the scumteam is Nabe/Kantrip/Raziek.

Kantrip, who do you think is a likely scumbuddy of Nabe's?

Oh and I think Raziek should be replaced if he doesn't start posting more content in the next day or two (real life days). This is no offense to Raziek at all but he's gone through 2 mafia days without being able to do anything :p

Kantrip

Kantplay
The good news is you have a better connection case for me.

The bad news is more abundant, though:

1. You had the Night and easily could have conferred with a scummate.
2. You are saying the exact same things other players have already brought up.

Also the answer to your second question is pretty obvious if you were ACTUALLY reading through stuff during the Night phase. Why do I have a feeling you weren't?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
omgahd, VLADE BEING USEFUL! :D

silliness aside, i agree 100% with a kanty claim. i won't say much further, but we can safely assume kanty is a visiting role of sorts.

care to explain the visit to swords, kanty? =)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
omgahd, VLADE BEING USEFUL! :D

silliness aside, i agree 100% with a kanty claim. i won't say much further, but we can safely assume kanty is a visiting role of sorts.

care to explain the visit to swords, kanty? =)
He's not being useful........

Why are we pushing a claim at the start of the day phase?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
because we've caught our second scum, herp derp?

vlade pointing out a solid connection case to kantrip is pretty swell, i'd say.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
firstly, i have a report that KANTRIP VISITED SWORDS, AND SWORDS DIES. what the **** are you voting for t-block for when i clearly have a guilty investigation on kantrip?

secondly, vlade pointed out that kantrip has shown favor towards nabe when nabe has never been town this entire game. a town player should not have had a town read on nabe whatsoever.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i love you too.

kantrip, claim now if you must.

i feel rf is the most likely scum candidate next to vlade. i'll post my thoughts on this later when i have free time, going on a ride. no one hammer or put kanty at l-1 please.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
Kantrip [3]: Bardull, Radical Fiction
T-block [0]:
Vlade [0]:
J [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Raziek [0]:
Red Ryu [0]:
Radical Fiction [0]:

Not Voting: Vlade, J, T-block, Kantrip, Raziek, Red Ryu

With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required for lynch.

Top Bottom