• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@Mod, you have 3 votes on Kantrip but only two names next to the vote count. Is this intentional?
It is intentional. The most recent vote count reads exactly as it is meant to be read.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Unvote

Request votecount

Vote Count
Kantrip [2]: Bardull
T-block [0]:
Vlade [0]:
J [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Raziek [0]:
Red Ryu [0]:
Radical Fiction [0]:

Not Voting: Vlade, J, T-block, Kantrip, Raziek, Red Ryu, Radical Fiction

With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required for lynch.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Kantrip [2]: Bardull
T-block [0]:
Vlade [0]: Leaning Town
J [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Raziek [0]:
Red Ryu [0]:
Radical Fiction [0]:

Need to re-read Day 2 and 3 to try to sort out a few of these nulls.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
No, it hasn't. Either my vote is worth two now, Red Ryu's vote counts, or Kantrip has one vote already on him. I received no notifications that my vote was worth two toDay, so I assume it's one of the latter two. Just to be sure however...

Unvote

Not going to have time toNight to do anything, but I'd like to hear what people think regarding potential scum on Kantrip's team.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Just got in here after brutal manipulation in Fire and Lightning. Kind of disheartened right now.

Yeah I can claim. I'm Gunter, and I am a Good Guy. When I posted that group of GIFs I posted a Gunter one and then quoted that particular one and said "I think this becomes me". This was my terribad crumb that was just kind of spur of the moment.

Flavor is that I'm what the Ice King names every penguin that he gets to do stuff, and I also got knocked up and laid an egg that hatched a magical cat, and as a result my gender is unknown or something like that.

So yeah, I'm just a bad vanilla.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Wait what? I visited Swords? There's either a scum role that frames visits (would make sense with both watching and tracking in this setup), or whoever said this is lying.

I'm guessing Watcher got this result? Or is there someone else out there?

Also people should think about the implications of Inventor and JoAT on the same alignment if J is still claiming the same thing. In addition to RED RYU be role/vote blocked when J is a confirmed Power Role...?

Kantrip

Kantplay
firstly, i have a report that KANTRIP VISITED SWORDS, AND SWORDS DIES. what the **** are you voting for t-block for when i clearly have a guilty investigation on kantrip?

secondly, vlade pointed out that kantrip has shown favor towards nabe when nabe has never been town this entire game. a town player should not have had a town read on nabe whatsoever.
What even the ****?

Either you're full of **** or you have been manipulated.

Let me tell you what I think: J is scum and his JoaT ability includes abilities that mess with ****, and him and Nabe planned the bussing thing since Nabe didn't really have time and it would clear J to champion through this game.

Don't give J a clear, he has gotten his scummate lynched D1 before (Majora's Mask) and I highly doubt JoaT and Inventor working in tandem.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Also if I get quicklynch I will be ****ing pissed at town.

It has been shown time and time again that quicklynches are bull**** and I want everyone to think this **** through.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Wait, what? I was talking about LITERALLY being stuck on a bus.

There was a snowstorm and I was on the bus home for three hours. Also, this is my only game now, so expect activity.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh lol nvm. Didn't even get that.

Request another votecount

Let's see if it's Bardull's vote or if there is another anonymous vote on me somehow.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Request another votecount
Ya'll are lucky my well of Adventure Time gifs is bottomless.

Vote Count
Kantrip [1]:
T-block [0]:
Vlade [0]:
J [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Raziek [0]:
Red Ryu [0]:
Radical Fiction [0]:

Not Voting: Vlade, J, T-block, Kantrip, Raziek, Red Ryu, Radical Fiction, Bardull

With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required for lynch.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Kantrip, there's really no use denying it. You visited Sword's body. It's confirmed in my report.

Finn being scum is an interesting proposition, but since you're scum, it really doesn't matter what you think.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Actually, I'll just claim while I'm ahead of myself.

I'm Jake The Dog, Good Watcher. I watched Swords last night.

GG.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bardull if you aren't lying then your report was messed with. This is all I can say.

It seems there is a vote that is just... on me.

Since my death is inevitable can I at least ask town to WAIT and USE THIS TIME to find other scum.

J said he saw your crumbs. He knows you you are, and I honestly think he messed with you or his scummate did. If not him, SOMEONE messed with your result.

Still, use this time to find scum for

1. If I flip town
2. If I flip scum

Please.

Kantrip

Kantplay
This game seems to have a lot of tracking/watching type investigating (from what's claimed), and also a lot of vote-related abilities.

It makes total sense for scum to have a vote/roleblocker and a JoaT that manipulates other roles and a henchman.

Think logically for a second and realize that if so many results are coming up for investigations, that means there is a lot of investigations.

If you think J is town, that pretty much CONFIRMS that there HAS to be scum roles that mess with investigative roles. There would be too many possible town investigations otherwise.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Kantrip, if someone (J) redirected your ability to Swords, THEN it would make sense. As far as I know however, that isn't the case.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@Bardull: Assume you've lynched me and I'm town. Where do you look next?

@Raziek: When you can give me a read on Vlade and Bardull and also reassess J when you have time.

@T-block: What is your read on Bardull if I flip town after this?

@J: Explain why you asked for my claim so fast.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah I agree that this makes no sense Bardull and I don't see how you saw me visiting. As I said, I'm pretty certain this points to there being a scum role that can make people look like they went somewhere in the Night.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@Radical Fiction: Look at the plausibility of J scum bussing Nabe scum and tell me if it is anywhere in the realm of possibility or if I'm just stupid and paranoid and wrong.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Honestly if there is a role that frames visits then I'm probably the best target so it makes sense that the result you got is what you got: Pick someone who people think is scum and is most likely to be

A. Tracked

And then make him "visit" the person who is most likely to be

B. Watched

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You were the only one visiting Swords. There was no one else. If there WAS someone else, it would have shown up in the report. However, this isn't the case. Unless the killer can not only manipulate my report, but also hide his own tracks, then there really isn't much else to say.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Alright then the role probably makes someone else do their kill for them.

Honestly, I'm coming up blank.

Don't apologize to me, I just want you to be open-minded. Don't tunnel and assess what happens when I flip town.

Since you got only me targeting Swords and he died then mafia either

A. Makes someone else do the kill (which would bypass the multiple roleblocks we had in this setup by virtue of scum roleblocker AND jailer)

B. Makes it LOOK like someone else did the dirty work.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
The way Watcher works is this: I "watch" someone for the night, and whoever visits my target shows up in my report.

If the killer is someone that can manipulate the results my ability, that's way too insane. It makes my role USELESS. Why the hell would Circus implement a role like that? It's absurd.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
The killer would have had to target me specifically, or he would have targeted Swords and somehow replace his tracks with another player. That's way too strong for this set up.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You're not getting what I'm saying.

- They target Swords with their kill
- They target ME with their frame

Now for all intents and purposes "I am using the kill". It's probably one-shot or something. ToNight was the best time to use it because they knew watcher was on Swords. Why would scum kill Swords knowing watcher is on him unless they have this ability?

Since I have been framed, the result of your Watch show me as visiting Swords instead of the actual killer.

Don't tell me what Watcher is. I know. You targeted Swords and saw me visit him. I know.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Answer my question and stop this wild speculation for a moment.

If I am getting lynched toDay, there is no way in hell it will be for nothing.

Top Bottom