• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

= Apex 2012 Official Brawl Videos Thread! =

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Just spent like 2 hours on here. Dayum that was some crazy hype from the Japanese. Nietono <3

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Yeah, thank you for the new uploads. Is Luigisama Zant?
no Zant asked if someone wanted pool matches uploaded on their youtube account since he had so many. I (Luigisama) gave him mine so he could upload the pool matches. So he did it all. Once again thank you Zant you put in a lot of work for recording matches. You deserve a break. The same goes for asight. :)

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Fuujin there's a match of you against Trevonte on my wii, you lost tho.
Also I still have a bunch of singles matches to upload I just haven't had the time to do so guys

Famous

Smash Champion
If anyone comes across replays with a Mario/Luigi with the Tag "Fraud" or "Famus" ..or a tagless Mario/Luigi just rhaping everything can you please upload the vids..Those were my money matches/friendlies

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm uploading matches today. stand by

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Hey, my gamertag is actually Serriph, not Seph, if you don't mind changing it. Thanks!
Thanks for the name correction. It would have been a lot easier to name correct or figure what which match in R1 pool was which if the pools were still posted on the apex site.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I have ally vs. otori, it will be up later tonight along with

Mr. r vs. OCEAN (no sound again) and I'm also sorry about this one, its very choppy and skips a lot. I'm sorry for this. my computer didn't day that it dropped any frames and is why I didn't ask them to save the replay to the game.

ADHD vs. OCEAN
San vs. TO joe

and that's all I have as far as singles go.

I've got lots of doubles also but I don't know exactly who is who yet so give me some time tonight and I'll let you know

edit: just to let you know, I'm converting these files as you read this

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
Anybody have vids of the tl that were there? Specifically mikehaze v jash, or any mm that may or may not have occurred?

:phone:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
For those of you who don't remember, I organized a new type of Ganon challenge at Apex 2012--THE GANON GAUNTLET.

----------------
Rules:
Challengers must defeat 7 Ganons in a row in a series of 1 stock, 3 min matches. Defeat all 7 Ganons and you win the challenge.
- Timeouts count as a victory for Ganon, regardless of %.
- The challenger has a 10 LGL, and the Ganon has no LGL.
- Each Ganon gets to choose his own stage (from the tournament stagelist)
- Bet $5, $10, or $20 to enter. If you win, you get $10, $25, or $50, respectively.

Apex 2012 Ganon Gauntlet Roster:
Vermanubis (Verm)
Gunblade (GNBLD)
Bloodynite (Blood)
DLA (D L A)
Inui (KAI)
Tearbear (TUPAY)
Vex Kasrani (COMBO)

sub: Izumi (Izumi)
----------------

By the end of the night, the Ganon Gauntlet had claimed the souls (and money) of 20 victims. Altogether we made $120. Only one challenger survived the entire challenge: Seibrik. ****ing DDD.

I started recording once the matches started getting really hype, which means the first few didn't get recorded. Seibrik's match is coming soon, I'm having issues uploading it.

Here are some videos. Enjoy!

Delta-cod :yoshi2: (Slain by DLA)
EE :dedede: (Slain by Tearbear)
Ori_bro :metaknight: (Slain by Inui)
FatboySlim (Marshall) :metaknight: (Slain by Vex Kasrani)
Ally :metaknight: (Slain by Tearbear)
Hylian :popo: (Slain by DLA)
Espy Kasrani :sonic: (Slain by DLA)
Izumi :metaknight: (Slain by Bloodynite)
Garm :lucario: (Slain by Vex Kasrani)
Stealth Raptor :pikachu2: (Slain by Inui)
Red Ryu :lucario: (Slain by DLA)
Lain :metaknight:(Slain by Vex Kasrani)
Tutu :sheik: (Slain by Tearbear)
Ripple :dk2: (Slain by DLA)
John12346 :lucario: (Slain by Izumi)
Seibrik :dedede: (Survived) (Coming soon!)

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Hyped to watch these!

I'm the maddest that I traveled 3,000+ miles, and my MMs versus Ocean, Lada, Izumi and my set against Dueler X all somehow got lost, and my only surviving footage was getting 0-deathed 7 or 8 times in a row. It's okay though. Maybe Zeton recorded me vs. Ocean in his head and can project it back out. D:

'cause THE GERMANS COOKED EVERYONE IN ISH'S APARTMENT THE NIGHT BEFORE SO I WAS OPERATING ON A 32:2 AWAKE/SLEEP RATIO

Nah, kidding, not really the Germans' fault. But damn was it toasty in there.

qdifn 0EO NEGO NAEPKN G

Good job to everyone who kicked *** though.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
all singles videos are being uploaded currently. look forward to watching them when you wake up

TeSik

Smash Cadet
@verm =p

may i too ask for pools set esam - tysk? would rly be a big thing for me to have these matches online

:phone:

Top Bottom