• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

= Apex 2012 Official Brawl Videos Thread! =

Nike.

Smash Hero
@Nike: Dammit Nike where were u? I wanted to play you. The only Marth I played was Neo. Not that im complaining though. Neo's marth is sick as hell.
I lost my controller after round1 pools. When we did round2 pools the next day, I used a controller with a very bad joystick.
It pointed to the right, affecting most of my pool matches (mainly when I played ADHD).
I didn't play at all on day3 since I didn't a working controller.
Kinda sad too, wanted to money match every Sonic, Peach, and Snake at the venue :(

PEACE7

Smash Champion

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
we won a set but I'm not sure we saved anything else. it would be hard to miss if we did save anything else though.

edit: yeah actually that first replay is us too. r1 losers bracket. DLA/Verm vs. Ghost/Nuke (I'm Irn and Verm is Bru)

the others are Red Ryu / Xivii vs Marshall / Grimace, and Hunger / Shugo vs. RedHalberd / Rich Brown

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
that feel when melee is all uploaded but theres only 20% of brawl matches up :(
i wanna see nairo vs havok and zero vs kakera :(

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
that feel when melee is all uploaded but theres only 20% of brawl matches up :(
i wanna see nairo vs havok and zero vs kakera :(
That feel when this is because Melee was organized tightly while people played friendlies on the Brawl recording setups.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
As far as I know, Zant, Jaxel, and I have uploaded every bracket match we had recorded. There are only two possible explanations for what's left:

1. Ask Ripple. He managed to claim the main non-livestream station on day 3, yet the only match he's uploaded so far has been OCEAN vs M2K.
2. What you see right now is everything you'll get. Nothing else got played on a recording station.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I wanna see Ally vs Otori
That was a pretty good set. Pretty close games although it was a 3-0. I remember seeing it on the tv next to the tv that was closest to the livestream. That set was supposed to be on livestream but a someone messed up and called it early.

May have been the same tv where Ocean vs M2K was done. If not, the tv right next to it. Anyone know who was recording there?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That was, again, the TV that Ripple had claimed.

lolol

I'm definitely feeling the :salt: from me not getting to record that TV now.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I think so. At the very least, I got a lot of them, and definitely got in the winners'/losers'/grand finals. Can't very well do much with the raw footage until the brackets are released, though.

Nike.

Smash Hero
You don't receive enough praise for what you contribute to the community.

Requesting that smashboards be renamed to ankokuboards.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I just noticed a post from Ripple saying his Internet back home won't let him upload, so I guess that's why we haven't seen anything quite yet.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'll be uploading stuff tomorrow, I'm back at school now

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Just made a super-update to Brawl doubles vids. I might still have more, so stay tuned.

EDIT: Alright, just made my final upload for Apex Brawl. Any matches remaining unlinked on the thread are either unrecorded or belong to someone else.

Top Bottom