• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

= Apex 2012 Official Brawl Videos Thread! =

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I was watching the stream pretty much the entire weekend and Pierce's commentary only got out of hand near the end of Day 2.

Honestly, he handled the situation like a man. He knew he was being rude and arrogant so he apologized and took himself off the stream. That earned some mad respect from me. Before that his commentary was really accurate. I learned a lot just listening to the commentary from him and the other Marth player (forgot your name sorry lol). I really don't wanna see you quit doing commentary, you're very informative. Apex is a HUUUGE event, people get tired and cranky. It happens. You picked up your **** and moved on, for that you've earned some mad respect. All in all, I've learned a lot from watching the stream.

M@v

Subarashii!
aisight, I was misinformed about one of my sets. Trevonte vs Rain is actually Trevonte vs vVv ZeRo from WB2. I didn't think it was zero because he didnt have his tag on. But I have found out it is indeed zero, because I know for a fact it was a tourney set, and that its not dojo.

PZ

Smash Lord
OCEAN has to be my favorite player because he isn't very good but man he is fun to watch.

Also otori put a big middle finger to everyone cuz like everyone thought he was like a 3 rd rate mk from japan one that always gets out placed by rain or kakera or some other top mk from japan but then after like the beginning of teams he went **** mode on everyone lol

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
He was always considered pretty god tier in Japan doubles, but he definitely went above and beyond in singles at Apex.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Does anyone know who TV 19 or 18 belonged to?
It was the one used for nietono's pool but I wouldn't be surprised if the wii was just some randoms because it was completely plain and didn't have any hacks or anyting custom.

:phone:

Cinnanmonny

Smash Cadet
OCEAN has to be my favorite player because he isn't very good but man he is fun to watch.

Also otori put a big middle finger to everyone cuz like everyone thought he was like a 3 rd rate mk from japan one that always gets out placed by rain or kakera or some other top mk from japan but then after like the beginning of teams he went **** mode on everyone lol
Did you really just say that OCEAN isn't very good?

Tesh

Smash Hero
The crazy thing is that it looked like he fell for it again within the first 20 seconds of his next stock but DLA went for a fair?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

TeSik

Smash Cadet
if it's okay i'd kindly ask for the pools set between esam & tysk (i'm using the BRO-T tag). it was on a wii i don't know the owner of, it was next to k.i.d. goggles setup and it had this clear colored look so you could kind of look into the console. or would it get uploaded anyways?
anyways, thanks :) this tournament was an amazing experience.

:phone:

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Who was recording on TVs 12 and 13? I wanna see my set with Rain, Gnes, and Nietono. I also wanna see Nairo's set with Nietono in wb.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
I want to see my matches with illmatic. wah wah wah

Lol X vs Nakat.

X, you free.

@Nike: Dammit Nike where were u? I wanted to play you. The only Marth I played was Neo. Not that im complaining though. Neo's marth is sick as hell.

Everything should be up by tomorrow midday. I didn't record you, Mekos. Sorry

Does anyone want a bunch of pool sets I recorded on their channel? There's 22 videos featuring Havok, Stingers, Rain, Tin Man, Trela, and X. I just don't feel like having non-bracket sets on mine (aside from Trela vs X)). All I'd need is to borrow your account for a day

Top Bottom