• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shining Force II Mafia || Game Over! Who lived happily ever after?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
NL, just about everything you've said after the hammer wants to make me take a literal arrow to the knee.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually lie detector and got the truth on dietz' miller claim. No idea if any of the characters in the flavor would even match that claim.
Gord I wasn't kidding about the lie detector thing.

I mean, we really should be lynching ryu now, Mang. Lie detector in the day is believable because it's true, ryu. You may think I'm lying, but im Not. God.
So yeah just to clarify.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Weird game I must say. So many people feel like scum. I wonder if there's possibly multiple factions.

If dietz does flip scum, Kuz would definitely be my top scum choice. Followed by DH with that random bus-like hammer, and how excited he is all the sudden.

Upon town flip, same stuff as today pretty much. Ryker is looking a little odd with that warlock thing.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
JDietz, are you town? scum?

Be honest with us, don't WIFOM for no reason because it doesn't help now that you're dead.

If you're town, start talking and give us connections to look for after your flip.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Day 1 Ends!

A deadline is set for Midnight 12.00 AM 03/05/11 EST.

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Red Ryu has been Silenced, and any votes they cast will not be counted for the remainder of the Day!

Voting (12):
Jdietz43 (7): Swiss, Ryker, Orboknown, felipe_9595, Rockin, Bleck Mang, Dark Horse
Red Ryu (4): Jdietz43, dabuz, No Lynch, July
Orboknown (1): th3kuzinator

Not Voting (1):
Red Ryu

Flip coming soon, so it's Twilight for a bit longer.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, Jay were you town or scum?

:phone:
JDietz, are you town? scum?

Be honest with us, don't WIFOM for no reason because it doesn't help now that you're dead.

If you're town, start talking and give us connections to look for after your flip.
But I already told everyone what I was...

AND all of my connections. I never stopped talking lol. You all know what I was or wasn't saying and to who way better than I did, I'm not going to be much help there. This is exactly why I didn't think my flip would really help anyone

This was like my worst nightmare coming into this game and exactly what I was hoping wouldn't happen... but oh well. At least I get to laugh about it now XP

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Basically everyone, RR/Orbo/Kuz/Bleck/Swiss/Dabuz/DH/Ryker/Felipe, even you. I appreciate the defense and all, but it was a bit much if you aren't actually lie detector.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Swiss and Ryker, possibly Ryu.

Those have been my only real solid leads over the course of the game I can stand behind

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, like no one.

Kuz and NL for helping me so much, but even they have their foibles. I also still don't have any reason to think July or Rockin aren't town. After that it just goes mostly null.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
(ohp, dinner time guys. I'll probably be truly lynched by the time I get back, sorry I couldn't be more helpful)

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Night 1 Begins!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UYYyTjvq9Y

With the weight of the world weighing heavy on their shoulders, the adventurers set off for the Tower of Ancients. They all trekked anxiously, knowing that any one of them could be an imposter. However, it wasn't long before one of them stood out. The heroes knew they had to take action... so they established a fair system of voting and lynched the guy who received a majority! Fortunately, they managed to pick a bad guy!

Jdietz, Slade the Mafia Ninja has been lynched!

Knowing that there was one less bad guy to worry about, the Shining Force could move on while feeling a little happier and safer. Who knows what other perils they'll face on the dangerous road ahead!

Night 1 Begins! All actions must be in by Midnight 03/07/11!

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Night 1 Ends! Day 2 Begins!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO7itHGnzYk

As the Shining Force woke up to a new day, they found to their horror that two party members had been killed during the night.

No Lynch, Rohde the Vanilla Townie, has died a brutal death!

th3kuzinator, Kazin the Vanilla Townie, has died a brutal death!

With the taste of spilled blood in the air, Day 2 Begins.

A deadline has been set for Midnight (EST) 03/17/11. There are approximately 10 Days left until the deadline!

With 10 Alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Voting:
No one.

Not Voting (10):
Bleck Mang
dabuz
July
Rockin
Dark Horse
Swiss
Orboknown
felipe_9595
Red Ryu
Ryker

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No vote block this time.

And both people who defended him were town.

Had my head up my *** over Dietz's alignment so Ryker and Swiss were right. Now onto the people in this game.

Swiss, Ryker, Rockin, Felipe, I consider them not aligned with Jay, maybe Dark Horse as well but I think that has more to do with his timing being late makes me think twice. The interactions don't look like a bus and natural progression. Swiss fought way too hard against Kuz and NL for it to be a Bus if he fought for that lynch like that, same with Ryker. Rockin's cleared based on me thinking him being a neighbor with Rockin, doubt it's a scum gambit, Felipe is cleared because he made a clear stance to go against Deitz early.

Leaves me with these people,

Bleck Mang, dabuz, July, Orboknown

Bleck is hard due to the back and forth they did, might be willing to look at them later over now. Dabuz is just off, he voted both them pushed onto me yesterday. Orbo went right on Deitz but hard to say with his stance. July just refused to look at Deitz as a good candidate and kept a tunnel routine.

Vote: July

Until I reread Jay later.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Had a great time hydraing with you Zen, i'm sorry that I wasn't here as much to dictate the game, and that I left you alone in crucial moments.

Good luck town.

July

Smash Apprentice
No vote block this time.

And both people who defended him were town.

Had my head up my *** over Dietz's alignment so Ryker and Swiss were right. Now onto the people in this game.

Swiss, Ryker, Rockin, Felipe, I consider them not aligned with Jay, maybe Dark Horse as well but I think that has more to do with his timing being late makes me think twice. The interactions don't look like a bus and natural progression. Swiss fought way too hard against Kuz and NL for it to be a Bus if he fought for that lynch like that, same with Ryker. Rockin's cleared based on me thinking him being a neighbor with Rockin, doubt it's a scum gambit, Felipe is cleared because he made a clear stance to go against Deitz early.

Leaves me with these people,

Bleck Mang, dabuz, July, Orboknown

Bleck is hard due to the back and forth they did, might be willing to look at them later over now. Dabuz is just off, he voted both them pushed onto me yesterday. Orbo went right on Deitz but hard to say with his stance. July just refused to look at Deitz as a good candidate and kept a tunnel routine.

Vote: July

Until I reread Jay later.
Yeah I thought he was newb town, so I kept focusing on who I thought was scum. You lie though, I did consider him a good lynch candidate because of the connections and progress that would be made going into toDay, I just chose to pursue the people, mostly you, who I found scummier.

I also thought you were scum but I see the chances of that as much lower now that Dietz flipped scum. I wanted to look into Kuz especially toDay because I thought his push was unjustified but clearly that's not the happening.

I like Swiss, Ryker, DH, and Felipe on the flip. RR looks better on the flip but his actions are still so freaking scummy on their own.

Orbo and dabuz I don't feel have changed since yesterDay, I still like dabuz slightly better than Orbo but neither have been a strong presence or left a strong impression on me over the past Day and need to toDay.

I disagree about Rockin. They never said if they started out neighbors or if one person neighbored the other, but it was inferred that they started out neighbors because their characters were apparently lovers in the game or somehow connected in the game (not familiar with the flavor). Dietz's flip had nothing to do with him being a neighbor and I think it's still possible it could be a scum gambit.

I still have my dislike for Bleck and that's probably one of the strongest reads I can carry over from yesterDay, my reads from there have been largely shaken up and shot with the flip and Kuz's death.

So...going to look at Rockin, Bleck, Orbo and dabuz toDay. Still don't like RR but need to see if RR/Dietz scum team would even make sense.

Going to need to reread, even though that's going to be a ***** ;-;

<You know better than that July>

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Your forum moderator would like to remind you:

3. Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died you may no longer post in the thread. You are allowed one "Bah, go Town/Scum" post.
For god's sake, don't quote and respond to a post that breaks this rule, either. Come on now.

Carry on.

Top Bottom