• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ryker - MOD, MOD, MOD
Glyph - MOD, MOD, MOD, MOD, Inferno, Gova, Rajam,

Not voting:
Kantrip, Sangfroid Warrior, Ryker, Raziek, Glyph

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is for Mar 26th at 3 p.m. EST

Flip shortly.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
DjtGlyphMoney (Meliadoul, Divine Knight, LIBRA) has been lynched!

Ryker - MOD, MOD, MOD
Glyph - MOD, MOD, MOD, MOD, Inferno, Gova, Rajam,*

Not voting:
Kantrip, Sangfroid Warrior, Ryker, Raziek, Glyph

Night actions due by Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. EST. If they're sent in faster, night ends faster.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
MOD edit:

Raziek is on the final lynch; I counted his vote in the past when he broke his posting restriction, it is only fair that is consistent! Sorry for the mod error.

Glyph - MOD, Inferno, Ryker, Gova, Rajam

Overswarm

is laughing at you
An interesting night.

Ryker (Town Thief/Dragoon SCORPIO) has been killed!

Sangfroid Warrior (Town Thief/Dragoon ARIES) has been killed!

Deadline is for Wednesday, April 4th, at 3 p.m.
With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Observe results:

Watched Ryker, Tracked Kantrip in the event he went for a safer kill that wasn't me.

Kantrip -> Raziek
Kantrip -> Ryker

Abilities Involved:

Night Kill
Investigate.

vote: Kantrip

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Yeah, but didn't get anything from OS. It says I would be notified. I know I sent it to myself, but I didn't get notified like the role said it would.

You guys think 1 mod vote on me will hurt?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
No, but I'm glad it failed. If you were vote-blocked it would be terrible for town if we ML.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
You said you would be notified if you were stopped right? If you weren't I'm guessing you aren't.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Just get clarification. We don't need permanent mod-votes going into LYLO if we mis-lynch.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Kantrip - Raziek, HATED, HATED

Not voting: Inferno3044, Kantrip, Gova, Rajam

Kantrip (Zalera, mafia Lucavi Demon GEMINI) has been killed!

Night 5 begins!
Night actions are due by Friday, March 30th, at 3 p.m. EST

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Day 6 begins!
With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Deadline has been set for Wednesday, April 11th, at 3 p.m. EST

Not voting: Raziek, Inferno, Gova, Rajam

Rajam

Smash Champion
No results

N4 I mimic'd Ryker and targeted Inferno

N5 I mimic'd Raziek and targeted Raziek. All my case on Inferno was strongly based on him flipping mafia, not indy, but now with Kantrip's flip and basically knowing now we're hunting an indy, my main focus is on Raziek now.

I haven't received results of any sort any Night. I didn't want to mimic Inferno because we still haven't confirmed if he spent the voteblock, and potentially mimic'ing a voteblock now would be extremely dumb. So I decided to mimic Raziek and target himself, with the hope of getting track/watch results (which I didn't), and in case Raziek would do something scummy, he would also do it to himself.

I think Gova is town. No inconsistences, plus I mimic'd him twice N1 and N2 and nothing really happened.

I'll yell a lot to Inferno (or Raziek) post-game if they're town, due specially to their lies during mass claim allegedly due to gambit reasons. I'm a pro LAL policy specially in these kind of cases, nonetheless, if I were to apply LAL now, both Inferno and Raziek should die, and both can't be scum.

As I said, my main suspicion is now on Raziek after Kantrip's flip. Kantrip flipping mafia doesn't clear Raziek at all; although his abilities are most likely true, his motives and (lack of) actions D3 and D4 are what bother me the most. After the mass claim, Raziek basically knew for certain Kantrip was scum because he didn't claim a Night Kill and instead lied with the Lionsguard Servitude ability, so the slight possibility of town vig was out. Nonetheless, Raziek let the pressure on Glyph grow both D3 and D4, same with Inferno; it didn't make any sense to hide information after the mass claim, specially since Raziek went last in that mass claim, and also, two scum were already dead from D2, but those flips lead in wrong directions such as Glyph and Inferno. There was no real motive to hide Raziek's info regarding Kantrip since we already were claiming everything, and corner the last scum would bring a huge advantage to town.

Raziek recently claimed his results on Kantrip on the extension on D4... Also, although Kantrip was the one saying this, it isn't less important to consider the inconsistence that Raziek claimed to see a non-targeted ability (insult iirc, confirmed by Ryker or Sangfroid to be a non-targeted ability), but didn't saw the execute on Gheb N1 despite watching him.

Finally, I'd also like to mention that Raziek, so far, can track, watch, see the names of the abilities involved (he can even see Night Kills!), and use a one-shot bulletproof (something like a dragoon?)... in a setup that can be played several times, that's absurd imo for a town role

Regarding Inferno now, the points that remain on him are his lie during mass claim, saying later it was a gambit (basically the same thing Raziek did, although Raziek claimed to hide the information to be able to detect all scums later), and his weird lack of any actions N2 (Inferno claimed that he did nothing... with him being a dragoon)

Anyways, with Raziek and Inferno looking as the main scum candidates, it reinforces my town read on Gova. Most likely also, Raziek is the last scum.

FoS: Raziek

I want to know where's everyone's head, as well as the respective claims from actions taken during N4 and N5 as well as the motivations.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Rajam, you're misunderstanding Raziek's role to a degree but still I think he's the most likely to be scum as well.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
His track and watch only pick up the actions that happen between players. He doesn't get player x visited player y or player y was visited by player x.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Really.... I'm pretty sure I didn't misread your claim. Let me check again.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
What makes this ability so frustrating, but also why I'm certain Kantrip is scum, is that I receive the names of all the actions that took place between the interactions, but not who performed them or which visit they belonged to.
Yeah.. okay. Explain this then?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
When you track someone, all you get is the actions the do correct? And similarly when you watch someone, you only get the actions that happen to him right?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
What he means is that Raziek will get a result like this. Let's use Gheb N1 as an example:

Gheb was visited by Inferno and Gova. The abilities used were protect and haste. Basically he knows who visited and what abilities were used but not who used them. Correct me if I'm wrong Raziek.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Inferno is correct.

Watched Gova.
Tracked Inferno.

No actions taken by either party.

I'll have a response to Rajam's post later, but for now, I have to write a Russian paper.

Top Bottom