• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ryker - MOD, MOD
Glyph - MOD, Inferno
Kantrip - Raziek,

Not voting:
Kantrip, Gova, Sangfroid Warrior, Ryker, Rajam

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is for Mar 26th at 3 p.m. EST

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
ok seems Glyph is getting lynched toDay. He also has a MOD vote so it will also help in getting a lynch. Not happy, I think the case on Inferno is better than Ryker's case on Glyph, but that lynch is better than a Kantrip lynch and I just can't insist harder on Inferno lynch or rather Raziek's lynch if I have no support. Also, realistically Glyph's lynch is the only thing possible at this point with the MOD vote help and less people reluctant with that lynch.

ToNight I'll mimic Inferno and target Inferno. Inferno must jump. If Inferno does something different, lynch him. We don't need people voteblocked and the roleblock will work N5, not toNight. Kantrip protects either Gova or himself, meanwhile Ryker can wifom scum by either jumping or doing something else. Raziek watches Ryker and tracks either Kantrip or Inferno. If Gova still has protect, he can protect Raziek. With Glyph gone we won't need roleblocks (and even less voteblocks); people jumping and being protected is all we need + Raz's track+watch results.

Done for toDay. Do we lynch?

unvote

I'm not voting Kantrip; I'd rather see you gone first. Think in someone else, or think in a course to follow toNight night-actions wise.
DO NOT SET UP ULTIMATUMS WHEN WE HAVE CONFIRMED SCUM TO DEAL WITH TOMORROW!!!!!

Jesus Christ man.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
vote: Glyph

Kantrip is the remaining scum, and if I'm dead and he's not lynched tomorrow, Ryker owes me $5.

Strong-armed into this by Ryker. :l

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Scattered Musings on Glyph - Version Day 2:

God, but Glyph is inactive this phase.

#802 - First thing Glyph calls Lego out on is outing the message he received while under pressure. You could almost believe that he sent it. Seriously, NBC Mafia Crier Glyph had the Crier announce that the Godfather was scum (or himself, I'm not entirely sure which it was) and that WIFOM WORKED for awhile. This **** isn't even new.

#891 - Gheb CONTINUES to belittle instead of confront Glyph. No vote, no pressure, just this constant stream of minor distance.

I'm up to where he's defending himself from Lego and I haven't seen a single thing that Glyph wants to DO. No goals he's trying to accomplish, no concentrated push, no nothing. He just sits there and tries to live.

Oh god, #946. The self-iso. The most work he's done in the entire game and it's all based around him surviving. Man, if only he put that much work into catching bad guys.

#959 - Liquid pressure from Ruy. Has escape clauses all over it.

I'm on post 1090 and still very little Glyph.

Glyph makes his play on Gova. Doesn't reveal that his roleblock breaks abilities. Is flat wrong. Does nothing with it. Then disappears for 4-5 pages until coming when called in #1327. Hides RR away behind Rajam, the hated time capsule, and Kantrip, the generally despise. Also DOESN'T have Lego as scum despite Lego being generally scumtastic at this point and having come gunning for Glyph. Scum with foreknowledge that Lego wasn't mafia?

#1356 - Glyph responding to Hellcry Punch not showing on track. Yet another role contradiction. Glyph for mafia ninja possibly? Hell, Glyph doesn't bat an eye at the claim. Just assumes that Raz has the ability. Note that this is Raz, the guy Glyph "had an eye on" on Day One.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Alright, look. Gova, promise me something. Kantrip dies before Raz and Rajam is not allowed to lynch Inferno unless he already as a scum flip between the terrible twosome.

I'm gonna be jumping for the flag like Super Mario, but ONE of us will be alive tomorrow at least, so make sure it happens.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Seriously, I pushed Glyph so hard to make sure Rajam didn't push Inferno unless it was a last resort. Do not let him ruin that.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gova and Rajam should coordinate the hammer. Don't have Gova test it. Need to buzzer beat Raz.

Raz, post so you're on thirty second delay. Then Gova/Rajam go.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Inferno needs to Jump and Rajam needs to mime him.

I'm gonna jump.

Gova's gonna Gova.

Kantrip is protecting Gova.

Raz is Watching me and Tracking Kantrip.

My mistake, Warlock is not out, we're lynching Glyph, not Kantrip. Herp derp. Still think it's unlikely.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Oh, for sure, except, by tonight, you mean the next Day Phase because I ain't reading **** if I don't live through the night.

But Rajam, you CAN'T and I can't stress this enough CANNOT lynch Inferno until after Kantplay/Raz is taken care of. That's the only way lynching Glyph works and that's what we've done.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I am town and your points against me are mostly really really dumb.

I have not lied about any facet of my abilities or their functions.

I literally cannot see Ryker being so set on this lynch AND town based off such flimsy information. If you get through Kantrip AND Raz, SERIOUSLY CONSIDER LYNCHING HIM AS WELL.

Good luck fellas.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
People should seriously consider the ramifications of their actions or inaction.

We could have avoided this mess.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
People should seriously consider the ramifications of their actions or inaction.

We could have avoided this mess.
Gova. Seriously. SHUT. THE. ****. UP.

You keep saying this, and we keep not giving a ****. Save it for postgame.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Raz is genuinely pissed. His own fault, but genuinely pissed.

If Glyph really does flip town, then we've got two lynches to get it right. I'd wager on Kantrip and Inferno, but LYNCH RAZ IF KANTRIP COMES UP TOWN!!!

Actually, Inferno should stop himself tonight and Rajam should mimic me. That way we don't have a voteblock in three-man.

REALLY GLAD I THOUGHT OF THAT!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Still thinking you guys should lynch Raz first, but honestly its a coinflip. Don't like how Raz broke and joined my wagon after resisting it for so long, but HATED how Kantrip was more concerned with killing me when TownKantrip should have known that Raz was scum with the 'bull****' he was throwing at him.

Top Bottom