• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Raz took the only option available to him. That's a moot point.

People should talk to me about Inferno's Stop ability and how it HAS to be used tonight.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I had no choice, Glyph. I didn't have the votes to run Kantrip through with Ryker stonewalling.

Your lynch is better than No Lynch.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
How? We stop the person we aren't lynching tomorrow.
Why? That lynch could very well clear that person. I think it almost certainly will as long as Kantrip is lynched.

I'd rather he Stop himself seeing as he has to do whatever the hell we want.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Otherwise the roleblock/voteblock won't take effect. Also gives us a buffer between Raz/Kantrip if we're assuming a town flip implies the other is scum.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gova, it's on YOU to analyze night actions as I trust no one else if Kantrip doesn't flip scum.

I would much prefer the buffer on Inferno should Glyph flip town. If he flips scum, then it's perfectly fine to block Raz as it means that Inferno is town.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Raz is genuinely pissed. His own fault, but genuinely pissed.

If Glyph really does flip town, then we've got two lynches to get it right. I'd wager on Kantrip and Inferno, but LYNCH RAZ IF KANTRIP COMES UP TOWN!!!

Actually, Inferno should stop himself tonight and Rajam should mimic me. That way we don't have a voteblock in three-man.

REALLY GLAD I THOUGHT OF THAT!
Deal. Inferno targets himself with stop, wasting the 1-shot and preventing a vote-blocked player in lylo, and we can force him to vote toMorrow to check. I'll mimic you Ryker, but please take into account that you MUST jump, or else we'll be both vulnerable and we don't need to do risky things now.

Going to lunch now

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
And if Inferno IS town, then we lose nothing and we win upon successful lynch out of Kantrip/Raz.

Not seeing the argument for him not stopping himself.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Jumping, I'm definitely jumping. I gain nothing from Glyph's roleblock at this point.

If you can't stop yourself, then you can die.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@OS - Please clarify the Time Mage role in your OP. Can it target itself with Stop?

If the answer is yes, then you target yourself. If the answer is no, then you target Raz.

Rajam

Smash Champion
I don't see why I can't stop myself, but if for some reason OS says I can't, any alternative?
Jumping, I'm definitely jumping. I gain nothing from Glyph's roleblock at this point.

If you can't stop yourself, then you can die.
+1. The ability never states you can't use it on yourself, neither Lancer/Time Mage classes have that kind of restriction:

"Lv. 1 Stop - One shot ability. Choose target player during the Night phase. They will be roleblocked and voteblocked for the NEXT night/day phase. They will be notified."

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
What do we possibly get from tracking Kantrip. We track Inferno. If someone dies and Inferno isn't the perpetrator, we know it's Kantrip.

This is assuming Raz town, of course.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm leaving this for posterity.

Dead:

Nicholas1024: Ramza, Town Squire/Time Mage, VIRGO lynched D1

(No Kill N1)

Gheb_01: Hashmalum, Mafia Lucavi Demon Summoner/Dragoon, SAGGITARIUS executed D2

Orbo: Alma, Town Cleric/Dragoon, TAURUS executed D2 in Ryker's place.

Red Ryu: Queklain, Mafia Lucavi Demon Oracle/Geomancer, PISCES lynched D2

(No Kill N2)

Legolas: Gafgarion, Independent Traitorous Mercenary, NO STONE lynched D3

(No Kill N3)

ALIVE

Ryker: Generic Unit, Town Thief(1)/Dragoon(2), SCORPIO

Steal: If on lynch of player, steals their last used active ability for use in next nightphase only. Any restrictions from the role apply to the next: ie – stealing a oneshot means you get nothing. Can’t get Factional Night Kills. Multiple thieves: One closest to hammer gets last used active. Next closest gets the next last used active ability, and so on. Passive!

Jump: Unless there has been a change to NAR, the Jump is first in NAR. Leave playing field for that night wrt any and all actions. Cannot use other abilities with Jump. Non-consecutive.

Restriction: Cannot be protected from a nightkill by any ability.

N1: Jumped.

N2: Didn't jump. Roleblocked Glyph and Inferno.

N3: Didn't jump.

Rajam: Generic Unit, Town Mime

Mimic: Choose two players, A and B. Any and all abilities used by A will be copied and used on B. Does NOT apply to passives. Does NOT apply to Kills. If not a targeted ability, it will still be used. Will not be told what abilities he is using.

N1: Mimed GOVA onto HIMSELF.

N2: Mimed GOVA onto GOVA.

N3: Mimed KANTRIP onto RAZIEK.

Inferno: Generic Unit, Town Time Mage(1)/Dragoon(2), AQUARIUS

Stop: Oneshot ability that roleblocks AND voteblocks target for next phase.

Haste: Oneshot ability where target player’s ability goes first in NAR, period.

Jump: See above. Has NOT jumped once.

N1: Hasted Gheb.

Sangfroid: Generic Unit, Town Thief(1)/Dragoon(2), ARIES

Steal: See Ryker.

Jump: See Ryker.

Restriction: See Ryker.

Did nothing N1. Used “Pitfall” (stolen from RR) N2.

Kantrip: Agrias, Town Holy Knight, GEMINI

Split Punch: Kills the **** outta people, basically. Takes a while to do it (3 cycles). Used on Rajam N1, somehow ended up hitting Sang. Oneshot.

Investigate: Oneshot cop, same ability as Nich’s oneshot cop.

Lionsguard Servitude: Protects target from death and roleblocks/redirects. If you fail to visit your target, you take 2 fewer votes to lynch.

N1: Split Punch on Rajam, hit Sang. LS on Ryker, failed due to jump.

N2: Investigate Glyph, innocent. Glyph claimed miller. LS on Raz.

N3: LS on Raz.

Glyph: Meliadoul, Town Divine Knight, LIBRA

Hellcry Punch: Roleblock that counts as a Factional Nightkill. Doesn’t stop FNKs.

Shellbust Stab: Strips away someone’s first passive ability in their role PM.

N1: Hellcry Punch on Gova.

N2 Hellcry Punch on Ryker.

Gova: Generic Unit, Town Chemist(1)/Priest(2)

Maintenance: Cannot be roleblocked or redirected by other abilities. Passive!

Protect: Choose target. Target cannot be killed that night. Can’t self-protect. Can’t make consecutive saves on same target. Even number of protections with this ability cancel out.

Restrictions – Priest cannot hammer unless forced to do so by an outside ability. Chemist must be on a successful lynch every day. If they aren’t on a successful lynch at the end of the Day, they lose their chemist abilities.

N1: Protected Gheb.

N2: Failed to protect Ryker. Glyph did it with the Hellcry Punch, probs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just for the record, I regret nothing this game. I completely endorse the Nich lynch and, if it turns out to be wrong, the Glyph lynch. I've thoroughly enjoyed myself this game and I would rather lose to my decisions in this game than win by someone else's with this much investment.

It's been a joy playing this game after Nich stopped annoying me, but crushing his scummy face beneath my heel was also pleasant.

For now, I'm going to bed.

Good night everybody, Ryker has left the building.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Holy crap Ryker, you gave me a freaking heart attack. I thought you were OS posting that the game was over lol.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Because town likes to just keep big lists of all the PRs on hand

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, what do you think of Raziek watching Gova instead of you?
Raz watching me also gives confirmable results meaning that we'll know if he was ****ed with because he won't see Mime in the list. I would like to be alive tomorrow in order to give Raz v Kantrip a better analysis than currently provided.

Because town likes to just keep big lists of all the PRs on hand

Yes they do. It tends to help in a game where night actions are so convoluted and roles are a key part of the current conflict. Eat **** and die, scumbag.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Hahahaha Ryker you are so not selling your conviction of me being scum to me.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ryker - MOD, MOD, MOD
Glyph - MOD, Inferno, Gova, Rajam,

Not voting:
Kantrip, Sangfroid Warrior, Ryker, Raziek, Glyph

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is for Mar 26th at 3 p.m. EST

Ryker has broken a posting restriction!

@OS - Please clarify the Time Mage role in your OP. Can it target itself with Stop?
Unless stated otherwise explicitly, abilities should be able to be used on the person using them.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
WELP, unless Glyph hammers himself it looks like this is going to be a No Lynch. Ryker fell asleep I'm assuming and Raziek is in class.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Wow, didn't think I'd be glad to see Raziek. Deadline is an hour so make sure you do it by then.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
vote: Ryker

Unvote

Vote: Raziek

Unvote

Vote: Glyph