• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kong Mafia - Game Over! Who's King of the Jungle?

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Ok...

Dammit Gorf, if it's you imma be PO'd.

Vote: John

Nice playing with all y'all gentlemen.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Kantrip's gotta get online.

And John u so mad y. Zen's D1 play is about the only thing that can top the ballsness that your play was. ESPECIALLY with all of the Night action stuff to top it off.

Elimination of scum: Complete :cool:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount 4.2 - With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch!

John2k4 [3] - Gorf, Evil Eye/th3kuzinator, Sokr
Sokr [0]
th3kuzinator/Evil Eye [0]
Gorf [0]

No Lynch [1] - John2k4

Not voting:

:banana:

- - -

The Kongs were getting tired of their hunt for evil. So many of their kongrades had died before them, and their numbers were so few. The survivors turned on the next Kong on the lynch list.

"You! You have bananas! I can't believe we didn't realize this before! You've been using bananas this whole time!" They shouted.

"No, they're just banana peels, I promise. Don't harm me and you'll see, they're just peels!" The Kong responded. His stammering was useless, however, and he was overpowered.

[COLLAPSE=""]

John2k4, Diddy Kong, Jungle Cop has been lynched![/COLLAPSE]

Night 4 Begins! Please send Night Actions in before April 3rd at 11:59 P.M. EST!

Kantrip

Kantplay
Day 5 Begins!

The next morning, the Kongs trudged to their meeting place. They were prepared for a gruesome sight, and a gruesome sight they got:

[COLLAPSE=""]The ground was blanketed with thick mud.

No one died!
[/COLLAPSE]

- - -

Day 5 Begins! With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch!

Votecount 5.0

Sokr [0]
th3kuzinator/Evil Eye [0]
Gorf [0]

Not voting: Sokr, Evil Eye/th3kuzinator, Gorf

Deadline has been set to April 12th at 11:59 P.M. EST!

:banana:

#HBC | Gorf

Obtw Sokr, if it isn't obvious, you should vote him because he's lying about his watcher claim and watching John be the only person to go to Auspher. I do completely believe your miller claim and town has played damn good, almost slipped thanks to me, but once I was asked to claim is when I started wondering. Well, either then or when Kuz overreacted to my question. Neither were absolutely condemning which is why I congratulate him for playing the way he has, the only time I had a sure fire scum read on him was about a day or so before the end of yesterDay, when I pieced the fakeness of the watcher claim together. The ONLY reason I didn't claim BP was cuz I wanted to be targeted at some point, and now is that point. Like I said, Sokr, please grace us with your vote.

#HBC | Gorf

Man, after getting bamboozled by both Kuz AND EE in FLC I get the privilege of lynching BOTH of them in one blow?! SWEET!

#HBC | Gorf

This game was great. I tried my best to become shot bait but due to the Garg NK and the Soup NK N1, and Kuz rolling indy, it had to wait till this moment to be of use, but it totally was of use cuz I destroyed scum :cool:. I applaude myself and Kuz for taking down the scum team together, and I likewise applaude you and EE for making me out to be town bros this whole time, cuz honestly, the first time I got even a hint of anything but was when you either asked for my claim or when you answered my "Can I lynch you?" question, and even then it wasn't a huge nudge. Although I am, in fact, proud of my play, the one thing to take from here is to not totally throw D1 in the trash even with an obvscum on our hands. Having that happened left the doors open like CRAZY for Kuz/EE to get away without connections or indy play slip possibilities. Granted, lynching scum in four hours was awesome, but yea. I dunno if this game is MVP worthy, but we'll save that till after Sokr comes in to lynch up Kuz/EE.

#HBC | Gorf

Btw if you're wondering, Sokr, it becomes obvious that they're scum due to the fact that we were in mylo yesterDay. The standard was ML and lose. Me being BP exempted that, but I was the only one who knew that. With that info, Kuz/EE pulled their watcher gambit because with a gambit like that, pulling a ML though would be cake. So they pulled it through and got the ML on "the only person to visit Auspher last Night." This is a good case of LAL, if you must. And why am I going so HAM to explain this? Because I'm sure Kuz/EE is going to come here trying something else if they're ballsy enough to try and win even after that shiz, and I know that being a bit inexperienced, you'll probz have wanted to let the last Day draw out. But why bother when Kuz/EE are obvscum. So, we'll lynch em, and get on our way.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
SOKR WAS THE ONLY ONE TO VISIT YOU LAST NIGHT. EVEN IF YOU THINK I'M LYING JUST UNVOTE BEFORE HE FREAKING QUICK HAMMERS ME. DO YOU SEE THIS CAPS LOCK?!

asdf

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Seriously, Gorf, don't be pig headed about this. You think you're being clever and have scum pinned but you're ****ing wrong dude.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Gorf are you ********?! Are. You. ********?! Pretend I'm Swiss in Taco mafia, but actually town. Make the right choice for once ffs

#HBC | Gorf

Except that you wouldn't have been able to legit track Sokr if he WAS the killer since you "watched" Aus and had John as the only visitor. Funny how Sokr would've been caught too.

Oh and I'm only engaging this cuz I know Sokr WOULD be dissuaded.

Man you're pulling my heart strings I should probz leave.

This Magmar looks ugly but oh well

:126:

#HBC | Gorf

Damn it while I'm here can you, like, tell me how to change to red? Green on Magmar is what the hellz.

Oh and explain why Sokr's scum yo.

#HBC | Gorf

Oh and dat not seeing Sokr target me.

Again, the only reason I'm engaging is cuz I'm legit afraid of Sokr being dumb and not seeing scumKuz.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Sokr is scum because he's the only player alive to have visited you last Night when, duh, it only could have been him. The result I got from kanty was '???' not Sokr specifically but there's obviously no one else who it could have been because, you know, I watched you and we obviously didn't do it.

It should be obvious that you're town, anyway, because you're the only one to claim any sort of protective that could have blocked the shot. Unless Sokr wants to claim BP miller which I'm not thinking is likely. Besides you fake claiming that **** lines up with how I'd expect you to play it.

#HBC | Gorf

That doesn't explain how John was the only one to visit Aus last night :troll: Oh and I still need that info on the changing of my colour if you know.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
The only thing that I don't fking understand is why I didn't get that same sort of result last Night. I mean its pretty clear Sokr is a ninja but I don't know why my results weren't consistent from only seeing John and no question marks to just '???'. Going to ask Kanty.

And yes, Gorf, I can objectively see how much this must look like absolute bull****, but I'm ****ing telling the truth man.

Top Bottom