• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kong Mafia - Game Over! Who's King of the Jungle?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount 4.1 - With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch!

John2k4 [1] - Gorf
Sokr [0]
th3kuzinator/Evil Eye [0]
Gorf [0]

Not voting: John2k4, Sokr, Evil Eye/th3kuzinator

:banana:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Jack of All Trades. Has the ability to do an array of things, such as doc, cop, rb, track, watch... whatever the mod decides. THE FACT STILL STANDS THAT I WAS THE ONLY PERSON VISITED LAST NIGHT AND UNLESS YOU'RE AN INDY NINJA MILLER SK THAN VOTE FOR ****ING JOHN. Jesus.

John2k4

The End of an Era
What are you going on about, Gourdy? I visited Auspher last night.

#HBC | Gorf

Sokr please just vote John, what is even your argument NOT to.

Kuz please just vote John, what is even your argument NOT to.

John please just vote John, what is even your argument NOT to.

EE please just vote John, what is even your argument NOT to.

Kantrip please just modkill John, what is even your argument NOT to.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Then what else would you see possible in this scenario (assume just for a damn second that I'm town for you):

I am cop, only one who visits Auspher.
Auspher dies.

If there's a ninja killer, then welp.

John2k4

The End of an Era
What in the world is that last post of yours supposed to be about?

#HBC | Gorf

The only possible thing is that either a indy ninja watcher SK by the name of Kuz killed em which didn't happen, or you killed em.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Gourdy, get your mind set to the right stuff.
I've tried to do everything possible to convince people that I am the Cop. I don't know how Auspher died, but you are assuming that I'm the SK, and proceeding to hard tunnel over your assumptions.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I mean. I don't disagree with you, Gorf. Basic logic obv leads to John being the bad guy. But there's some **** about Sokr that has bugged me, and I'm trying to reconcile if it's possible or likely for him to be the baddie.

Been trying to talk to Kuz about my worries and shake out the truth for days but the mother****er's been totally AWOL :(

It does bear mention, though, that John's investigative targets have been totally horrendous. Investigates a miller claim (why). Investigates the claimed doc who is both 99% inno on claim alone and obviously going to die (WHY WHY WHY WHY).

Something I've been considering is that the best way to catch airheaded fluffy players like John as scum is when their concrete actions don't chisel out to protown, and this is def one of those cases. The horrendous targets could very easily be rooted in the disconnect between what an actual town cop would do and John actually being scum, and very bad at faking it.

It helps that the worse of his two targets ended up being a corpse, too. Pretty shifty.

Gorf I really am with you, pretty solidly, on this shiz. But I really want to talk to kuzi before throwing down to work out my concerns. I hope that's aight, because I gotta do it.

kuzi get your *** on AIM

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
John if you're not scum then explain to me what happened last night, with your OWN thought process and your OWN rationale.

Why were you the only one to visit the corpse?

Who is scum?

John2k4

The End of an Era
There's not much to explain.

I copped Auspher.

Why?
I could not think of *anyone* to use it on, since no scum = useless cop power. I randomly chose Auspher's name for it.

John2k4

The End of an Era
¯\_.(ツ)._/¯

Game's lost its activity, I'm willing to self-hammer.

It's simple: Just lynch me and let the indy win.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Okay Gourdy, here's a proposition for you.

Vote for No Lynch. That way toMorrow will be LyLo.

Tracker is on me toNight, and we see whether the dead guy is the person I visit or not.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
We're a watcher, not a tracker. You're not that dumb. It was just being discussed none too long ago.

Not that it matters because we would OBVIOUSLY be the kill tonight and no one could do a god damn thing about it. I cannot believe the **** you are saying.

John2k4

The End of an Era
EE you're not seeing what I am trying to say.

if you No Lynch toDay, you get another Day.

If you lynch me toDay, town loses.

I'm trying to give the town the best chance of survival possible.
Vote: No Lynch

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
lmao

NL = dead kuzEE and that's it. We don't "get" anything out of it other than a dead PR.

The only mylo to NL is when it's 4man and everybody's unclear, VT, whatever. NLing now accomplishes literally nothing more than removing kuzi and my input from the game.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
actually, John would probably kill Gorf since Sokr and KuzEE at least have some doubts.

Damn it John why are you so scummy.

And damn it Kuz why are you so not existing.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Man, just vote me EE. I'll self hammer at this point with how thick-headed you & Gourdy are being.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Don't try to put that AtE on me. I've been trying to read you and you keep half- (hell, quarter-)arsing my questions.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Like seriously how did you think 1138 was in any universe a reasonable answer to my 1137. You dodged literally every important part of my post. And have since gone on to spew noobscum vibes all over the place.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'm not trying to do that.

I told you everything that happened last night. Plain and simple, EE.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Vote: John

That's fake AtE if I've ever seen it. Acknowledges that his lynch would end the game if he was town but still threatens to self hammer.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Dammit, I really don't want this day to end this fast. I would be considering Gorf except John's just herpity derping along right now... Just to make sure so I don't do this and end the game when we don't want it to. Gorf, kuz/EE you both want me to vote John, correct?

Top Bottom