• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Texas is huge, a 4 hour drive to Dallas or 3 hour drive to San Antonio or 2.5 hour drive to Austin all from Houston isn't that long a drive here. DMG lives in Waco but it generally doesn't have a scene like it used to in 08. If you live 1.5 hours away from all those cities, that's actually very awesome if you can drive. Generally, try to find a ride with Dallas people going to tournaments or something like that.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Well, I'm moving to Waco to attend Baylor in the Fall, so I'll have a few months free. I could most likely talk to Mike about how he got the Socal scene to where it is now, and try something like that for Waco. It's actually positioned pretty well in Texas, around the same distance from all the major cities. I would love to run some tournaments if there was interest.

I'm just not used to the idea of driving 3-4 hours to everything, LOL. Here, the farthest you have to drive is 2 hours to San Diego. Everything else is like 30 minutes to 1 hour.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Seeing how many people in socal have trouble getting to regionals 30-40 mins away sounds like nothing compared to how far Texas has to go to get to each others scenes, now that I actually look at the distances.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
There's a fox player in Waco, IIRC.
I think his tag is "Swaka" or something similar.

EDIT: What the fuuuu-
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 42 (3 members and 39 guests)
CloverLeaf*, Xyro77

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The time it takes to drive from place to place is pretty cool here, imo.
Gives you a chance to get to know the people in your city if you're the talkative type. :applejack:

Zori

Smash Champion
guy in the blue shirt is hot.

oh and great video

gaarasgirlfriend678 5 months ago

thank you trela

hey nickriddle

I LOOK LIKE DIGLETT

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Already posted it, ya slow poopface.

I knew that mysterious person was related to him. Capcom isn't clever.

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
man, i feel so sorry for those people

they have some really f'd up lives
sorta point of no return kind of stuff

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
man, i feel so sorry for those people

they have some really f'd up lives
sorta point of no return kind of stuff
The guy chose to do what he did(drive 5 hours for sex with a 13YO/had HIGHLY sexual convos with a 13 YO online). He deserves what he got. Yea he had Cerebral Palsy but it was more of the physical kind than mental(meaning he was in his right mind). Ive worked with CP kids(in middle school) and my wife's brother has major CP so i feel nothing for that pedo because he was USING his CP as a crutch to get laid.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
it's not about that, allan

you haven't lived his life.. you don't know what affected him to get to that point

Xyro77

it's not about that, allan

you haven't lived his life.. you don't know what affected him to get to that point
yea i do. hes handicapped(so he feels insecure/hopeless) and may feel like he wont get girlfriend/wife/loved/sex...ect so he has to go after the weak/naive/young and hope that they do the nasty with him. or he could be using his disability to get others feeling sorry for him and thus sexing him. or he could simply be a sick Fukc and just likes 13 year old girls.

people like him are not deep and nothing CAUSED him to do what he did. hes a sick biatch that got caught doing what he CHOSE to do. i hope he rots in prison. maybe the other dudes in prison can take his cane and beat his *** with it. that would be sweet to.

Xyro77

Mii like chikin. mee eet ckichen.

Hi. Do you like my wrist band?

Fat head, little body. Look at me, i poop in potty!

Wut dew you git win yu combine a mexico and a pokeman wit a plashtic sord? ME!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLMFAO!!

High guyz, im lynk and i wood lyke to fite u tooday. PS: plz ignore das wigs in das background. im only a cross dresser on das weekendz lolzy-poo

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I have good news! The doctors did testing with another kind of chemo on one of the tumors they removed from my mom back in december. It turns out this other chemo works! So she's going to be starting it tomorrow. I'm SO happy and relieved! I don't know how well it will work but I'm so glad that for the first time in months, we've gotten good news from the doctors.

:059:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom