• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I had originally planned on using my gamestop reward points but I didnt know P3FES was coming out also...now I gotta buy a card. Im only buying it to support atlus/Persona 5 since I own the ps2 and psp versions already.

Im such an Atlus fangirl :(

Roxas M

Smash Master
Alright so, I'm moving from Socal to Waco, TX this summer, and I want to know if there are any scenes around there. Waco is like 1 1/2-2 hours away from Houston AND Dallas AND Austin, which is pretty stupid.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Then form the scene in Waco, you have the power to do so. Coastal bend never even existed until we decided to do something about the scene that didn't exist in south texas for us, now we have a permanent venue that we can have monthly tournaments at. It all depends on you.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Who knows? First tourney we held here, I didn't even think anyone was gonna show up out of the 3 people coming from alice, but it turns out there were quite a few people willing to show up just because it was being held. Advertise and draw them out, you'd be surprised how many people would go if they knew about one.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Zane, you're moving to TEXAS?! Hype!!! DMG was from Waco, I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom