• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XII May - Ft. Dart, Iori, KC, StL, Arkansas, and more!

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I'd love it if we made the 12th MONTH MEANING A FULL YEAR anniversary of Pathways an amazing, well-organized tournament with a large turnout.

Oklahoma coming would help us achieve that goal.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
So teams so far is...?

Dart/Strong Bad
Cookiemonsta/Siegfried
Zivilyn Bane/Zantetsu
IHSB/G. Vice
VTS/Arby
Jace/?
Terry/?
Terral/?
Wretched/?
Bill Cosby/?
Iori/?
Tomacawk/?

who else?

Edit: random, but what's the "G" in "G. Vice" stand for?

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
I want a teammate that is confident we can win teams otherwise I can't pay for the gas lol

unless dart wants to sponsor my tournament I shouldn't go to this is the way it's looking
and I am kinda employing epic kels johns right now

but more than anything I wanna go hang out, smash, and smoke with wretched because he seems pretty cool
wretched are you an unmod now?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yes, I am an unmod. You know why, too. LOL.
Also, we definitely will smoke the **** out of some tobacco beforehand. I will pack so many bowls of tobacco. We will have so much nicotine in our systems.

But yeah, you guys are coming the day before right? Where are you staying?
Anyone who wants to participate in the aforementioned activities should come over the morning before Pathways so long as everything ends up working out in my favor.

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
Yes, I am an unmod. You know why, too. LOL.
Also, we definitely will smoke the **** out of some tobacco beforehand. I will pack so many bowls of tobacco. We will have so much nicotine in our systems.

But yeah, you guys are coming the day before right? Where are you staying?
Anyone who wants to participate in the aforementioned activities should come over the morning before Pathways so long as everything ends up working out in my favor.
Dude you are the internet Bradley Manning. What a ****ING JOKE that they would discredit your authority because you attempt to have some transparency at mods being complete jokers. There is an important life lesson here involving the corrupting nature of authority. This **** right here is EXACTLY why I am an anarchist. The only way to stop exploitation is to stop giving people power over you IMO.

Yeah dude we are gunna get a serious tobacco buzz. I can't wait to lose my appetite and feel light headed.
You want to team with me if I go?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Ah, well, that is why I did it. Spot on mang.

Also, yes. EpicFalcoGuy is also going to hang here in the morning. He is coo'

I saw what you said about winning money, and I am not as good as Terrence, Roman, or Zivilyn Bane, so I'd be willing to team with you if you need a team mate, but admittedly I'm not great. If you want to be top 3, I'd suggest you team with someone better. The best I've done is 3rd with Terry with Brandon and Cookie in 2nd and Strong Bad and ????? getting first.
The players are going to be much better than that tournament, so your chances of being in the money are slim to none if you team with me.

Nite

Smash Champion
Everyone please play as much Diablo 3 as I am so we are equally rusty (pre-johns).
Thank you

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
No problem there Nite :) Have played for about 7 hours already today. Planning on going for 6-8 more before bed.

Only taking a break now to eat dinner.

Nite

Smash Champion
Thatta boy. If I didn't have to work today, I would have done the same thing. I just took a break for dinner as well haha

darkatma

Smash Hero
I want a teammate that is confident we can win teams otherwise I can't pay for the gas lol
I have to apologize up front for hounding you again but,

*barf*, this is completely the wrong mindset to go into a smash tournament and if you can't afford going, you shouldn't go.

Sorry luke, I really don't hate you, but some of the things you say are just so... awkward.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I will be playing as much Melee as you all are playing Diablo 3

>Bert<

Smash Ace
I have to apologize up front for hounding you again but,

*barf*, this is completely the wrong mindset to go into a smash tournament and if you can't afford going, you shouldn't go.

Sorry luke, I really don't hate you, but some of the things you say are just so... awkward.
Binyan will you please just cancel your shindig and come to this tournament and **** face? kthanx

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
missouri crew would be stacked
and IL crew would be two people
etc

MO VS THE WORLD?

zZz

Smash Apprentice
What makes you so sure Iori will play Sheik? He can play any character he wants lol

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
What makes you so sure Iori will play Sheik? He can play any character he wants lol
If he plays anybody else but sheik, I'll be happy. Sheiks in particular just aren't my cup of tea. Besides, I've got a lot of character choices of my own. I even have a **** Dk now thanks to StrongBad :awesome:

Top Bottom