• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XII May - Ft. Dart, Iori, KC, StL, Arkansas, and more!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I like style

Unrelatedly, Dart & I are taking teams at this.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I could use a teammate, too. Has anyone heard from Poplar Bluff about this tournament?

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
Zivilyn Bane, you want to team with me, provided that we both go? As of now we are both maybe *******s so it is fitting that we team. Also, I loved Skies of Arcadia and I am an OG RPG gamer so you know I'm cool

I play fox primarily but I can play very many characters confidently in teams...falcon and marth particularly

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Zivilyn Bane, you want to team with me, provided that we both go? As of now we are both maybe *******s so it is fitting that we team. Also, I loved Skies of Arcadia and I am an OG RPG gamer so you know I'm cool

I play fox primarily but I can play very many characters confidently in teams...falcon and marth particularly
We may do this, but it's pretty improbable that I'll be able to make it to the tourney in time. You might just wanna find a teammate that is going for sure.

:phone:

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I'm going for sure. I like teaming with Fox mains, I hear he wins games. I main Pikachu.

zZz

Smash Apprentice
Too bad you can't just bring a bunch of munchkins, the possibilities are endless with munchkins

Terry

Smash Ace
I hate munchkin. I like games that take, at least, some skill.. Agricola, Puerto Rico, etc.

King Siegfried

Smash Apprentice
I'm really hyped for this. Karl and I are confirmed teaming. Sinister you should see if you can get off for the Pathways in the future. Also, I'll be in CoMo the Thursday and Friday before this, at Sam & Navneet's, so we should definitely play then; you can totally warm me up for this.

Top Bottom