• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I forgot I had $79 in my wallet..
But $56 for Singles, then gas food hotel... I can't.

I mean, even the 20-50 something leftover money after I pay for rent. Still not enough.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I made an app to walmart and they haven't called back...
As for cars, family too poor to afford that. Hell, my mother sold hers off to get an RV and now she sold that too.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Temp jobs hire anybody no drug test either and they pay you daily. They also hire all shifts. You dont even have to go to work every day just when you want to.

As for a car I was too poor too but once I started working I saved up and then bought a good one with my income tax refund.

Life is a lot more simple than its seems really.

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I more or less have a job secured. I'm just followin' directions from here on out until I get hours and whatnot.
Still doesn't change the fact that combined, I have less than 10$ in my wallet and bank accounts at the moment. :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
I might be able to go with Nike (it helps a ****TON over Megabus) since his pool is open, but I need to talk to Infinity before I do anything.
I also need to figure out what's going down with my job stuff by Friday, as well as family issues to sort through. I'll have a definite yes/no by Friday for sure though. :applejack:
Come to WHOBO.
I forgot I had $79 in my wallet..
But $56 for Singles, then gas food hotel... I can't.

I mean, even the 20-50 something leftover money after I pay for rent. Still not enough.
??? Only entering singles? Just enter mid tiers, so you don't have to **** around with ICs/Pikachu/Snake/Trela/Falco etc. I guess you wanna do pools and stuff like said, so its up to you. But I'm only entering singles because its free. I don't have a solid high tier main for MK banned events yet and its unclear which way this region is gonna go.

$56 for singles? thats pretty expensive, I assume that's including venue cost right?
Yes, the venue fee is 40 and singles is 15. mid tier singles is i think...10?
Well, I forgot what Leaf. told me was basically implying we pre-registered online.
So $65.
Well if you decide before the 31st, you can still pay online.
Temp jobs hire anybody no drug test either and they pay you daily. They also hire all shifts. You dont even have to go to work every day just when you want to.

As for a car I was too poor too but once I started working I saved up and then bought a good one with my income tax refund.

Life is a lot more simple than its seems really.

:phone:
Yea, I don't know if you guys have this in San Antonio, but in Houston we have alot of temp agencies that will send you all over town to do stuff like be a waiter or do clean up at events. Its like you gets paid 10$ an hour but maybe the temp agency gets 1-3 dollars of every hour you work. So basically its quick minimum wage for daily or weekly checks.

I more or less have a job secured. I'm just followin' directions from here on out until I get hours and whatnot.
Still doesn't change the fact that combined, I have less than 10$ in my wallet and bank accounts at the moment. :applejack:
Come to WHOBO.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
In tandem with whatever Infinity could help with.
That is, if he still wants to help. :applejack:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I still cant figure out how people in america end up with such money issues, I mean i know I sound bare insensitive right about now, But the minimum wage is higher and the cost of living is much lower than the uk. I must be missing something in here

In other news, My desktop computer finally died today at the ripe old age of 9, RIP windows 98 computer :(

Tesh

Smash Hero
These aren't serious money issues. These are luxury money issues. If you have internet and a computer/phone to go on the internet and say you don't have money, its not like you are that poor. You are just like sort of 1st world poor.

Its not like anyone said they were starving or something.

Also Slush, I'm down for that too. Ya'll gonna confirm before 31st right?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
These aren't serious money issues. These are luxury money issues. If you have internet and a computer/phone to go on the internet and say you don't have money, its not like you are that poor. You are just like sort of 1st world poor.

Also Slush, I'm down for that too. Ya'll gonna confirm before 31st right?
You know what i mean, How do people run out of luxury money?
Actually, I may understand in a few weeks, Quitting my job soon
freeeeedoooooom

Tesh

Smash Hero
Iono man, too many luxuries? I currently can't afford a new computer that I want so does that count? I'd also like Max Anarchy but 120+ is alot for a console game.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
wait...over $120 for a game? jesus christ why does it cost so much
And im inquiring because i also want that game

Tesh

Smash Hero
Its because SEGA ****ing sucks and they didn't release it over here. So I would have to import it from Japan and apparently all the shipping pushes it to like $122 dollars or more.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
just so you guys know, sync is offering free housing. so plz go to whobo

5 days till online whobo reg closes

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice

I couldn't agree with this any harder.

Some of y'all are just lazy and don't try hard enough to get a job.

Tesh

Smash Hero
He moved into that house? Is it nice and cozy and ****? I might go stay there too then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom