• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
For those going to WHOBO 4, reg ends on July 31st so please reg ASAP. Also, please bring full setups if possible cuz the event will go very slow if you dont help me out.

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
We'd need someone to deal with not only megabus but hotel stuph too.
Which we have nobody unless Paw wants to like APEX.

Even then, Tesh. No rides to go left and right from wherever we stay at the hotel to the tournament area...

Tesh

Smash Hero
The megabus station is really that far from where you live and not a single one of you is interested in dropping people off at the megabus...stop?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Our only drivers are Nike (full carpool I believe and rooming with zigsta), Espy (little gas and almost no money), Big Boss (Working/brawl dead gayme), KoN (Dunno about him outside of working, but doubt he'd want to drive 2-4 people to megabus and pick them up once they come back), and... Blondie?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Why can't Nike drive people to the megabustop then race you guys to Houston?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Drop people off at megabusstop. pick up driving people.

also why is he carpooling, isnt megabus like cheaper than driving and you can sleep/play whatever on the way?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
He has a lot of money saved up from his job. It's also more convenient than Megabus.
:applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom