• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Name 5 things I don't know about you.

Top 10 favorite fictional characters.

Top 10 favorite shows, anime or live action.

Top 10 video games.

If you could hang out with 5 Dgamers that you haven't already met in irl who would they be?

Come to Utah? :D

You're dying, one week to live, but you're healthy enough to do anything normally for that one week. What do you do?

Sephiroth?

Make the best damn Gay Rockin Joke you can think of.

You're at the MMA finals, Glyph vs. EE, who do you place your bets on?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Name 5 more things Seph doesn't know about you.

Are you welcome to the jam?

Why did you give Black Rock Shooter a 3/5 instead of a -3/5?

You have the choice to fly yourself and 12 other dgamers to a specific country. This can be any country you want. Which country and which dgamers do you choose? Why?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
why not leave them in so we can laugh at you secretly because we won't tell you if there is an error so we can read, and be at peace.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I mean, you totally won't answer these, right?

I tell you to build a competitive team with three Pokemon. Those Pokemon are Tyranitar, Gliscor, and Heatran. How do you accomplish this?

I feel like any non-competitive questions have already been asked but how do you come up with the game knowledge to employ as many gimmicks as you do?

Why do you always stick to those instead of going with the simpler choice despite it being better sometimes?

How many waifus do you have? Which is your favorite?

Got any new good music you're willing to share?

How do you find your music?

Have you ever really gotten into art history? I think you'd find it intriguing if you could explore different styles.

I haven't asked you any philosophy questions. You mad? :troll:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Alright

If you could date any dgamer and said dgamer (assume said dgamer is your gender of choice if that dgamer isn't already), who would it be?

Who would you most wanna bring on a camping trick from dgames?

Lets say you were lost in the woods during the previously described camping trip, in the woods you meet a bear. Which dgamer is this bear?

When you were actually a weeaboo, what aspect of japanese culture were you most obsessed with?

What discovery disillusioned you about japanese culture?

What's your favorite role?

What setup did you enjoy playing most?

What's your ideal scumteam?

What's your ideal townteam?

Out of the two, who do you think would win?

Ideal hydramate?

Most broken setup you ever played in?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
a;fkjasdfk XONAR WHY YOU TAKE SO LONG. I AM SO ANGRY. I AM GONNA ASK YOU MORE QUESETIONS.

take that.

Well I would. But I have no idea.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I said within 3days 2days ago.

Ill put it up at midnight mytime tomorrow or after I answer Ryker his questions.

Syea, complain to him or some ****

:phone:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I have everything typed up. The only thing I need to do is answer Ryker's questions and split it into 3 parts because it's too large for 1 or 2 posts.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Part 1

Je denk iemand anders deze vraag begrijpt?
Denk je dat iemand anders deze vraag begrijpt?*

Nee, denk het niet. Behalve als Guus dit interview ziet, haha.
Ik ben nieuwsgierig, hoe gaat het met Nederlands leren?

How do you commit suicide?
Because this question wasn't totally predictable :v

I've considered a lot of ways. Honestly, going with something like sleeping pills is the best method if I consider the people around me, which was for me the main reason I didn't do it back then. You're not just taking a life, you're ruining the lives of people around you. Traumas, fears, everything. Sleeping pills are pretty inconsistent but they're the easiest. It's painless, you die in your sleep, in peace, and people won't have to see a mutilated body.

For real though, I'd jump off something high. I'd love the ability to fly in the last moments in my life. Weightlessness, mhmmmm. It's painless.

Alternatively, I'd go to the meadow close to my house and inject a poison that kills me in 10 minutes or so, and then lie down and look at the sky and trees while I fade away. Preferably a painless poison, something that relaxes my muscles to the point of my heart stopping would be ideal. I'd like to go out how I lived, on my own pacing and in peace.

If you could have one superhuman/supernatural power, but it wasn't good enough to make you a superhero, what would it be? Get creative.
Oh god what a great question.

One thing I'd like is the ability to fly. Would that make me a superhero? It wouldn't in my opinion. I'd still lack the strength to really be a hero, and a well aimed gunshot would still kill the **** out of me. Can I go for being able to float? It'd be less fast but still superhuman. I'd be able to chill in the clouds all the time.

The ability to temporarily forget things at will would be very, very nice too. I think I'd go with that. Forget that I have work this evening until 5? Yesss pleaseeeeee. It'd be amazing to be able to discover things all over again. It'd be great to forget about responsibilities. It'd be great to be naive for a while.

Yeah. Definitely the ability to temporarily forget things.

I can't believe you've been here longer than me! Where did you go? What brought you back?
Haha, yeah, the new generation wasn't familiar with me when I came back. Where I went... well, long story.

I was very very big into mafia back in the days, even though I was pretty terrible, not gonna lie. I was "solid". I had a decent scum radar, I could make decent decisions, my scum game was good enough to keep me around for a few days... but that's where it stopped.

Anyway, at a certain point in time I met a girl at a smash tournament (oh hells yes). One girl amidst 50 something guys. You can imagine what happened; she got attention to the max. However, there was a certain someone she took a liking too (me, :obv: ). After that we talked a lot on MSN and later I went over to her place. I even remember the date, it was on Ascension Day (which is a national holiday here) 2010 I think, sooo 13th of May. Well, one thing led to another and we were girlfriend and boyfriend.
Now, there's a small plot twist: she lives 2 hours away from me by train/bus. Me, being a poor 16 year old boy, did not have the money to go there regularily. Sooooooooooo I needed to get a job! Let me tell you, I hate jobs. Anyway, I ****ing did it. You know why? Because I'm one of those guys who can't bring himself to care about anything, but when he does care about something, it's all in. 100%. No taking it back.

So yeah, here I was, working a job and having a girlfriend. Quick note: The Dutch educational system is quite different from the American one. You have different levels based on intelligence.
Here is a picture:

Well, there's a level above this which is called Gymnasium. It's basically VWO, but you also learn Greek and Latin. I was doing friggin Gymnasium 5 days a week. I worked 3 days a week. I was at my girlfriend 3 days a week.
No human being can keep up with that schedule AND mafia. So, I was forced to quit.

Long story short (feel free to ask me about this any time lol);
Me and this girl kept going strong for 1.5 years, meanwhile, I ran away from home, crashed at different places for half a year, lived at my dad's for half a year, got to know my father better, was kicked out by him, went back to my mom's place and I was single and jobless again. Once again having more time for Smashboards, I went to the Falco boards where I talked to my good ol' buddy Ryker again. Ryker and me reminiscenced about the good old times and he invited to take me back and hydra. Higurashi happened, and we once again established our position as best hydra on dGames. Aaaaaaaand here I am :D

Make a Dutch joke about Rockin.
Twee homos spelen verstoppertje, zegt de ene "als je me vindt mag je me neuken, als je me niet vindt: ik zit onder de trap!"

Tell the story of Zen finding out you were cheating on him with WashedLaundry, in the style of a shōjo anime script.
WELL YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SHOUJO IF YOU THINK THE MAIN CHARACTER WOULD CHEAT BUT WHATEVER.

It was a warm, sunny day in fall, rare yet majestic. People were talking and couples were holding hands, it was wonderful. Leaves were falling from the sakura trees as I walked down the market place. As I opened our front door, a bad feeling came over me.
I stepped inside and held my breath.
No sounds. That's right, he's working right now...
"...Zen?", I yell. No response. I stretch out. "Silly me," I say to myself.
I walk up our decorated stairs, adjusting a crooked picture of me and Zen at the beach. I smile. A faint, yet honest smile.
As I walk in our bedroom, the door suddenly closed and my back touches the bed. Sitting on top of me is Zen... crying.
"X... Xonar..."
I gently stroke his cheek.
"What's wrong, dearest?"
"..."
"..."
After the looks were too much to bear, I sit up and hold him. I know exactly what's wrong, yet I'm holding him. I'm holding him as if time stopped, and it's just me and him in our world made out of mutual existence.
I feel his tears trickling down my shoulder. Tears created by my hypocrisy and selfish desires. Yet I'm holding him.

As he turned silent, the walls of our world crumbled. I start hearing the rain fall on the window, as if God himself is trying to soothe us. He looked up, and straight in my eyes for what seemed an eternity.

Zen got up and walked away.

As the door shut, the clouds weren't the only thing raining...

TO BE CONTINUED in next week's issue of LaLa DX!

no homo

Funny thing; I actually have a lot of trouble with writing stories in English. I'm a pretty good writer in Dutch, but when we're talking English, it all falls apart. My sentence and story flow is pretty darn terrible. I'm working on it, though!

Last edited by Nabe; Today at 01:26 PM Reason: kudasai
:smirk:

in a fight of all DGamers, who wins and how ?
Evil Eye. How? Dude, he wrestles with bears. Hit him with a bullet and he'll eat it and draw power from it. Hell, he'll catch it and and throw it back.

Though, you know, Gova's face. It will undoubtedly be straight-up impossible to destroy that. It'll be a standstill that will last for centuries!

in a fight of all dgamers how do i win
Seduce Evil Eye and be his mantoy for the rest of your life. Not dying to him is a victory in and of its own.

if you were to name this room something other than dgames what would it be?
Uhhh...
Serious Forum Games?

Top 10 Favorite Pokemon?
Farfetch'd
Dunsparce
Raichu
Tropius

Those are my main favorites. I'd add Kabutops and Scyther to the mix because I like swords.
I really like Grovyle too. I like Vibrava too! Mhm...
The last spots go to Absol and Mew.

I like Farfetch'd because he's basically the coolest Pokémon around. Farfetch'd doesn't let anyone **** with him. He has a leek for a sword and feathers for fingers. He always looks mad to mindgame you, but he's actually the happiest little guy around. Farfetch'd is a bro.

Dunsparce is just adorable. It's a cute little guy and he's just trying to dig a bit and chill, you know? Small and fits on your shoulder and adorable as hell, especially when he tries to fly. Cool Pokémon.

Raichu is so cool and cute while doing it. No idea how you could dislike this guy ever, and I don't even need to explain why I like him.

Tropius is ****ing awesome. He's a plant dinosaur that grows bananas on his neck. You know what that means? Banana and leek stew for dinner tonight, *****. Did I ever tell you that Tropius can FLY? Like, holy crap. Gotta love that.

Then we get into Kabutops and Scyther. They'd probably be my main battling Pokémon in any given situation. Swords for hands? I mean, they could be megabros too while they're add it. Kabutops spinning all rocks away for Scyther. Slashing **** away. We got dis.

Grovyle is just a cool guy. I like his design a lot. I've always been fond of green/red Pokémon. Same goes for Vibrava.

Absol would be a tad annoying to have around because he brings about disaster but I can deal with that. He'd be cool to ride on and his design is pretty darn cool too. I'd get a female one though because males would be a draggggg. You know, ego and stuff.

Mew is just chill all around, not to mention it has all options ever. Just someone who's always cool to have around and lives a perfectly carefree life.

:3

Top 10 Least Favorite Pokemon?
I don't really dislike Pokémon. So eh, I'll just add 10 I don't really feel I guess.

Rhydon.
Rhydon is dumb. It's overdesigned if I ever saw it, it's just living rocks and we've had plenty of that. Nothing really good about this guy.

Conkeldurr and his pre evos. Why are they using HUMAN OBJECTS as weapons? That makes no sense. You can make a case for Hitmonchan using Boxing Gloves and humans basing it on them, seriously. But ****ing steel construction bars? Noooope.

Qwilfish. I really don't dislike the guy, but why does he have no evolution? :( Not really a complaint, but I cringe at the lost potential.

Seviper. Did we really need another serpent like that? I mean, he doesn't even have anything defining. It's just a second EkansArbok. No care in the world.

I also really dislike Carracosta. We've had PLENTY turtles. Same story as Seviper. It's just redundant.

Alomomola. Not really Alomomola himself, but jezus WHY DOESN'T HE EVOLVE FROM LUVDISC? IT WAS A GOLDEN ****ING OPPORTUNITY. Alomomola himself is cool though, so maybe Luvdisc is better for this slot.

I really dislike Glalie too. I have NO IDEA how Snorunt evolves into Glalie, that really makes no sense whatsoever. It's dumb to see and Snorunt had a lot of potential in my opinion. I'd love to see a better evolution... BUT THEN THEY MADE FROSLASS.
/SALT

Aggron and his pre-evos. Why didn't they just make Aggron evolve from Rhydon is a mystery to me. Or even Laron from Rhydon. Seriously Gamefreak, sometimes you guys are weird as ****.

How many now? 8?

But I'm already out of hate.

Mhm.

I guess Oshawott deserves a mention. It's the worst design I've ever seen on any single Pokémon. Like, wow. It has the whole "dorkish" appeal though. So I guess it's somewhat justified.

Last but not least is the gearguys. It's just two gears. Or three. Or four and a ring. I mean... come on?

Reminds me of a joke I made about next gen having a trashcan Pokémon with just recycle and trash. Huehuehue.

Top 10 Favorite Competitive Pokemon? (aka pokemon you like to have on your competitive teams)
Skarmory is always a great addition. He walls all those pesky dragons bar 2 of them, and he can take them if he invests into SpecialDefense EVs.

Honchkrow I really enjoy using. He's purely prediction based but packs a ton and is very underrated.

Mew is a personal favorite. Mew can take on entire teams with just some hazards, it's absurd. He's tanky as hell. The issue is that most people use him as a sweeper for some ********-*** reason.

I'm really starting to love Wobbu, because it often guarantees 1-4 kills per match. It really is a dumb Pokémon, but hey, that's OU for you.

I'm a big fan of Porygon2 too! With Eviolite and full def/spdef, he can take any threat on with ease. Hands down the best wall under the right circumstances.

Another great Pokémon I like to use is Hippowdon. The best weather starter without a doubt, but his typing is inconvenient in weather wars. It's a weather starter that's actually very very useable in games AS AN ACTUAL POKEMON SLOT (most weathers don't really have this) and he doesn't have any significant weakness. Great Pokémon.

Next up are Celebi and Jirachi. I put them together because they basically do the same thing. They both counter very important threats, spread the ever important paralysis and both give great momentum with u-turn. Jirachi is really easy to play, Celebi less so because you can't get u-turned or pursuit trapped, which sucks.

Kyurem recently entered this list, because of the new moves he learned in BlackWhite2, specifically Roost and Earth Power. Running a set of Substitute / Roost / Earth Power / Ice Beam with a Life Orb is definitely one of the scariest things you can encounter these days.

The final slot can go to Politoed. Politoed has been ever-faithful to me and I have been faithful to him. He's always there to summon rain when sand and sun won't conform me. Lovely guy.

Honorable mention to Gliscor, because that guy can solo teams. Holy crap what a great Pokémon, but I've used him so often already, I wanna keep exploring new stuff.

Favorite Pokemon Game? (Spin off's included)
Hands down, Sapphire. If we include nostalgia, I'd say Gold, but I played Sapphire to completion at least 5 times. It's a great game and I love the designs that generation and the world that was made. The story was finally actually a story and it was overall a great experience with plenty replayability. One could argue that all Pokémon games have great replayability but I honestly disagree. RBY and GSC aged very badly and RSE aged fine. FireRed and LeafGreen weren't that good either, imo. HeartGold was great, on the other hand. The bug catching contest is still one of my favorite things in any Pokémon game ever, only losing to Gen3 contests!

Top 5 favorite games?
Number one goes to Eternal Sonata, without question. That game is amazing. I bought it because it was made by my favorite game studio, Tri Crescendo. The battle system is literally the best thing I've ever seen. It was very engaging, fast paced yet tactical. The enemies were difficult and require tactics instead of just doing your basic thing. You had to get to know all enemies, even if you only had to fight 3. The story is beyond cool and gave me goosebumps multiple times.

It has FOUR DISCS of OST music, all made my Motoi Sakuraba, including some Chopin covers. Like holy crap, this game is amazing. It allows you to play how you want within its rules. It's very linear but I don't mind, as linearity allows a game developer to enhance the game experience drastically, simply by creating a good difficulty curve and a more coherent story. The game was also slightly experimental as sometimes, choices were taken from you that severely limit your options and make you reconsider how you play the game. Really an amazing game. Did I note that just looking at it gives my eyes orgasms?

Best atmosphere in any game ever, and atmosphere is the most important thing for me in any media. Be it music, games, anime, movies... You name it.

Number two goes to Skyward Sword. Skyward Sword is simply the savior of Zelda for me. I haven't enjoyed Zelda like that since the first Zelda or Ages/Seasons. I am really fond of the desolated overworld. I fell in love with the fighting system even while I think it is very underexplored. Skyward Sword painted a great world, has a GREAT engine in terms of graphics too. Once again, great atmosphere. No real complaints except that I feel like it's slightly too easy and the combat system could've used more exploration.

Number three goes straight back to Tri-Crescendo, and it's Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and The Lost Ocean. Unfortunately, Baten Kaitos: Origins didn't release in Europe, so I never got to play the prequel (that was released afterwards). This game has a legit cult following. It was released on the Gamecube so it was very overlooked. Great battle system, once again, music by Motoi Sakuraba. Two discs this time, still great. Best battle music in any video game ever. Big complaint: BAD ****ING VOICE ACTING. Jezus. Very customizable playstyle though more so than Eternal Sonata.

Spot four is out to Persona 4. I wanted to give it to Persona 3 but 4 is simply more enjoyable in my opinion. A great take on the retro battle sytem. Great sound track. Great great great great GREAT story. Good characters. Overall a quality game. Really a retro game in a new jacket, in my opinion. That's mainly due to the battle system.

The same basically counts for Persona 3, which takes spot five. Great story, great music, great characters, et cetera. I love the jazzy feel that all Persona games use for their soundtracks, as I really am into jazz. The thing about Persona3 is that it is more realistic in that there's less to do, but it's also less enjoyable for it from time to time. Persona3 had more personal connection for me than Persona4 though.

Taaaaaaales of Innocence! While short, it was very enjoyable. Thus it takes spot six. Tales of Innocence deserves more attention and is one of the best in the Tales series, in my opinion. I really liked the characters and it's a good game, especially for being 3DS. Great battle system, as usual with Tales. Great music, decent story I guess.

Urgghh it's becoming more of a throw-up now. I'd say lets put Zelda1 in this spot. I really really really always enjoyed Zelda1, but meh. At this moment in time, I can complete it in 30-40 minutes. It's mysterious and it is really one of the best things that could've happened to the gaming industry, as it laid the bar high for other games to come. Great great game.

Next up is Super Mario Sunshine for the seventh spot. Super Mario Sunshine is another one of those games that just throws a great atmosphere in your face. Great game overall and not a lot of comments, because most of you probably played it already. As with Skyward Sword, I think it's a tad too easy, but eh. I spend more time just enjoying the game than actually playing it, so to speak.

Eeeeeight goes to... Mhm. Banjo Kazooie. I hate to repeat myself but damn. I will NEVER forget Tick Tock Woods, it was really impressive. And the snow level? Jezus dude, great, great level design in this game. Really a super recommendation in that respect. It hasn't aged all that well in my opinion, though.

Ninth spot goes to Oracle of Seasons, because it deserves a mention. Ages was better in terms of gameplay, but damn did I like Seasons' atmosphere. It was great and really enjoyable. The characters were fun and interesting to interact with. Really adventerous. Definitely one I'm planning on replaying soon.

Last but not least goes to Pokémon Sapphire, for reasons I explained before. A great world with characters with actual lives. I spent a lot of time around the old couple looking over the water, I don't know why. They really felt alive to me.

Honorable mention goes to Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland. I once (still?) held the record in Boss Rush for that game. I'm really good at it.

I just realized I misread your question, but now you have 10 games instead of 5! Huzzah!

Top 10 favorite anime?
I have a top9.

Samurai Champloo | Natsume Yuujinchou | Mushishi
Spice and Wolf | Chihayafuru | Katanagatari
Mononoke | Tsuritama | Serial Experiments Lain

Add Hotarubi no Mori E (45 minute movie) and we have 10!

Ranked:
1. Natsume Yuujinchou
2. Spice and Wolf
(Hotarubi no Mori E)
3. Chihayafuru
4. Mushishi
5. Mononoke
6. Samurai Champloo
7. Katanagatari
8. Tsuritama
9. Serial Experiments Lain

Top 10 favorite anime characters?
1. Shinobu Wakamiya (Chihayafuru)
2. Horo (Spice and Wolf)
3. Natsume (Natsume Yuujinchou)
Uhm I don't really keep track of characters too much.
4. Youmu (Touhou) (Touhou has anime >: ( )
5. Tapioca (Tsuritama) this character is just creative as hell
6. Yuki (Tsuritama)
7. Kurisu (Steins;Gate)
8. Lain (Serial Experiments Lain)
9. Koko (Jormungand)
10. Kaiji (Kaiji)

There we gooooo. I'm not too satisfied with spot 10, but eh.

Shinobu gets her spot because, well, she mai waifu. Don't **** with Shinobu or you're ****ing with me. Besides that, she's a very well done character, balancing a lot of relatability with humor and typical traits of a rival/antagonist. She's appealing through being unappealing. Good character.

Horo is another great character. This is really something you have to see for yourself, in my opinion. She's a smart girl who can be cute and vulnerable, but generally, she is strong willed and ever-teasing of her male companion.

Natsume is another character that's pretty cool, also the first and one of the only males to make this list huehue. He lives through REALLY REALLY strong and logical development through the four seasons of Natsume Yuujinchou. A great character on all fronts.

Below that, there's not really a lot of explanation to it. Sorry :D

Top 5 least favorite anime?
1. OreImo. Mention this with me around and I dip the **** outta there.
2. Clannad. Just ****ty.
3. Nisemonogatari. More like fanservicemonogatari.
4. Highschool of the Dead. What the ****, Japan? Are you even... Ugh.
5. Seikon no Qwaser. It's about a guy sucking ******s to become stronger. gg.

yuno Higurashi?

(clicky!)

...(sorry)

What's your type?
Someone who depends on me or at least pretends to. I am a sucker for that ****. Loyalty, wisdom, maturity, and humility. Know when to shut up, know when to talk. Be respectful or at least let others think you are. However, I don't want a doormat. I'd like someone who can give me some firepower back and keep up with me. Someone with subtle, but definitely present touches of steel. Won't let things hurt the one she cares about or distract her from her goal. I'd also like a girl philosophical enough to understand me, but understanding enough to not talk about it. Woooow that sounds deep, haha. But yeah, while I do have a great deal of interest in philosophy, I really dislike talking about it, except if it's something I can't solve. This is mainly because most points people raise for discussion are things I've already thought about. I'm rambling, but you catch my drift.

I'm not TOO fixed on finding someone my type. Let's start with finding someone who is smart and knows when not to talk. Girls seriously have a problem with that from what I've experienced.

What's your pokemon type?
Flying/ghost. I'd love to fly, I'd love to be invisible. Not a lot there.
As someone who has studied the elements for game design purposes, I can say with great certainty that I'm not fire. I'm not earth. I'm not water. I am wind. I blow without really being affected by other things. I might make your day a bit better and that's enough for me. Move a few grains of sand and fade into eternal nothingness.

What's your woman's Pokemon type?
Flying/water. I'd like a girl who can adjust herself (water), but is also dreamy and enough to have her head in the skies from time to time.

Why do you hate me when I show you nothing but love
I don't hate you...

Are you still there?
Searching...
Are you still there?
Goodbye.
Put me down.

and WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH 10,000 "Gova, the Face of DGames" BUSINESS CARDS?
Sell the copyrights to your face and earn MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY$$$$$$$$.

What do you see here?

Not even kidding.

alternatively a woman with a pot on her head, with two sea horses to her side. Those floating things left and right are probably piranhas.

Song/band that you listen to when you're about to kick ***
The Roots - Here I come

Dark Horse;14755228[B said:
]Song/band that you listen to when you're kicking ***[[/b]
I can listen to so much stuff while I'm kicking ***.

As for some techno-ish stuff:
Jormungand OST - Rock 'n' roll boobs

Metal:
Shinedown - Devour

Rock:
The Strokes - Juicebox (skip past the annoying intro)

DnB:
Pendulum - Showdown

Some weird techno/rock mix:
Celldweller - One Good Reason (instrumental)

Song/band that you listen to when you're not kicking ***
Eternal Sonata - The Mediocrity Sought Out By Everyone
Oh god so much to put in here.

In case of extreme relaxation:
The Other Sun - Maya

When I'm just chilling:
Witness - Sunburn

Or some REALLY GOOD Touhou jazz (don't be put off by the name):
Gatou - In The Shade

Last 3+ songs you added to your music collection and why
Hilltop Hoods - The Nosebleed Section (hiphop)
Just a solid song. Good beat, decent voice, decent lyrics.

Yellow Music Orchestra - Rydeen (techno pop)
Yellow Music Orchestra was a very big thing in the late 80's / early 90's in Japan, as it introduced an entire new genre to the country. Catchy beats!

Electric President - Safe and Sound (alt/indie rock)
Probably most enthusiastic about this one. Great, great, great song.

Song that plays at your funeral
That's not a hard one.

Chopin - Nocturne Op.9 No.2

I'm a big Chopin fan. I love his music.

Your theme song to the zombie apocalypse
Baten Kaitos - Chaotic Dance

Could be happier, but I've nothing to complain about.

You revolutionized Jin? N/N?
No, but I did gift the power of the corner carry and spent all my time shouting for people to use 2D.

what do you see here?
Two woman kissing, standing on one leg with the other in a 90 degree angle backwards.

Hot, but why are they bald?
Oh...

No homo.

You must kill one DGamer to win Gova's heart, who do you kill ?
Gova. That's the only way I can be sure that his heart will only be mine!

I'd have to make sure not to stab him in the heart though...

How does it feel to know that no one will ask you about Mafia?
Good. I like that the community is going from a mafia perspective to a more social perspective. I don't really care much for mafia theory, anyway :bee:

You are the star of your own anime, which DGamer is your sidekick ? Which DGamer is the antagonist ?
WashedLaundry is my sidekick. The antagonist is Raziek because he always gives me infractions :mad:

Stupid Razzyspazzy.
Besides, Washed would be the perfect anime character, if we pick his online persona, that is. He could actually make ":v" and ":r" faces!

remember that time we won scum wars?
More like, YOU won scumwars.

remember that time we lost math blasters?
More like, I lost Math Blasters.

remember that time we lost g3s2?
More like, I lost G3S2.

remember that time we won nothing special (2?)?
More like...
Wait I don't remember. I only remember Nothing Special1 and I was dead in no time there. Looool.

remember that time we won os all stars?
Yes :embarrass:

why are our alignments always linked? what force has decided this?
The almighty god of hardbodying!!!!

Top 5 anime themes?
99RadioService - Youthful
This is a staple in my jRock collection, which is quite large. The theme to Chihayafuru. I have NO idea what the blonde guy is playing in terms of instrument. A... blow-piano?

Long Shot Party - Ano hi Time Machine
Another good song. One of the few rock bands that actually use a trombone still! It's relaxing yet active. I like it. It's the theme to Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou.

Hiiragi - Ima, Kono Toki
Natsume Yuujinchou again. This time, season three, aka Natsume Yuujinchou Shi.

Ally Kerr - The Sore Feet Song
Ally Kerr is probably one of my favorite artists of all time. This song gives you a good idea of how he sounds. This is the opening to Mushishi. Great, great, amazing song. Slow paced, acoustic music with a soothing voice.

Nujabes - Battlecry
A staple in every top anime theme song list. Nujabes is a good within the hiphop world and I was pleasantly surprised to hear Nujabes' music in Samurai Champloo.

YUKI - Sakamichi no Melody
Wow this show. The opening doesn't represent it in the slightest (it has a great, jazzy soundtrack) but that doesn't mean that the opening isn't amazing. Sakamichi no Apollon is a great watch and probably one of the better shows I've ever seen.

A good honorable mention goes to Oasis - Falling Down. I love this song by them, while I'm not that big an Oasis fan, but when I heard this one while watching Eden of the East, I did fall in love with the song.

And how could I forget the title song to Lain? Enough Japanese songs in here, so this one is English, haha. Here is Duvet, by Boa. Amazing song.

You're trapped in a burning house with Ryker, S2, Gova, and Raziek all tied up to chairs in different rooms on the first floor. Each room has a door that lets you escape. You're in the middle of the house and are an equal distance away from each room, 45 seconds running time to each room. This house has two floors, and the top floor holds the fire. It's safe to assume that you only have a minute and thirty seconds to get out of the house. The only thing in your hand is a knife. Your only options are to save one person, since it'll take a few seconds to cut the rope's tying up each person, save no one, or kill yourself. Which do you choose? If the first option, which person do you save?
**** that.
You see, this is similar to the whole question of "a train is going to hit 5 people, but you can hit the switch and kill one person instead."
The issue here is that if I decide to save someone, I basically choose to let the other three die.

Mhm.

Probably Ryker or Stew. Gova meh. Raziek is a bro, don't get me wrong, but I talk more with Ryker and Stew.

Between Ryker and Stew it'd be a hard decision. I'd save Ryker because I feel like he wants to do way more with his life and actually actively does that ****. I'd go with Stew if we were just talking friends though.

So yeah, probably Stew I guess :3

Don't really feel like killing myself in a fire because that hurts and being able to chill with a dGamer is worth living a few minutes extra for.
I could also, you know, let everyone die. That'd be easy and effortless.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Part 2

Why are you just a bro?

Why are just good bros?
We'd be more if we lived close to each other!

Bro fist?
*brofist*

Favorite books/non-anime shows/music?
I don't read a lot. I could blame my ADD for it, but eh. The main issue I have with books is that the atmosphere is just too different from other media like shows, music et cetera. Not to mention, it really does work in one way: You read it. A show you watch, hear, etc. While this isn't necessarily a bad thing, it is something that I really really need to be in the mood for. So, my favorite book isssss The Catcher in the Rye.

My favorite shows... well, once again, I don't watch shows a lot. I guess this slot goes to Community or How I Met Your Mother. I love both. I'm not too fond of drama shows in the 3D world, but the comedy can be really well done.

My favorite music... Uhm.
I do have favorites, but I have no absolute favorite. So let me give you a list.

The Tea Party - One Step Closer Away
This is probably the first song I ever called "my favorite song". It's really good. I love the singer because of the way he really brings across emotions. The lyrics are simply brilliant and the instrumentals are very interesting, to say the least. A great, alternative rock song. Also, the band recently got together again! Woohoo! One of my favorite bands.

Simon and Garfunkel - Scarborough Fair
This. Song.
Jezus do I love this song. It's really something that can let me escape my worries and just relax and live in my own world for a while. I know all instrumentals by heart and the lyrics even more so.
I found this song ages ago because I've always held a great deal of interest towards the middle ages. As I was researching England, I happened across the Scarborough Fair and one thing let to another, I found this song.

Witness - Sunburn
Yeah, I linked this again. Witness is the best hiphop artist I know. He has great beats, an amazing voice and is a lyrical genius. Among the levels of Aesop Rock and Eyedea, in my opinion. This song is friggin amazing. If I'm mad in any way and listen to this, I feel better already. I love the song.
"A stone is only a stone if you're gonna leave it unturned."

Ally Kerr - Amorino
Acoustic guitar, soothing voice. This is the type of music I listen to when I take a walk. It's soothing and really creates a haven of peace in my mind. I like listening to music a lot, because it makes relaxing a lot easier for me. As someone who has ADD and is intellectually gifted, I have an insanely intensive thought stream. Having music on decreases that a lot. Well, I'm not even sure if it decreases it or if it's just louder than a large part of my thoughts, but either way I am way less affected by my thoughtstream.
Oh right, I have music on 90% of the time. The first thing I do when I wake up is listen to music, when I go outside I bring my phone with my entire music library, when I go to bed I listen to music.

Anyway, good song!

I'm treading in Alex territory right now. I mean, really, you could take his 10 list and apply it to me. I like the same kind of stuff.
Here:
The General - Dispatch

And Oshakashama by Radwimps goes here. Yes, it's Japanese, so keep the lyrics next to it. Great rock song, I love it. ^^

Going on with one last song:
The Stranglers - Golden Brown
Because I love this song. It really does make sense. It's a fun song outside of talking about [spoilers]heroin.[/spoiler]

I don't have a "favorite" song, but I've probably listened most often to Scarborough Fair, followed not-so-closely by Oshakashama.

Gonna return to this question to add something, because welp, favorite music is hard.
Rhymefest - Devil's Pie

Favorite mafia game and why?
Fire Lightning. This should be self explanatory. I really did well that game to the point of getting town MvP twice before the game was even over, AS SCUM.
I mean gee guys, that's pretty cool imo!

Least favorite mafia game and why?
Meh, I don't really have a least favorite. Sometimes I lose terribly and die quickly simply because I don't care or I'm trying out something new, but I don't mind.

uhh. BiM Redux? :v

What do you think your strengths are as a mafia player are? Your weaknesses?
My strength is definitely just looking very towny. You're going to be hard pressed to really push me on anything legitimately scummy, if I'm trying. I make decisions that make it so unbelievably hard on me as scum to the point of it just being dumb, but it looks towny. Oh, I can win this dayphase? Well, that means I have to mislynch. I could also go with the surefire route and win in three dayphases!.. that type of stuff.
As town it's probably my gut. My gut is always ****ing spot on but I don't follow it enough. Ohwell.

My weakness is probably that I don't plan whatsoever in mafia games as either alignment. I also really dislike having to 1v1 versus someone as either alignment. It just throws so much out there.

If you found a genie in a magical lamp, and he offered you three wishes, what would you wish for?
1. The girl of my dreams
Welp. This is pretty self explanatory. It'd give me a legitimate reason to live.

2. The ability to teleport
Visit all the cool people I've met over the internet? **** yeah!

3. Infinite money
Simply to avoid responsibilities. No work, no nothing. Just what I want. I'm really against spoiling children when raising them, too, so my potential kiddo wouldn't see a lot of this, if anything at all. A low amount of money builds some character.

If you could have one super power, what would it be and why?
Flyyyyyiiiiing. I'd love to just be up there and feel the wind, be up there and say no to what I have to normally do in my every day life. Just drift away with my mind in the clouds...

Heaven? Hell? What do these things mean to you? Where do you see yourself after dying? What made you think this way, and does this conclusion motivate you at all?
Heaven and Hell have symbolic meanings to me. I was raised with some influence of the occult and the like. My mother is a very intelligent woman, don't get me wrong. She's strong, raised three successful kids alone, is making good money now and a mini celebrity. She's also interested in the supernatural.
As am I. It's a drawing prospect, the supernatural that is.
Anyway, the entire bible is an interesting book. I think it does hold a lot of valuable lessons, as in the end, the bible is a compilation of other holy scriptures. The bible is another thing that's been interesting to me, but I have yet to actually devote a lot of time to it. I think that most stories in the bible hold a significant deeper meaning in them, which is up to the person to determine, during which the process is more important than the result.
The concept of heaven is simple. Ever heard of the rule of attraction? It basically says "what goes around, comes around". It's the same as heaven. If you're nice to others, they will be nice to you, thus making life better. Hell is the opposite to me.

After dying, heh. That's a funny thing! A while ago I read a quote, let me quote it in my words.
"What a lot of people don't know is that you don't die once, but twice. The first time when your body leaves the earth, the second when your existence leaves the minds."
Basically, you die twice. Once when you leave, a second time when you're forgotten by everyone. After I die, I don't really care. I might be reincarnated, go to "heaven", or just stop existing. Either way I'm not really interested in speculating about it. I'm just assuming the worst and hoping for the best.

And yeah, the conclusion is not a motivation. Nor would going to heaven be a motivation. I don't really know what I could use motivation for, the only motivation I have is motivation to find a goal. If I don't find one before I die, then hey, the journey was fun I guess.

Science has come a long way, hasn't it? How far do you see Science progressing? Where do you think we'll be technology-wise in 2050?
Yesss it has come a long way.

I see science progressing all the way above and beyond. By 2050 we will have cool digital avatars to bestow immortality upon us.

I'm not really an expert on science, to be fair. I'm also personally against some of the progressions that people are looking forward to, like those lenses that allowed you to see someone's information instantly, as in a profile? Hell no. What are you even thinking by wanting to implement that?

War. Thoughts on it? Would you ever join in an attack against a group of people or a country if you thought it was for the greater good?
War is bad but necessary sometimes. I don't really mind it if it doesn't affect me too directly.

I wouldn't join an attack even if it was for the greater good. Live and let live is an important saying to me. Even then, it's doubtful that the barrel is the worst side to be when someone is being shot.

What song(s) pops into your head when you hear the word "Jazz"?
Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers - Moanin'
This song so much. I love this song. Another one I like is this rendition of Lullaby of Birdland:
Sakamichi no Apollon OST - Lullaby of Birdland

What song(s) pops into your head when you hear the word "Music"?
Imogen Heap - Xizi She Knows
Wow this song. This is literally all over the place. It's very very well done instrumentally wise and I enjoy the crap out of it every single time.

Favorite Piano piece?
Like I said, I'm a HUUUGE Chopin fan. I gotta go with Raindrops.

Another one worth mentioning is the piano version of Scarborough Fair.

You can only listen to 10 songs for the rest of your life. Which 10 do you choose?
Wow this is hard.

Scarborough Fair by Simon and Garfunkel.
Amorino by Ally Kerr.
Sunburn by Witness.
Only Children by Witness.
Bukowski by Modest Mouse. gotta love Modest Mouse
One Step Closer Away by The Tea Party.
The General by Dispatch.
Swell by Common Market. Common Market is probably one of my favorite hip hop groups out there.
Xizi She Knows by Imogen Heap.
Salamander by ELLEGARDEN. Holy crap the pacing of this song. The sing-along possibility. It's AWESOME.

Favorite instrument to listen to?
Definitely an acoustic guitar. Piano is a close second.

Trombone deserves a mention for being a cool, jazzy instrument. Tends to make songs a lot happier :D

A girl you've been talking to for a few months asks you "Will you go to the park with me?" You like this girl, so you say yes. The sun is shining, and you two are sitting on a bench, relaxing. No one else is around. You two are holding general conversation when she randomly says "You realize that I've liked you for the past few months... right?" How would you respond? What song would be playing during all of this?
DOUSHIO
Holy crap I'm so bad with that kind of stuff.
I can do most anything except taking a compliment. Yes, I count that as a compliment.
I do have to say, I'm so so attracted to girls who are somewhat shy yet do say stuff like that. It's very cute to me and I'm a sucker for that.

So yeah, I'd probably push her on her back and gently kiss her. No tongue, that would be WAAAAAAAAAAAY too lewd.
I'm bad with words when I'm put on the spot like that. I rather do something romantic, and surprise kisses are probably the best kisses.

Prioritize these in order of importance: Education, Friends, Music, Relationship, Sex, Work, and Games (Card, Board, Video, etc.). Why this order? (Feel free to take sex out if it's too personal)
Relationship > Friends > Music > Sex > Games > Work > Education

Why?
Well, first of all, I deem a relationship pretty darn important. Love is life fuel. Sure, you get that through friends to some degree, but it's different.

Friends are important to keep you going. A relationship isn't gonna be everything to you, and if it is it might get very suffocating very quickly. Believe me, I've been there.

Music is important to me personally. I've explained this before. It helps me calm down and I adjust what I listen to to my mood, and then it helps me express myself to myself, if that makes sense.

Sex because sexytimes is good stuff.

Games are pretty low on here for someone who wants to be a game designer, haha. I just haven't been playing a lot lately. I do notice that I really need competition. I seek it out. If I don't have enough competition for a while I start to seek it out and long for it. I feel addicted to it. I get mega-salty about it, but I need it too.

Work sucks. Education sucks for people like me. Not a lot to say there.

Draw or Write? Or both? Neither?
Draw. Draw draw draw. Soooo much.
Writing is cool, but I've always had an issue putting my thoughts into words. Or even feelings into words. It's just too inherently complex to be expressed in words.
I'm REALLY good with words, don't get me wrong. I'm good at talking, but less so when it's about my thoughts and emotions. It just goes too fast to be really understood in words, overall.

Drawing lets you create another world on a simple sheet of paper. It's a lovely concept and I'm excited to get to learn to draw this year!

What are your dreams for the future? One realistic one and one overly ambitious one, please.
Oh god, do I get to be deep here?
I hope I don't look pretentious throughout this interview, haha.
Anyway.

One realistic dream would be to die when I feel like I'm done with living life. Simple as that. I want to just be done when it feels like its done. Maybe that's in 3 years, maybe that's in 30 years. Who knows?

An ambitious dream would be to find a goal to live for. I've confronted myself with the meaninglessness of living an awful lot, and looking for a goal is pretty important for me now. On the other hand, I don't feel like looking for it. I'd rather have it come over me, so to speak.

Most embarassing thing about you that your parents know?
Like Ryker, I make it a thing to stand behind everything I do. There's nothing embarrassing in my life. So yeah, nothing here. Maybe that I had sex with a 14 year old? idk. That'd be embarrassing to normal people?

Ever seen something you knew you shouldn't have seen? What was it and what did you do?
Oh god this makes me remember.
*ahem*
I had to borrow my moms phone for a while, my own was broken. There I found a map called "Pearls", with sexy text messages between her and a fling of hers.

I... shouldn't have seen it.
I told her and had her delete it. Nothing special there, tbh. She was just very, very silent.

Would you consider ever name-changing? If so, what to?
My last name. My name at the moment is Ramses Leo Jelsma, I'd like to go to Ramses Leo Hunting. It just sounds cool but it does send out a message to my father, one that I don't really support. Besides, it's a big hassle for very little.

What's your guilty pleasure?
Weeaboo Touhou remixes.
Don't get me wrong, some are good... but then there's stuff like this.

Oh god. I tell people so much I forget what people know and don't know about me. Let's try:
1. I walk on my toes when I don't have socks on and the floor is cold. I also do this when it just rained, even when wearing shoes.
2. I hate to force things. I'm bad at opening cans etc because I simply don't put too much strength into this. I have no idea why this developed ages ago.
3. I used to do archery.
4. I used to do chess.
5. I have a trophy for winning a bowling tournament.

If you knew some of these already, uhh.

6. I'm really good at cooking. Especially indian dishes! I love indian food.
7. I enjoy doing chores overall. I don't mind cleaning and stuff too much, though my room doesn't really represent that.
8. I'm really fashionable! I care a lot about how I look even when I don't particularly care about how others look at me. I spent a lot of time in front of the mirror and in front of my wardrobe.

That's another thing I look for in a girl, well clothed. I really like girls who get creative with their clothing and look good. Not very important but definitely preferred. Hehe.

If you were a girl, what would you like to be named? Would you name your daughter like that?
I'm sorry Alex.

If I were a girl I'd go with Alexia. And yeah, I'd name my daughter that. I think it's a beautiful name. You can't really girlify "Ramses", so yeah.

and now we know why I chill with Alex so often. Fun fact: If I wouldn't be called Ramses, I would've been called Alexander.

What's your "life philosophy"/slogan?
I'm going to have to translate here, but this is one I "made" myself:
"Something isn't a problem until you make it one"
Basically, it tells you to consider if something is worth making a problem out of. If someone else makes a problem out of something, stop and consider why. It's probably because of how important that thing is to that person. It's a slogan that helps understanding and relieves stress by constantly evaluating if a problem really is a problem.

Another one that's really important is "Let me be". Three simple words, and it ties in with "live and let live". It's one of the things that I tend to struggle with these days. Someone wants me to do this, or be that. While I don't give in, it's still a certain type of pressure.

Make a Rockin gay joke that's better than the one Seph asked you to make in anticipation of me asking you to make a Rockin gay joke.
I was gonna make a Rockin joke, butt **** it

Choose a picture to describe yourself.
This is probably going to be pretty unexpected, but eh.

The picture shows how I'm a sweet naive boy, yet defend myself from the "dangerous" outside world knowing the enemy is bigger than me, to preserve that boy (or girl..? :smirk: ).

Pretty introspective huh.

Choose a song to describe yourself.
Well that's a hard one.

I'll go with Kasabian - Underdog. It has a happy-go-lucky feel to it, it's relaxed yet adventurous. I like it.

What is your greatest accomplishment in life?
If I take this chance to sound very deep and stuff, I'd say its my ability to feel and express those feelings. I'm very proud of having found myself and to be able to stay true to it, even towards others who expect something completely different than what you really are. It takes strength to do that.

If we're talking less philosophical, I guess it's the fact that I got my ex-girlfriend over her clinical depression. That's pretty impressive, if I do say so myself.

You are infected by a parasite. This parasite makes it so that you get a new biological rhythm.
You wake up at 9:30am, you live until 11pm and then you die. You wake up again the next morning.
From the moment you wake up, you know you'll die the same evening. You don't know that you'll wake up again.
Imagine that it's possible in this society.
Now, after a year of this, you get offered the opportunity to have the parasite removed. Do you do it?
Hell to the no. Living every day without having long time worries? Having little accomplishments made very significant due to only having a low amount of time?
Please keep it that way. It sounds like a great life. Just one day. You don't have to plan long term stuff et cetera. I would not remove that parasite.

What is the most comfortable feeling in the world?
Resting your head on the lap of the girl you love while she strokes your hair.
I loooove that.

What are the things you enjoy most? (i.e. drawing, taking a walk, playing games)
Taking a walk. I love walking. If I'm in the mood I'll be taking a walk for 3-4 hours. There's a park 2 minutes from my house, with a nice lake. Nice nature. I looooove nature. I'm a total nature freak and I've visited a lot of parks all around my area and all around the Netherlands. I really really enjoy nature, and I hate having a nice view and then a random ****ing building on the outlook or even the sound of cars.

Another thing I really enjoy is music. I've explained this before. It helps me calm down.

Aaaaaand competition. Another one I already elaborated on. Competition is a nice source of excitement and keeps the brain fresh.

The best feeling though is when you're taking a walk and find a nice view, and then just sit down and listen to the birds. Think about life, enjoy living, dance with stupid ideas in your mind. Mhmmm, love it.

What do you pride yourself in most?
Oh.
Mhm.
Nothing really. I'm really good at most anything I do, Gary Stu level right there. There's a lot I could pride myself in but I haven't found anything that really makes me go "THIS is the thing that I'm really proud of".

Is there a future for people like you and me in todays society?
I'm in the process of finding out. Hit me up in a year or 30 and I might be able to tell you.

Why believe in a future when it's so uncertain? Why believe in the present when it's constantly changing? Why believe in the past when you have no proof of it happening but your memories?
I don't believe in a future. I take it as it comes. Adapting to life's curve-balls is something I enjoy a lot. If I'd believe in the future, I'd plan more often, but I don't really like planning. Planning is taking the future to the present, and that's not my thing.

I believe in the present because life would fly past me if I wouldn't. There's always a place where humans live, and I like to live in the present. Take the most out of every moment, and enjoy the fact that I live. The fact that I can even slip and fall makes the moment way better, even though it hurts. The fact that I can learn from it makes it an amazing moment. Just existing is one of the best feelings in the world, and one that only can be experienced in the present.

I believe in the past only to a limited degree. I know the brain likes to pull tricks on you, I've looked in to you. Did you know that most things you do are without reasons, instead being executed on auto-pilot? When someone reminds you of those things, your brain creates a reason for having done that right there and then.
The past is very inconsistent and I believe in it enough to have something to hold on to, but not so much that I'm dependent on it.

If you wouldn't have done art, what would you have done?
I don't do art. Well, I guess game design counts as art to some degree.

I would've done a middle ages study. It's been an interest to me forever, and I'd love to get into it 100%. Another thing I considered was philosophy. Both interest me to a great degree.

What colors are your glasses? Why?
My glasses are transparent. I like to be open to other things, and I can't do that if they're tinted. I'd love to make them rose-colored, but it just doesn't fit me.

You are walking with ___. Suddenly, ____ asks you "Say Alex, ___ do you _________?"
You respond, "Well, ____, I ______ for ________, so __________."

fill in the blanks.
You are walking with yourself from 5 years ago. Suddenly, he asks you "Say Ramses, why do you change so much?"
You respond, "Well, Ramses, I long for my true self, so I need to try new things."

//impulse

You can learn one other language. Which one is it?
Uhm, knowing English and Dutch is enough for me. Probably a Scandinavian language? See next question:

You're born in another country. Which one is it?
A Scandinavian country. I've been all through Europe and even in America, but no country really interested me whatsoever. Scandinavia does, though. It looks like the best place to live.

You're given the chance to find your true love in trade of everyone you hold dear at that point in time. Do you do it?
Yeah I probably would. I'm a romantic guy, I would take the offer. I don't hold many people dear anyway.

Truth is a silly concept. Why do people cling to it?
[Alex's answer here]
I really agreed with that.

If you could have any one legitimate superpower, what would you have?
Flyiiiing. I've explained this haha

You write a award winning song , what Genre is it ?
Hiphop. I've actually done production and I've written rhymes before. I never really did anything with it and just deleted it in due time, though. I wasn't bad. I would've probably gotten somewhere if I pulled through. My idea was to take after Witness but with quite a bit different delivery.

You write a award winning novel , what Genre is it ?
Psychological. I enjoy those genres the most. I enjoy a peek in what most people call "corrupt" minds.

You have a baby , what Gender is it ?
Boy. Please let it be a boy. I know I'd be stupidly overprotective as a father.

You steal a gundum , what type of Gundam is it ?
Uh. A cool gundam with LAZER GUNZ? Haha, I've never watched Gundam series.

You are one man ,alone, betrayed by his country and foresworn by the ones he loves, how do you regain your former life ?
I leave behind what little I built up and start over again. The joy of the journey is way more important to me than the pleasure of the result, though I'm into that too.

What do you mean by "die" every night.
It's Dutch for "I love you" :embarrass:

I SWEAR!!!

One day you wake up you are a girl, but your mind is still a man's. This has also happened to everyone else in the world, and you know it. So all men are now women with their men brains and all women are now men with their women brains. Knowing this, are you still attracted to women (meaning the previous men), or will you acclimate to like men (meaning the previous women)?
Oh god.
I'D FINALLY BE A LITTLE GIRL.
GET WITH SOMEONE? ***** PLEASE. I'LL BE PURE FOREVER! NO 3DPD ALLOWED AROUND ME!

No but for seriouslies.
I'd get with the former men. Lesbian sex is okay with me.

What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
Be yourself. This sounds cliché but every intelligent person learns this lesson at a certain point in life.

If there's a problem, don't start *****ing about how everyone did everything wrong and the problem shouldn't be there. Tell yourself "alright, whatever happened happened. I have this issue right now and how am I going to fix it?"

Allow people to make mistakes. I am 100000% supporter of live and learn. Telling your kids not to go into the forest won't have the same effect as letting them go and look for themselves. Sure, there are exceptions to this, but you catch my drift.

Those are just a few.

What is your earliest memory?
When I was 2-4 I was playing with my cars. My big sister was doing some dumb **** like she always does and accidentally pushes me. I slide over the floor and hit a corner of the wall right on the forehead. Back then, there was no automatic protection on those. Now I have a scar there.

It's really small by now, because I've grown a lot since then obv, but it's still there :v

It's visible. Small white line towards the left side, haha.

Are there any words of wisdom you’d like to pass along to us?
Find your own kind of happiness, however simple or complex it may be.

What are you proudest of in your life?
My ability to feel. I've answered this.

When in life have you felt most alone?
When I ran away from home. I was pretty much forced to go to my father, who I know isn't a good father. He doesn't even want to be father. At that point I was pretty much all alone vs the world, but that's also how I wanted it to be, so it was an adventure as much as a scar.

How has your life been different than what you’d imagined?
Ohhh god.
I never really imagined much about my life. I live in the present and the future is not of that big a concern to me in my day to day pondering. I always wanted to be a game designer, and that's what I'm doing now. I really haven't made plans so I had no expectations, wanting to be a game designer is pretty much the only thing.

Oh, one thing is different.
I always imagined I'd live at home for a loooong time. I am (was?) really close with my mother, and assumed I would stay for a while. Ohwell.

How would you like to be remembered?
As the guy who lived life with his own rhythm and approach. No big dreams, just a fiery desire to enjoy life.

Do you have any regrets?
I can proudly say that I have no regrets. I often tend to shy away from doing stuff that's important to me, because I hardly do stuff like that and feel unexperienced and unsure about it, but then I consider how I would feel about it later, and do it anyway. So no, no regrets.

What does your future hold?
An introspective adventure! Every day is one.

Is there any message that you’d like to leave for your children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, or for future generations yet to come?
To my children and grandchildren I want to say that whatever they want to do, I'll support them. I'll support them and help them find their own form of happiness.
To the new generations as a whole I'd like to say "Find yourself before you look for others", if that makes sense to you.

How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
Some people say I look young. When I grow a beard and stache, I look older (people have compared me to Johnny Depp :swag: )
but yeah, I guess around the same age all in all. Mentally I think I'm quite a bit older, though.

Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying.
Like I said, live and learn. Do whatever you want, but be sure to learn from it. That's oh so important. Doing stuff without making use of the results is a waste of time and effort, and basically a result of braindead action. It's not pretty.

If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
That's a good question.
But it doesn't apply to me to a big degree.
I don't do things I don't like, and if I do them, I do them as quickly as possible just to have it over with. If I volunteer to do something I don't like, then it's for a greater good. It's something I've struggled with a lot, this question. Why would I want to keep going on when I will inevitably have to do countless of things I don't even enjoy? It's something that still bothers me.

Also, I don't like things I don't do. If I like something, I do my out-most best to do it. No excuses allowed. If I don't do my out-most best for it, then I simply don't like it enough. Simple as that.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Most definitely. I'm a dreamer and a thinker over a do-er, and I don't mind whatsoever. I prefer it that way, it makes life easier on me and makes me easier on life.
Saying without doing isn't a crime. It tells a lot about the person doing it. Do they support their words enough to do it? Do they simply prefer not to do things? Sincerity, et cetera.

What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
Society. I really, really, really think that society is pig disgusting. All the expectancies, responsibilities, ugh. It disturbs me and I try to steer away from it as much as possible, but you can't avoid the passive pressure. The best you can do is reject it and build your own world, and that's what I've done.

If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Me?
I dunno.
I don't like working. Would "enjoying life" be a good job description? Because I'm giving my 200% to shape life in a way that I can truly enjoy it.

Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
Both.
I compromise with myself. Sometimes you need to stop fighting and just enjoy. Let it be, let yourself be. The status quo isn't always bad. Take a break and just look at everything. Sometimes it just takes a bit of time to learn to appreciate the subtle beauties of existing.

If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I would do less.
With the long life span I have, I can use time now to benefit me later. If I'd live for 40 years, I can't achieve those long-term projects without sacrificing my own rhythm and doing stuff 23 hours a day. Living for 40 years would give me an excuse for just doing whatever I like from day to day. Life is short, why waste a day without enjoying it?

To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
A verrrrrryyyyyyy large degree. I've done so many things that are too deviant for people to really grasp. From age 13 onwards I've become a lot more self aware and aware of what I want and how I want to get there.
Skipping school, debating teachers, rejecting people's attention, running away from home. I do what I feel is right.
While I am someone who goes by the mind a lot, the final decision always lies in my heart.
As I said to Sworddancer yesterday:
"if you follow your heart and your brain complains you'll feel dumb
if you follow your brain and your heart complains you'll feel terrible"

Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
I'm not worried about both. "Doing the right thing" and "doing things right" are both immensely abstract and subjective concepts. "Doing the right thing" for me I am not concerned with. I do what impulse dictates, even if I thought about it for a long time. "Doing the right thing" for others doesn't bother me in the slightest, to be frank.
I don't mind doing things wrong because I know I'll come out of it a better man. Doing something right the first try is a test of luck in the end, anyway.

You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
I let them. They're entitled to their opinion, and I have no reason to get mad at them for it. I'll just politely disagree. It's fairly often that people criticize things other people like, and that's okay. See it as a different point of view and move on with it. Don't get Ameributthurt about it.

If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Well, aside from the fact that they wouldn't know what the heck I was saying, I'd tell them to explore him/herself. Understanding is the fundamental aspect to progression. You can not go where you want to go without a thorough understand of how it works. I can not know where I want to go without understanding who I am. I can not know what my goal in life is without understand what a goal is and what all possibilities mean in great detail.

The better you understand, the more you advance.

Are you enjoying all of these questions?
Oh hell yes. I love talking about stuff. I love talking about myself even more.

For all the answers to the questions in this thread that you've written, which one are you most proud of?
Probably some philosophical one. I'm proud of my philosophical skills. I question anything and everything and I come up with paradoxes and think them out to EXTREME detail.
The problem is that talking about philosophy always looks mad pretentious imo.

What 5 questions would you ask yourself in an interview? Answer them.
"Describe yourself in one sentence."
I am a complex man in a simple world, looking for simple happiness through complex means.

"So, how would you describe your musical tastes?"
I'd ask this one because people ask me this a lot. I have a very varied musical taste. I grew from pop on my 12th straight into hard metal and the like when I broke up with my first real girlfriend. Meanwhile, a lot of interests developed. Mainly indie rock and darkstep. Darkstep is one I'm talking about now. Darkstep is a subform of Drum n Bass (DnB). It's basically very long-winded, pretty aggressive and trancey DnB. I also grew a small liking towards stuff like psy-trance. Nowadays I don't really listen to these genres anymore.
anyway, I developed my darkstep tastes into Drum n Bass BEFORE IT WAS COOL. Drum n Bass really was my thing for the longest of times. Meanwhile, I listened to a lot of metal and emo/alt rock. I also grew a liking towards combinations between those, like Celldweller. I still listen to some of this stuff today, especially the rock.
Anyway, as this all developed, I really got into rock as a whole for a while. Purely rock. Emo rock, alt rock, old school rock, indie rock, folk rock, everything. I dropped all techno variants like psytrance and DnB and really got into some trance and the like. This really was a large part of my music history. (my emo music library still is gigantic and I really enjoy the catchy tunes, but the lyrics are ewww. I'm posting some of the more generally accepted stuff here, btw)

Anyway, after all this I got in touch with The Ocarina of Rhyme, which sparked an interest in hiphop. I really got into underground hiphop and general good hiphop. By jazzy hiphop, I got into jazz.
Then I got into more techno (slow paced and fast paced) again by the hiphop beats, by which I got into some real electronic stuff (let the intro play out :mad: ), which I really enjoy.

That's pretty much it. I think I'm currently like 40% rock, 30% hiphop, 20% electronic and 10% other.

Wow. That was one question haha!

Uhm, let's see. My usual interview questions were stolen!

"If you could go to one period in time / location in the history or future, where and when?"
I would go to the middle ages in a large country like Germany or probably the UK. Like I said, I have a great deal of interest in that.
Another cool option would be to live with the Celtic people. Largely because, even though I tried to research them, I couldn't find too much concrete information on their ways of life. It would be a very interesting ordeal.
A last one would be Japan in the very early Edo Period. The time of samurais and newfound contact with the west. It sounds like a really culture rich period of time and I would probably enjoy it a lot.

Three eh.
"What item you possess is most valuable to you?"
Probably my high school diploma. I suffered six years to get that *****. I don't really care about it but if I lost irrevocably that I'd be so, so, so mad.

Last ooooone...
"You want to be a game designer, if you could choose, at which company would you work?"
Well, one thing I want to do is actually release series. I have A LOT of ideas for actual series, not individual games. I want to show these ideas to others and realize them. I won't be able to do this at nintendo or microsoft et cetera, so I'd preferably start my own little thing with a good friend of mine who's going to the same college as me.
Alternatively, I'd join Tri-Crescendo if I had the chance in a heartbeat. I really respect the hell out of those guys.

Thanks for the questions, they're really entertaining!

A song that you think represents me.
U.G.L.Y. by Daphne and Celeste
huehue
just kidding
I'll use something heartfelt for this one, because you really make me think of someone who's like that.
I dunno, I'll go with Nas - Daughters. No idea why, but I really like Nas so you should feel honored.

Dgames rhyme. (if you can rhyme, call it a rap if you want)
I'll do a haiku.

Scum is lynched day one
Town gloats as they mislynch for
five more days and lose

Town or mafia?
Town. I infinitely prefer town, because I'm ALWAYS mafia. It's grown stale.

What job do you see ME in, just due to my personality on here?
Interviewer. I think you're cool to talk with, very curious and you make people feel comfortable easily. That's what I know from talking with you and Licia ;P

If I would have a super power that fit me, what is it and why?
Mind reading. You often really want to know what other people are thinking, and such desire would translate into a superpower.

What do you like about me?
The fact that when you talk, you always feel very heartfelt to me. That's an attribute I really appreciate.

What don't you like about me? (Go ahead, I'm a big boy.)
Nothing really. You have to be really bad for me to dislike you.

What should a mod keep in mind to avoid someone from breaking their game?
Make sure that single actions can't affect the game too much, and if they do, make sure that the opposing factor has counterplay.

Definitely.

Same questions but now you, instead of me.
Oh god.

Already answered.

Dgames rhyme. (if you can rhyme, call it a rap if you want)
Another one?

Okay bring a beat.

*general rapper sounds until 0:29*
Joinin' a game, scum beware
RVS active, questions everywhere
Vote to the left 'n' a vote to the right
Swiss catchin' up to my thought process, alright
Convince Washed to vote with me
scum be scared, bussin' mates safely
Marshy with the hammer, hardbody crew
Scum dead day one, [doublevoice]ohwell nothing new[/doublevoice]

Lynching scum right and left, alright
til 1:08, last repeat
They be scared of our skills, alright

Okay, that's all. You have a verse and stuff. Enjoy.

Town or mafia?
You can stick to being town, I've never seen you as scum anyway :bee:

I will do Game Design. If we go by personality, no idea, because I have no idea how you guys experience my online persona.

Flyyyyiiiiiiing.

:v

What should a mod keep in mind to avoid someone from breaking their game?

Yesssh!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Part 3

You`ve entered a film noir , Ryker is your co-star, Gova is the director , you must choose (of active DGamers)

1) Your leading lady
2) Your antagonist
3) Your love interest (notice the distinction )
4) The stunt director
5) Your body-double

Who do you choose and why ?
I'd be a great film Noir star! Ryker as co-star is a good start, but he would try to steal my spotlight >: (

My leading lady would be Stew-chan. She's cute as hell and the most popular girl in all of school, didn't you know?

The antagonist would be Raziek. Yo, STOP THOSE INFRACTIONS. I'd say Chibo but, honestly, that wouldn't be a fair fight. Booooring!

The love interest would be Zen. Zen is intelligent and mysterious, plus he has the sexiest voice I ever heard. That **** should go on the radio, yo!

The stunt director is Moth. He'd make that **** so hilarious and probably painful.

My body double would be Alex. It'd be fun to see him in a film noir as a body double simply because of thoughts and Alex's persona haha. Also, he's probably the closest to me mentally on dGames.

I like ranmaru's questions. Pretend like I asked them and answer them again.
Cool.

I don't know you well enough for this question :(
So instead, I'll go by what I know and give you this;
Arctic Monkeys - The View From The Afternoon
A good song. Nothing defining to it, just nice to listen to.

Pretty much the same as how I see you. You're a really nice and cool guy, but I don't really know you past that. Get me?

I once again, don't have a good idea. It'd probably be something cool. Didn't you do something with programming? Mhm, I'd sooner see you as community manager actually. That might just be me, though. :3

LAZER EYEZ

THE BEST COP OUT YOU'VE EVER SEEN

You're a really nice guy and you don't really give people any reason to not like you, haha.

Like I said, you have to do something really bad for me to hate you. So, nothing :D

Fo sho!

Loved Joey's questions and Rake's.

Name a maximum of two super powers (or just one if you want) for the following Dgamer:
Oh god lets go:

The superpower to pierce the heavens.
The ability to stop time.
The power to summon bear pets.
The power to transform into the opposite gender :smirk:
Uhm.
The power to derail trains! :bee:
No jk.
Mind control.
UHHHHHH
Let him spawn weed out of thin air or something hell if I know.
Commanding animals. She'd make good use of it.
The power to make people laugh. He needs it :smirk:
Gheb would like the power to make people consider things, I'm sure.
The power to affect the flow of time however you want.

goddamn are we a group of broken superheros.

What is love?
Baby don't hurt me?
No more?

What is art (serious question)? Today my dad and I got into a debate about art. My dad believes that art is anything done out of love and passion (and thus considers the software that he writes to be "art"). However, my response to this was that if anything can be art, then nothing is art. He disagreed. What do you think?
Anything man-made is art. That's what I think.
That's a good definition, isn't it?

Who decides the meaning of an art piece, the viewer or the artist?
The one for who it was made, obviously.
If you make something to yourself, that's where the value lives. If you make something for a loved one, that's where the value lives. If you make something for everyone, that's where the value lives.

What's a really cool short story?
So my little brother is a pimp and he had like 4 girlfriends at once when he was 8-9. He told me he got them because I inspired him.

That guy is going to go a long way in life.

Will you come with me? Would you abandon you're current life this instand to fly with me, through the frabic of time and space, to discover the secrets of reality?
Oh hell no that sounds scary as hell. Let the secrets of reality remain secret, because I think that a direct confrontation would be depressing enough for me to end my life.

:embarrass:

Hi Xonar, I heard you like questions :)[/B]
No go away! :mad:

Is it more important to be right or to get along with other people?
Whatever is more important to you. I don't really get along with people who don't admit that I'm right from time to time. I put a lot of thought into things and I make it a thing to be right even when it's not necessary to be right. If you can't get over yourself and let me be right then get out. I don't really care about getting along with others after all.

Is the truth that we are all alone?
Yes it is. I think a human is weak enough to dance every dance available just to serve his own ends, when confronted with a serious problem.

What is the one thing that will redeem mankind?
Nothing realistic. As for unrealistic things, something that would redeem mankind would be an overhaul of all established rules. ANARCHY!

and what is love? Define it for me.
Already answered this, babycakes.

If you want to get into it, uh fine.

Love to me is a personal experience. It's not the existence of something but more-so the lack of bad things, to me. Someone who can make you feel at comfort in a snap. Someone who you can share with what you want to share. Et cetera, et cetera.

Recommend me a good song you heard recently?
I've recently rediscovered Mute Math. Here is a song by them, Plan B.

Your favourite album of the year for the last 5 years?
The Everafter LP by Witness, no contest.

Dogs Die in Hot Cars?
I appreciate some of their songs. Overall not that much a fan though.

And So I Watch You From Afar?
Some good stuff but not something I'd listen to in my free time. I really want music to be fun and enjoyable, it's hard to do with this type of music imo.

Sunset Rubdown?
OH YES.
I love Talking Heads and they REALLY remind me of them. I'm so down with that.
I dig it so hard.

Explosions in the Sky?
Good atmospheric music. It's nice to turn on and then just waste some time on stuff. Nothing special but not bad at all.

Recommend me / tell me a little about 5:
videogames?
books?
plays?
films?
Eternal Sonata, Persona 4, Baten Kaitos, Skyward Sword, Oracle of Seasons
Because of above.

The Catcher in the Rye. A nice book to read if you're into psychology in my opinion.

Plays? Hamlet. I love Hamlet, and I performed it multiple times myself. A nice play to perform and a nice play to watch. Great stuff.

Films eh? I'm not really into films because I often can't get through doing the same thing that long because of ADD. Sorry :(
Matrix trilogy? :awesome:

Who is your favourite hydra partner?
No idea. I think me and Alex goes really well if we work together, which we did for D1 of All-Stars but I dropped out over time, until we found the last scum in the end.
Ryker is a nice partner because, while I'm not too much a fan of planning, it's nice to have a rock. Ryker is that rock. Ryker is also the only person I've ever met that can finish my sentences, aka know what I'm getting at. Which is a really refreshing feeling, haha.

Which is your favourite hydra that you're not a part of?
AggroMed. I love to do some math puns with 'em.

What's your favourite role you've ever drawn?
...for town, I've only drawn VT.
...for scum, I haven't drawn anything special.

...plant abductor then?

Favourite role you've seen?
Don't really pay too much attention to this. Probably the all-knowing indy in OS's FFT.

What part of playing mafia do you most enjoy?
Deception. I love seeing people go the wrong way BECAUSE of my actions.
Another one is catching scum slips. I'm quite adapt at that.

What sort of mafia setups appeal to you most?
Full power role set ups. I like those simply because PRs are fun to play, VT only plays day-phase, feel me?
Mafia grows stale after a while, PR heavy games can help that.

Best up and coming mafia player? :awesome:
You, probably. Gotta polish that shiz up yo.

I think Joey is well on his way too. I'm watching out for him.

What's the best way to deal with:
a salty dgamer?
Troll him more!
an overly amorous dgamer?
Dunk his ego by having a bigger ego!
a drunk dgamer?
Make him tell Ryker fanfics!
any one dgamer of your choice?
Dealing with Chibo is easy...
Quicklynch.

Which dgamer you haven't met would you most like to meet and why?
Alex. WashedLaundry. Why? I don't know. I like the way that he is naive and heartfelt in the things he does, even though he knows better. We think alike. We like the different type of music. We have quite a few things in common.

What activity would you do on a day out with that dgamer?
Walking through some parks and just talking. Not even joking here. I really enjoy doing that, and I can always have some entertaining conversations with Alex.

Which inactive dgamer would you most like to see back?
Kuzi. Kuzi is probably my favorite dGamer to play with, haha.

I've heard you want to be a little girl?
I already am.
I've heard this has something to do with Rockin?
That's lewd, mister!
Is this true or just the set-up for a joke of some kind?
I'm calling daddy!

Oh, and what's your favourite flavour ice cream?
...Stracciatella.

- Of the DGamers that you are close to... if you happened to live with them for two years, which would do you think you'd get tired of the fastest?
No idea. People I'm close with tend to be as relaxed as me.
Maybe Ryker because he's just that energetic? No idea. He can be chill too.
Pfft what a terrible question, Juice :mad:

- Are you really okay associating with so many flopmericans?
It boosts my ego significantly. I've been feeling 10x better about myself since I've met all you inferior humans.

- Give me my theme song.
Psyntific - It's Like One

Don't ask why, it's just the first thing that came up to me, haha. I also considered Molliwopped :3c

- On a scale of 0-10, how good do you think Smashboards DGames is and why do you think I should join it?
0/10 would not recommend

I'd say 8/10. It's a quality place but it has its flaws, like any place. The MVP system, repeatable newbie games etc. Some things make no sense.

You should join it because we're the coolest. You'll have fun and a legit time sink! Yay!

- When are you going to come to the US so I can be lame with Konoha in Arcana at you?
When I have the money and time.

Until then, prepare your body for WAKE UP 1FRAME LOW 1FRAME LOW 1FRAME LOW

- Why are kara-cancels so hard?
Because smash teaches you to press buttons repeatedly in case anything clanks/is canceled, and that sucks for fighting games.

- Why don't you play Yomi with us?
I'd love to but my internet is just too ****ty. I disconnect too often.

- Write me a haiku about DGames skype.
Scumbag Stew says hi
Xonar lays out some troll bait
Gova got trolled hard

I call it
Nichijou no dGames Skaipu.

- Write me a haiku about the DGames board.
Did thiiiiiiis.

- If you could whatever you wanted on the boards and had full control of the site, what would you do first?
Go to the source code and make your life funny. Every day you'd have an April first joke :D

- How many Rykers do you think would fit into a Cycloid Revolution?
SO MANY RYKERS

- Why is Raziek such a closeted weeaboo?
Such a baka, right? Let him be, he will get in touch with his inner weeaboo or die because of his inner weeaboo killing himself.

- Why does Gova look exactly like a Kirby main?
Because... that face, man. That face.
:gova:

- Give me 5 reasons why you hate Oreimo without naming the fanbase.
The idea behind the anime.
The target audience.
The angles used/sexualization.
The main girl is THE WORST execution for tsundere that I've EVER seen, for ****s sake.
The main character is a ***** *** beta ******.

- Name an anime character you think is the most similar to me and explain why.
Jin from Samurai Champloo.

Smart, perceptive guy who achieves what he wants. He's in for a joke and stuff. It's the closest I could find to you, but I might change this answer if I find something better.
So if you're reading this, I didn't find any better.

- If Ryker and Laundyrime combined with you to make a Uguu hydra, how many jimmies would you collectively rustle?
Probably enough to create a dimensional rift. An Uguu hydra like that would be amazing, dude. I'd be so down.

You find out your princess is in another castle , what do ?
Take shrooms and travel the land!
Just like all other Dutchies :awesome:

You find out Gova is in another castle , what do ?
I call him and ask him to chill with me. Gee, this is 2012! :mad:

You are in the Olympics, what event do you shine in ?
Archery. I used to do archery, and I was quite the talented young fella. It's an interesting sport so yyyeaaaahhh.

You invent a cure for a one disease , which do you cure ?
The flu. That stuff's annoying!

JK I'd cure cancer. That **** needs to get solved.

Finish this sentence:

I once met a man from ______ who had a _____ so massive , so I decided to _______
after I finished he spoke these words to me _______.

I never even got to ______.

But i did learn one thing: _________.
I once met a man from Nantucket who had a ...OH COME ON so massive , so I decided to ...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
after I finished he spoke these words to me "this is really sexual, Rake".

I never even got to dodge this question.

But i did learn one thing: NEVER LET RAKE INTERVIEW YOU.

You go camping in the woods with Rockin and wake up with your *** sore and covered with lube, do you tell anyone ?
A man has to wonder why they'd go camping with Rockin.

But no, I tell nobody. I go to a hypnotherapist and make myself forget. Jezus **** that'd be a trauma.

You kill one DGamer , who do ?
Killing people is a big thing, my boy Rake.
I kill nobody. You have to do something really, really wrong if you want to have me kill you, haha.

Is this the real life ?
Is this a fantasy ?
Are we caught in a landslide ,with no escape from reality ?
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy.

Are you a man with bulging muscles or bulging ideas ?
BOTH. My muscles are beyond what is humanly possible, and my brain is beyond what is humanly comprehensible. Rawr!

How many song references can you make in one coherent sentence ?
Hey this is a funny question,
but really crazy,
I'm not well versed with pop songs...
so this will do, maybe?

Your a pirate , what is your name ?
Arrrrrrrses Longbeard.

I wouldn't be a great pirate.

You start a new trend, what is it ?
Everyone likes good anime.
Hah, that'd be a good world.

Ik heb gehoord dat je van Mudkips?
I MUDKIPS WHAT? I. MUDKIPS. WHAT?

If you could learn one language instantly , what would you learn ?
Japanese. It's relevant to my interests, that's why. Alternatively, I'd like to learn some forgotten/dead language too, just because.

Least favourite pokemon ?
Aaron. I hate FEAR strategies. >: (

You invent one anime , what is the plot ?
Oh god.

I like reasonably carefree anime. I also like advanced anime. I like fantasy themes.

So yeah. I'm not bad at stories, but I can't JUST come up with them, it takes me a while.

The story is set in the Celtic area on an alternative Earth. It follows a flower traveling from village to village through seeds carried by the wind. The episodes are episodic and tell a story within a village where the flower lands, with the flower being something to advance the story rather than the main point.
Backstory of flower:
Main character lives in an alternative Earth. Celtic era.
Main character is a traveling druid. He travels from town to town to talk to people. He's able to communicate with flora and is renown for that. Anyway. Said MC gets captured at a certain village by the resident druids, jealous of his powers. Gets killed and awakens as a simple flower.

Slow paced, psychological anime, you only get to see parts as you experience it from the flower's perspective, with comments from the flower. Purposely vague but all in all meant to be a soothing anime.
I'd watch the **** out of it. Similar to Mushishi.

You kill one anime , which one ?
Ore no Imouto. I've been over this. It's a hellish piece of ****.

Props to Evil Eye for bolding his questions individually :mad:

You're at a gas station at 4am. It's self-serve and there's no one around for miles. An exuberant black man emerges from the shadows and announces that he is Rockin. You.....?
**** MY PANTS AND RUN FOR THE HILLS
I didn't need that car anyway! Hahahaha. Cars? I rather have my asshole intact, thank you very much!

Make a joke about Rockin.
You know how annoying this is as someone who grew up Dutch?
Those jokes don't translate.

Alright, not a gay joke but funny regardless.

Two Rockins are stuck in a pit. Yelling "Help us!" in turn.
After an hour of shouting, one Rockin says to the other "Hey, what if we shout together?"
"Good idea!"

"TOGETHER! TOGETHER!"

Make a GAY joke about Rockin, if the prior joke was not. Even if it was, make another one.
Well **** you got me.

What did one of Rockin's sperm cells say to the other?
I can't find anything in this shit!

What was it like to tussle with the Biceps in Gigabots? FWIW as much as I hated playing through that game, D7 (or whenever the **** we went at it) was a lot of fun.
It wasn't fun, mainly because I know that Orboknown wasn't going to be convinced anyway.

I was serious though, upon reread, you were pretty obvious scum, haha. I kinda took you with me because I was your lifeline and I needed someone strong to just back me up in everything.

But yeah, I got done did it done with.

Describe your scumhunting process a little.
I evaluate intent and word choice. That's basically all there is to it, really. I can spend a lot of time on it and overanalyze a lot because of it, though.
This is an old thoughts QT of me. That is some overanalyzing, however, my gut is really good in mafia and it's like 90% accurate.

Pick your own town. You get to pick 8 townhomies. Why? Apologies if this is a repeat.
First of all Ryker. Ryker is my rock and I want him there to optimize situations with me.
Second is Washed. Why? If me and Ryker get a good read on Washed, we can go far. Usually I'm not too fond of Washed because I tend to read him as scum, but if I get him as town he can stick around fo sho.
Kuzinator goes. I like KuziTown, and it's insane how good he is at reading people. He can go in.
Now I'll take Joey and JTB. Why? They have their mind on the right spot, so they can be convinced. They're good enough to create their own reads and sensible enough to reevaluate them. Gotta need some people who don't only push their way, too.
That's five already, eh?
Three more...
Oh, how could I forget.
Sworddancer and Vanderzant. I think they both have some of the strongest town games on dGames and they're very valuable to have in the town.

The last slot is a wildcard. I honestly don't mind too much who goes here. Let's add Gova for the sake of having a pretty face and a good backup lynch because why not.

Pick your own scumteam. You get to pick 3 scumbuddies. Why? Apologies if it's a repeat.
Rajam and Marshy.

They're both hard as balls to lynch if you play it right and they're both very good at leaving paper trails and getting the right lynches in. Not a lot of explanation.

I'd add Ryker once again just because of plans. I love working with Ryker.

Write a flash fiction about a superhero named Jupiter's Biceps that protects the solar system from astronomical and supervillainous threats.
Jupiteru's Bicepus are flyingu through speesu. As they landu on Earth, their geezu's meet with the villain...
TAKANASHI HAZASASHI! (voiced by Wakamoto)
"DIE, KISAMA" he shouts, as he jumps up. The light his excellence emits blinds Jupiteru's Bicepus for a second, but he quickly regains his composeru and readies for an attack.
Takanashi Hazasashi comes down with a fierce blow, which is blocked by Jupiteru's Bicepus. The ground around his feet sinks as the force put in by Takanashi Hazasashi increases.
"ORE-SAMA WILL KOROSU YOU", he shouts
"OVER. MY. DEAD. BODY."
Jupiteru steps to the left, causing Takanashi Hazasashi to lose his balance.
BAM!
Knee to the stomach.
Shhhling
As Jupiteru draws his sword (made of muscles), he speaks:
"Any last words?"
"..."
"Then die as you lived, as a silent coward!"

The best fanfiction I've ever written. Nobody can live up to Jupiteru's Bicepus, he wins fights in one kick!

Make a better joke about Rockin than either of the above two!
jiasadjsadjnasdjs well okay

Did you know about that one time Rockin robbed a bank?

He tied up the safe and blew the guard.

Thoughts on God/religion? Where do you stand? Why? Ever been religious but not anymore/vice versa?
I have no problem with people who are religious. Some people simply need something to turn to in bad times, and that's no problem whatsoever.
However, I think religion is a personal thing. You don't push your religion on others.

I've researched a lot of religions in my free time, but I honestly can't come to appreciate any ancient American or Western religions whatsoever. They seem to be based on controlling more so than peace. Eastern religions however I think are wonderful.
That said, the origin of these religions (think: Sumer, etc) are pretty pure. I don't mind those.

I'm not religious personally. I just can't bring myself to believe in such an abstract concept if there is literally no proof.

Make a STRAIGHT JOKE about Rockin.
Rockin...
uh
vagin...
Boobies?
Sorry I can't do this.

You, Rockin(male if Rockin is female) (assumes no women on the internet) and one female are the last people on earth. The female is slightly insane however and demands that to get her in the mood you must bottom for Rockin, in order to save the race and procreate with her.

However, you can choose to asexually reproduce , but in order to do so you must cut of one limb. (major limb , no fingers or toes)

Which path do you choose ?
Holy crap this really made me pause for a minute or two.

What a choice.

I don't think humanity wants to carry the genes of a female like that, to be honest. I'll just commit suicide and let Rockin go with the female, which sets humanity up for ultimate failure within years!

Why does rake talk so much?
This reminds me of that time I wished I was a mind reader :(
(i dont know)

Another five things. The previous eight took me forever already :(

1. I'm allergic to cat hairs! That really, really sucks.
2. I have a really, really, really sensitive skin. It used to be worse, but it's still bad. I still can't go shirtless too long and can't shower too long. I used to not be able to shower for longer than 10 minutes.
3. I have really sensitive eyes too! Sucks, doesn't it?
4. I have mai waifu as my phone background. :shades:
5. I always bring a little Bowser plushy with me to Smash tournaments. His name is Browsah.

Top 10 favorite fictional characters.
Just look at my anime list. Add Gilgamesh in there.

Top 10 favorite shows, anime or live action.
Once again, already answered.

Top 10 video games.
Once again, already answered.

If you could hang out with 5 Dgamers that you haven't already met in irl who would they be?
Alex, Zen, Ryker, Stew, You.

Come to Utah? :D
Yes I would bby but I can't :(

You're dying, one week to live, but you're healthy enough to do anything normally for that one week. What do you do?
Relax in the park close to home. Just sit there a bit with as many people I appreciate as possible. It's great to not have to worry about the future.

Sephiroth?
Blaghsidect.

Make the best damn Gay Rockin Joke you can think of.
Stop asking for gay jokes, cum on guys.

You're at the MMA finals, Glyph vs. EE, who do you place your bets on?
What's MMA?

Regardless, my bets are on EE. THAT SHOULD BE SELF EXPLANATORY.

Name 5 more things Seph doesn't know about you.
Oh gee wiz thanks Joey.

1. I hate the ticking noise of clocks, it annoys me to no end.
2. On that note, while I love rain, I hate rainymood. It's annoooyiiiing.
3. Autistic people are swarm to me. Not even kidding, I guess I'm just that much of a nice guy.
4. I main Raphael in Soul Calibur 2, and I still regularily play the game. I'm not bad.
5. I've built a wooden scale model of the Titanic with details. It sold for like 50 bucks. **** was legit.

Are you welcome to the jam?
I-iight dough!

Why did you give Black Rock Shooter a 3/5 instead of a -3/5?
It did what it wanted to do. The action and quality of animation was pretty good too.

You have the choice to fly yourself and 12 other dgamers to a specific country. This can be any country you want. Which country and which dgamers do you choose? Why?
To the Lofoten with uhh
Ryker, Washed, Stew, Sword, Seph, Joey, BSL, Juice.

Can we stick to those few?

The Lofoten because... Well, google it. I tell you, do it.
Wait for it...

YEAH IT'S ****ING AMAZING ISN'T IT?

Those dGamers just because those are the few people I really like. Nothing special there :)

I mean, you totally won't answer these, right?
Nawwwwwwwww...

...yeahh...

I tell you to build a competitive team with three Pokemon. Those Pokemon are Tyranitar, Gliscor, and Heatran. How do you accomplish this?
Well besides the fact that Ttar SUCKS.
Let's add Gastrodon to complete the Gliscor/Heatran/Gastrodon core.
Now, seeing as Ttar has rocks, Heatran is a lot more useful already. Ttar can be scarfed so that we have a revenge killer.

God I hate Sand.
Breloom/Keldeo need coverage, as does Thundurus-T. I could throw in Celebi to deal with that... or something fast like Latios? Cool, would help with weather wars too.
I'll add an utility Jirachi for wish healing, pivoting and countering stuff like Obamasnow and Reuniclus.

I feel like any non-competitive questions have already been asked but how do you come up with the game knowledge to employ as many gimmicks as you do?
That's actually a funny quirk of mine.
I do that with every game I REALLY get into, I research the everliving **** out of it.
Back in the days of World of Warcraft, a few of the standard PvP builds in LotK were made by me. All mage builds and the cookie cutter DK build both. I knew all about items, quests, stats etc. I was a walking encyclopedia, but talents were most interesting to me. Customization is the most interesting to me in every single game, which is why I like stuff like Pokémon and Marvel.
Talking about fighting games, I know a helluva lot about them too. Even ones I don't play. It's just interesting to me is all.
I can pretty confidently say I was the most knowledgeable Brawl player on the western hemisphere while I was really into it. Sounds cocky but whatever. I knew it all, and I still know all kinds of dumb ****. Did you know that Pikachu can scar the stage like Wolf? I knew three years ago. Did you know MK's glide attack has ISJR properties? I do. etc.

Same goes for Pokémon. I research stuff and try it out for myself. Analyze and see what I can do with it. It's a hobby of mine, learning, that is.

Why do you always stick to those instead of going with the simpler choice despite it being better sometimes?
We've talked about this (though that's a sentence I can put before a lot of answers here, lol), but I get bored with things easily. Archery got boring because it was too easy. Chess got boring because it was too easy. Judo got boring because it was too easy. Just like Pokémon gets boring when it's too easy. Why do you think I play stall?
"Gimmicks" are simply more fun and makes the game less stale. With the amount of Pokémon around, there must be something there that actually gets FotM.

How many waifus do you have? Which is your favorite?
****ing.
Okay.

There are all kinds of waifu***s.
Some waifu***s have seasonal waifus. This is utterly **** and you're cheating and noncommittal. Throw yourself in a fire.
Some waifu***s don't pay attention to their waifu. this is utterly **** and wow what are you even doing? Jezus.
Some waifu***s have gaarufurendos. This isn't THAT bad, but man, why?

Then there are waifu***s who have multiple waifus. This **** I can't forgive. You're RUINING the SINCERITY of having a waifu. ****ing hell man. What is wrong with you?

THIS is my only waifu.

AND I'LL HAVE NO OTHER!

Got any new good music you're willing to share?
Uh, I always have new good music, but finding new good indie rock is hard. Finding new good hip hop and instrumental hip hop isn't for me, though. There're way more underground artists there, especially because the appealing part of instrumental is from Japan, which is largely underground music.

Like, I could send you this:
Raijuka - Cheers
Which is pretty nice Jazz-hiphop. I prefer Raijuka's instrumental stuff, though. This isn't really new either, but more of a rediscovery by me.

Another rediscovery:
Tokimonsta - World is Ours
Sample from Marvin Gaye. Great, great stuff. Very mellow. She actually went on tour with SKRILLEX, can you imagine that? 0_o

The Jazzment - Moon Phase
Some real loungey jazz. Not too fond of it because I have SO MUCH MUSIC LIKE THIS, but it's good and new, so hey.

Wale ft Lloyd - Sabotage
This one might be a bit too mainstream for you, Alex :embarrass:
Some nice hip hop with some good R&B mixed in. Good beat. Love it.

Simon and Garfunkel - The Boxer
This is more down your lane. Now, you might be surprised why someone who is such a big fan of a Simon and Garfunkel song hasn't heard THIS yet, but strangely enough, I haven't taken the time to explore them too much yet, haha. So yeah, enjoy this song.

Syrufit - R.I.N.
Some beats with Japanese girls sometimes wasting a breath to say something. Sounds pretty nice. Don't click if you have beatphobia.

It's a Beautiful Day - Anytime
Some oldschool stuff. Some really classical jazz here. Not totally my thing, but I enjoy it nonetheless. You should enjoy it in my stead :3

The last one:
omodaka - kyotei daiski
What's this, Japanese weeaboo ****?
No, not at all. This is some 8bit music but WOW can you LOUNGE TO THIS ISH. This song is really well done. I love it.

Alternatively, just throw this on as your homepage. If you enjoy indie rock, hardrock, lounge, jazz, beats, anything... Throw it on there. It's my favorites.

I do have to remind you to check out None of your Beeswax. :v

How do you find your music?
Stalking people. Talking with people. Searching through favorites on youtube, recommended videos, getting stuff recommended.
I talk about beats with Stew and Glyph, get **** recommended. Subscribe to the right channels.
I talk about rock with you, get **** recommended. Subscribe to the right channels.
I talk about hiphop with Juice and a few others, get **** recommended. Subscribe to the right channels.

And a buddy of mine shares my music taste to a T, which really helps. That was a pretty rare encounter.

Have you ever really gotten into art history? I think you'd find it intriguing if you could explore different styles.
Not really, but it was a course during High School. I learned that I really dislike modern art, that's all, really.
I dunno, I'm not really into that stuff too much. There hasn't really been an artist that REALLY appealed to me, tbh.

I haven't asked you any philosophy questions. You mad? :troll:
Nope, you suck at philosophy anyway :troll:

jk its fun to talk about it with you

If you could date any dgamer and said dgamer (assume said dgamer is your gender of choice if that dgamer isn't already), who would it be?
Oh god.

Uhh...

Sworddancer?
But then Ryker and WL.
Or even Stew.

Goddamn it. See, this is why I'm not gay. :urg:

I'll pick Ryker, but let him be the guy, I'll be the girl. I could just let him do his thing and let me do my thing and let us do our thing without any complaining, feel me? Like I said before, Ryker's my rock <3

Who would you most wanna bring on a camping trick from dgames?
WashedLaundry, definitely. Besides the fact that he won't be a drag to be around for a camping trip, it'd be nice to enjoy some nature and conversation with him.

Lets say you were lost in the woods during the previously described camping trip, in the woods you meet a bear. Which dgamer is this bear?
EVIL EYEEEEEEEEEEE.

Or Eor?
One of those.

When you were actually a weeaboo, what aspect of japanese culture were you most obsessed with?
I am still greatly interested in Japanese culture, but mainly the old culture. Modern culture is pretty ***.
What I was obsessed with was probably the whole perfect life illustrated in anime. FUN CLUBS, FUN HIGH SCHOOL, FUN NEIGHBORHOODS.

What discovery disillusioned you about japanese culture?
It started when I learned about all conditions surrounding work. From there on it was one big downwards spiral.

What's your favorite role?
Answered this.

What setup did you enjoy playing most?
Probably FFT. That has to do with my role, though, haha.

What's your ideal scumteam?
Answered this.

What's your ideal townteam?
Answered this.

Out of the two, who do you think would win?
Oh god. I think the town team. I just haven't seen a scummy, besides myself, who could get through Kuzi. Or Washed/Ryker, for that matter. They'd just lynch Marshy and Rajam on policy, haha.

Ideal hydramate?
Uhhh. I think Washed takes this spot.
He can call me on bull****, we catch things the other doesn't, our posting styles work well together, which was a big thing on D1 in AllStars, where he did a lot of ground work which allowed be to build off of that in somewhat larger and more coherent posts.

Most broken setup you ever played in?
Uhh.
Probably LASPM. It was a lot of fun to play it, though.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i have finally found someone who appreciates how amazing the beaten kaitos games are

oh my GORF

:thumbsup:

EDIT mushishi too? oh snappingtons

Top Bottom