• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oracle of Seasons but no ages? :V

also lol at that haiku

good posting

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Jeezus me, that was quite the read.

The ability to change my gender? Well it could help me get more roles...no. I love being a guy way too much haha.

Really fantastic read Xonar. Can't believe how much you wrote. I'm gonna have to go back and read things more in-depth later but a few things I read.

You seriously have a crush on WL with all the posts it seems. xD

What anime is this?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
i have finally found someone who appreciates how amazing the beaten kaitos games are

oh my GORF

:thumbsup:

EDIT mushishi too? oh snappingtons
You are the angel that I've waited for all these years~

I wish I had a gamecubecontroller>pc adapter so I could emulate Origins and play with gamecube controller. I never played it and I am all the sad about it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh I noticed you mentioned Ages so it's all good.

Btw Gobi's Valley is my fave level <3 Tick Tock Woods... it was heartening at best. That bird I fed? I was so sad to see him go ;_;

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Man, I wish I took notes of my responses to some of your stuff.

Xonar, we need to become better friends. I feel special about being picked for your Lofoten trip.

You mentioned that you don't know much about me.

We could fix that. Talk to me more. I like talking about myself, but I hate doing it unless people ask.

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Don't ask me to talk about myself. I'll listen. I'll listen the **** out of you. I'll listen so hard, your entire being will become encapsulated in my brain, and then you would cease to exist as anything but data in my computermind.

:phone:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
jupiterus bicepus

tears running down my face from laughter

please write a full length version in the creative minds

Top Bottom