• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toonami Mafia - Game Over - Daytime Programing wins!

BSP

Smash Legend
Our plan is to lynch Soup with the guarantee of he is town we sacrifice myself, for I must be scum. My reads really are spectacularly accurate.
BSP, walk me through your thoughts for this plan of mine. Discuss the pros and cons. Then reach a conclusion based upon what information you have. You will not be held to your answer as the game progresses, though we will act on your analysis and conclusion.
Possible Pros:
If you're right, we net scum
if you're scum and just BS'ing, you've exposed yourself after this

Possible Cons:
You v Soup is a town v town situation.
You're just wrong about Soup and we mislynch off your word

There may be more, that's what's on the top of my head.

Now, here's what I see:

In your #85 RF, you asked Soup to follow your lead. Soup declines this offer in his #88, and he leaves you with a question.

RF doesn't answer this question and proceeds to vote Soup in your #101. I can't see what makes Soup scum at this point, and apparently, RF is certain about this since they're proposing this plan.

RF, I feel like your #103 is odd.

I also find it amusing you are gunning for TownCred by taking a hard stance on inactives with no actual content or pressure.

We can all look good by doing that, Soup.
Is this part of your reasoning for scumSoup?

RF, your #121 claims you explained your vote, but I'm still not seeing scumSoup atm. All I'm seeing is that Soup denied your offer.

Thus, I can't agree with said. course of action. If the part I explicitly quoted isn't part of your reasoning, I'm just not seeing why Soup is scum.

If it is, I want to know why it's a scumtell over a nulltell

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
It's odd because I was just going to ask you if you were willing to put aside differences to agree on Badwolf, but it seems that we can't even do that. Maybe we're not going to just get along this game. Either way, You're playing me like a fiddle because you can use your ego and status to get what you want. You don't have to bend over backwards to make a simple statement, you could say 'lynch X' and the likability of that lynch happening is pretty damn high. I'm assuming that the posts made prior were Ryker? Why is he so glutton to ignore me this game? Is my attitude not telling to you enough, or do you want to fall back on the pretense that I'm just scum?
The ****? When the hell was I brought into this? What's your read on me? This is the first I've heard of any type of a wagon on me.

How is it town. Badwolf's tells are in the genuineness of the content, and it falled short. Are you reading him as noobTown?
Speak english please. I like big words but I like them being used correctly first. Again, where did you get anything from me?

Right now Soup can die. I wouldn't be sad. If he flips town RF would go down next because I'm holding him to his sureness of a read. Flips scum I'm not sure what I would do.

RF I like right now. In the earlier game when I was reading through he was taking the words right out of my mouth. Town, I love this guy.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
It's like badwolf doesn't read games anymore. Did you look at my post on you about how I thought your comment on me and telling me to cool off was useless? I think you're on the borderline of DumbTown or Scum.

That sentence was phrased completely accurate, your content doesn't come off as genuine to me right now. Why are you reading RF as town besides the fact he called you town? I don't see a reason as to why you 'like' him or 'Love that guy.'

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'm probably off for the night. I expect RF to respond and Badwolf to respond sufficiently. If he doesn't, I'll be back in the morning sounding the horns for his lynch.

Night.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
It's like badwolf doesn't read games anymore. Did you look at my post on you about how I thought your comment on me and telling me to cool off was useless? I think you're on the borderline of DumbTown or Scum.

That sentence was phrased completely accurate, your content doesn't come off as genuine to me right now. Why are you reading RF as town besides the fact he called you town? I don't see a reason as to why you 'like' him or 'Love that guy.'
Extracted from my notes.
#52 - RF I like this post.
#85 - RF Another good post. Towny. Like this.
#101 -RF Holy crap I love this man.
#103 - RF Impressed by this, again love this guy.
#122 - RF. Harsher reads. Still like him still town.
#132 - RF. Does this man ever have bad thoughts? He’s taking the words straight out of my mouth.
#140 - RF. Slightly more confusing however no less true. Town all the way.
#177 - RF I like this post. Little bit aggro but it is Swiss.

^Those are all the posts that I really do like from him.

Oh yeah I looked at your comment I just don't know why you dismissed it.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
RF, where does your vote on Soup come from more, him declining your hand or his stance on inactives? If its the former, has Soup done this as town or scum in the past?

:phone:
This is the question posed to your RF, I want to know more about where you are coming from with your Soup vote. Like what Gheb said earlier, you have no reason to ignore this request as it helps push the Soup wagon.

However, we are both confident in the BSP wagon. His first post is pretty bad. A lot was happening in the thread, yet he focused on random posts that don't really show scum hunting. The worst part of that post has to be the bit wrt Ryker. Telling other players to not trust another slot without actually looking at their content in the game is no bueno.

You already say you don't agree with RF's scum read on Soup, so what is your read on RF then? What about KevinM, why did you flip out over him calling you scum and start to explain everything you have done?

BSP

Smash Legend
However, we are both confident in the BSP wagon.
Ok, let's go.

His first post is pretty bad. A lot was happening in the thread, yet he focused on random posts that don't really show scum hunting. [/

The worst part of that post has to be the bit wrt Ryker. Telling other players to not trust another slot without actually looking at their content in the game is no bueno.
Do you still think I'm being useless?

I told Vinyl not to sheep Ryker. That should

You already say you don't agree with RF's scum read on Soup, so what is your read on RF then? What about KevinM, why did you flip out over him calling you scum and start to explain everything you have done?[/QUOTE]

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Also his whole string of posts from 174 to 185 only serves to justify the fact that he hasn't done anything but randomly comment on useless posts. He goes into details where nobody cares and only elaborates when questioned on things that matter. Extremely fake imo

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Ok, let's go.

Do you still think I'm being useless?
Dude, you've been caught with your pants down. Just because you put them on after being called out doesn't mean it didn't happen.

soup why are you still voting soup/not voting bsp? I thought you dont actually think RF is scum?

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
This is the question posed to your RF, I want to know more about where you are coming from with your Soup vote. Like what Gheb said earlier, you have no reason to ignore this request as it helps push the Soup wagon.

However, we are both confident in the BSP wagon. His first post is pretty bad. A lot was happening in the thread, yet he focused on random posts that don't really show scum hunting. The worst part of that post has to be the bit wrt Ryker. Telling other players to not trust another slot without actually looking at their content in the game is no bueno.
Yeah...I needed a quick read on you...catch up. Hence why I called you town then asked what you wanted me to answer.

I don't really dislike Gheb that much. OS and Chibo maybe.

I completely agree with the BSP wagon & posted he was scum to Ryker in our QT. Kev pinned it faster than me and I don't quite see the tells. But it's K.

Wanted to milk this Soup fiasco for a little longer.

Vote BSP

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
So basically the same thing I voted him for. Doesn't seem like it has led to anything though but it's OK because we've got a juicy BSP wagon going now.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
"Voting" is the wrong word because I didn't actually vote him in the end. Just called him out for the same reasons without knowing it.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
I see no need for you to justify yourself at this time.

You have gained nothing from the Soup wagon? Your read on him thus is...? You thought nothing of other's reactions to it?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
And what do you think of him right now? You didn't really do much in your post, but I really have to put a serious bias towards you.
I don't care for your bias, I'm care for the truth. What I think of him right now? Giving a townie sense for me. You're just on town lean because of what you're posting.

Why didn't you like Killstic's posts right here?
Holy ****, please tell me that's an off-topic question.

please.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
IR, please clarify which of you posts in future, it would make my understanding of your slot far easier.

I am assuming the above is JTB.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
No, it was [and is] Gheb posting atm.

It's not about justifying ourselves but confirming we were thinking in the same direction. That's a rare thing to happen so I think we should keep it in mind because it might become important later. Right now both of our heads lean town on soup though and I don't think the attempt to wagon him did anything about it [to me at least]. It really was just the reactions to how you provoked him that had me think that pressuring him could lead somewhere.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
In what way might this be important later? The only reason I see you saying is this to help prevent your lynch as we 'agreed' early game - showing scumhunting thought process from you.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
No, it's because it's such a rare occurance that the reasoning behind it might be more legitimate than we think it is right now and it could become relevant later in case soup turns out to be scummy.

I'm never assuming the lynch of my own playerslot.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
:186:

I'm going to read. I cannot promise you how much I can say right now. I will be in and out all week as studio cutoff is this week and I need everything done by Friday at 5, but I will try to do my best while I'm here.

In the meantime.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Now we booth know that's patently untrue, no matter which head of yer hydra is speaking. What's yer game? And don't think you can get away from me just because 'yer a fit bird who can flutter her baby blue eyes at a bloke. I'll 'ave you in Scotland Yard like a bomb if you try anythin' dodgey.
Slipped me mind, mate. Though I 'aven't played wit' ya in awhile, so th' statement's as good as true.

:186:

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
RE: Soup vs Radfic

Winner Radfic

Sorry Soupbra but you're literally saying "You play the same way you do every game and therefore it's scummy"

Now I ain't about to go makin a hoopla and sayin I know Radfic is town (Yo you town bros? You holding my hands? apologize if they get sweaty I get all nervous around some cute guys uguu) But they idea that their standard style of play is throwing up red flags for you looks like you're fishing really hard.

Also I like the inactive idea but only when I do it as scum, it lets me be TOWN PROACTIVE HERO without ever needing any stance on someone. Plus I can always take the easy way out and just say, Nah man refer back to my third post in the game where I said I would pressure inactives this lynch be justified baby.

Anywho, who do I want out of this game.....

Vote Badwolf It's nothing personal babe I'm just not that into you..

wait want to be my double vote?! You vote whoever I tell you and then we keep you around! We could be super heroes badwolf.

Saviors?
Gods?

Just lemme do me I'mma be in the cereal aisle going all ****ing buck wild until I find myself that perfect box of Count Chocula.

Hmm

Unvote

I'll let you think about that offer first.

I wish I was day vig so I could shoot that dietz slot. All love though bay.

Ghebs in this game, I wish more vets were here so we could just not listen to you like the good ol days.

Rajam, sup doe. I didn't know you played, what role did you draw? Nah just kidding don't answer that. But do answer this: Soup vs Radfic, I don't want your read of the situation I just want to know that if you had the opportunity to remove right now both of those players from the game would you take it? It would not reveal their flip.
i like kevmo already

this is probably because i'm used to "i'm going to sit in the background and say jack****" kevmo that usually draws scum though

Top Bottom