• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toonami Mafia - Game Over - Daytime Programing wins!

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
You're getting mad because I read scum from one of your posts, explained why & then voted accordingly...

I don't see this day phase lasting too long.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Vote: Vinyl
Vote: Badwolf
Vote: KeviM

Mhm. I haven't played with Jdietz or BSP. Someone tell me stuff about 'em?

Vinyl and Badwolf; how are you both planning to play this game? Any players you find hard to read? What do you both feel your biggest strength is, and how are you both going to use it?

Vote: Badwolf
Wagon go!
@ WATT

Straight null, I see no tells. Didn't even attempt to give any real content, questions are eh. Could easily be useful to their play style.

Your read on it?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Quit ignoring me, you know damn well what I meant and have forced me into this state. There's no way your read is legitimate as there was no need for pressure seeing how it was made for everyone.

#HBC | ѕoup

Everytime I try to discern your intentions you either log off or respond vaguely. I can't believe I'm already angry this early in the game.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
I maintain my read is legitimate.

In order to verify I will allow us to wagon & lynch you. If I flake out or magically 'change my read' before you are lynched we can lynch me instead. I stake my life on the validity of my read.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Nulls to everyone. Town-lean on soup.

why do you find soup hard to read but maybe kevmo vinyl?
Do I have to compare kev and soup's play from the past games?
Because I don't want to in all honesty and you should probably know the same.

But w/e, Soup is more efficient than kev, but some of the posts he makes leave me hanging on what he's onto. Kev though, his play just like some guy wanting things to just get it done, despite being descriptive at some point.

Makes reads a bit better for me.

Soup said:
Already OCDing the thread hoping for useful content but since I've been out of Mafia Mindset for a while, allow me. Vinyl., what do you think of Radical Fiction and his use of questions? Is your reasoning to sheep Ryker conclusive?
I don't know why sheeping was included in his questions, but I'm just made an answer coming from my own thoughts. Day 1 started and not much is happening. So I'm cool with questions like that.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
RF, where does your vote on Soup come from more, him declining your hand or his stance on inactives? If its the former, has Soup done this as town or scum in the past?

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

At least you're resilent, but your arrogance will be the end of you. I detest your claims and I will enjoy this.

vote: Radical Fiction

The fact is I can't believe you and you refuse to work with me. You play dumb to what I want and think your bravado can get me to back down. I'll admit I was feigningfor a reaction, but I don't like it either way. Maybe you weren't taking me seriously but I have evened the playing field.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
You say I am playing dumb, yet fail to bold your vote on me. The irony hurts.

Allow me to re-assure you that I am not taking you seriously.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
@Vinyl- if kevmo is maybe hard to read, that implies he might be easy to read. Soup is slightly easier to read then kev so I don't get you.
Kevmo is maybe easy to read for me at most, but a bit difficult to read at some point.
My mind is different than yours, so you're not gonna get me.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
i cant use parathensees on my phone smartass
So your fake vote was what, pressure?

You seem to be accusing me of your own sins.

But again, truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty - you need only look into a mirror.

#HBC | ѕoup

sure lets call it pressure because youve bluntly told me youre not taking me serious when ive made myself clear as to why i dislike you but please for my sake tell me how you legit scumread me over a small stance on inactives and why youre ignoring my advances to the point where i have to be more verbal than i should be

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
BadWolf - When did you last play with me? When did you last play with Swiss?
Ryker - HxH
Swiss - I'm not sure if I've ever played with him in a mafia setting, however, we were in the BB House thing together.

Vinyl and Badwolf; how are you both planning to play this game?
Um I'm planning on playing it well? I don't exactly understand what you mean by this... Please refine and resend. I will answer.

Any players you find hard to read?
Right now I'm most worried about RF. They're a couple of powerful players and together they make a less than hopeful team. I've liked most/all of their posts so far, but they're going to be the ones that I'm looking at most.

What do you both feel your biggest strength is, and how are you both going to use it?
My strength... I'm really not sure... I've never really thought about it and I'm not sure of any that I have let alone the biggest/strongest. I guess it's that no one really expects anything out of me? I'm kinda the underdog and I'm not displeased with it.

:applejack:

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
sure lets call it pressure because youve bluntly told me youre not taking me serious when ive made myself clear as to why i dislike you but please for my sake tell me how you legit scumread me over a small stance on inactives and why youre ignoring my advances to the point where i have to be more verbal than i should be
Woo. Cool the heat and take the salt off.

Can you quote where you said where you didn't like him for certain reasons? I want to see this.

BSP

Smash Legend
1. BSP - Have we played before?

~Ryker
I just finished up a game with you. Mass Effect.

The other head, I don't think I've played with.

Vote: Jeoy

Be active this game, otherwise I'm going to assume you're scum.
Let's not jump to conclusions too fast. While I don't fancy inactivity either, we need to give everyone a good look before we just lynch off of inactivity.

I think I'd sheep ryker because I've been in more games with him included. I'm not sure about you, despite being a strong player.
I believe Ryker has gotten a rule associated with never trusting him. I suggest you make some effort into looking at his intentions before just sheeping him.

Vote Soup

Disgusting lack of backbone from WATT though reads pathetic townie.
Can you spell this out for me? I thought a lack of backbone was something to be worried about. Why pathetic town over anything else?

RadFic, I understand your confidence in this Soup read. Would you be willing to lynch him right now?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
RE: Soup vs Radfic

Winner Radfic

Sorry Soupbra but you're literally saying "You play the same way you do every game and therefore it's scummy"

Now I ain't about to go makin a hoopla and sayin I know Radfic is town (Yo you town bros? You holding my hands? apologize if they get sweaty I get all nervous around some cute guys uguu) But they idea that their standard style of play is throwing up red flags for you looks like you're fishing really hard.

Also I like the inactive idea but only when I do it as scum, it lets me be TOWN PROACTIVE HERO without ever needing any stance on someone. Plus I can always take the easy way out and just say, Nah man refer back to my third post in the game where I said I would pressure inactives this lynch be justified baby.

Anywho, who do I want out of this game.....

Vote Badwolf It's nothing personal babe I'm just not that into you..

wait want to be my double vote?! You vote whoever I tell you and then we keep you around! We could be super heroes badwolf.

Saviors?
Gods?

Just lemme do me I'mma be in the cereal aisle going all ****ing buck wild until I find myself that perfect box of Count Chocula.

Hmm

Unvote

I'll let you think about that offer first.

I wish I was day vig so I could shoot that dietz slot. All love though bay.

Ghebs in this game, I wish more vets were here so we could just not listen to you like the good ol days.

Rajam, sup doe. I didn't know you played, what role did you draw? Nah just kidding don't answer that. But do answer this: Soup vs Radfic, I don't want your read of the situation I just want to know that if you had the opportunity to remove right now both of those players from the game would you take it? It would not reveal their flip.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Sorry Soupbra but you're literally saying "You play the same way you do every game and therefore it's scummy"

Now I ain't about to go makin a hoopla and sayin I know Radfic is town (Yo you town bros? You holding my hands? apologize if they get sweaty I get all nervous around some cute guys uguu) But they idea that their standard style of play is throwing up red flags for you looks like you're fishing really hard.
Especially since it's way too early for soup to make that call anyway. For all we know RadFic could've still been messing around at that point - he only made it clear later that he was actually being serious. Gonna talk with JTB about a soup wagon, depending on whether RadFic continues to ignore our question or not but in the meantime I'll leave an FoS soup and encourage other people to form a wagon on him. Scumbags have been lynched in past games based on those kinds of reactions. Wouldn't be surprised if soup is a similar case.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
No no, soup wagon fruitless not enough players going to want to lynch a possibility.

We're sitting on scum Gheb ITS A ****ING GOLDMINE OF SCUM I'M LOOKING TO DRILL.

Also are you seriously using FoS on day one?

Day one FoS?

I hope he can stand up to the pressure.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm just fosing in case I can't convince JTB to actually vote him but we'll definitely vote if I can convince him. Not seeing how the wagon would be fruitless at all. Since when are Day 1 wagons with solid reasonings fruitless?

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
I'm just fosing in case I can't convince JTB to actually vote him but we'll definitely vote if I can convince him. Not seeing how the wagon would be fruitless at all. Since when are Day 1 wagons with solid reasonings fruitless?
Wrong Browser.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
It doesn't matter whom you answer in particular - everybody will see it anyway. The only thing you'd achieve by not answering is to prevent / stall a soup wagon, which can't be your interest.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
So a wrong opinion is reason enough for you to prevent your own preferred wagon? Call me when you're done being useless.

Vote BSP

#HBC | ѕoup

Kevin, how the hell does my reasoning on RadFic recall his meta. I'm not on them for how they play, I'm on them because even if that fact was clear, they should be more willing to understand when I want something out of them. I literally had to explain a common interaction to discern intention by spilling my guts all over the thread. I played along for the couple of posts, but then it got to the point of legitimate anger, while doing it on purpose.

You stated that RadFic isn't explictly town though, so do you see a problem in their play like I do? I want people to explain to me how they're just shrugging RadFic off, even Badwolf said he likes what he has posted, which honest to god isn't really much. I'm not going to rant about this and I'm trying really hard to keep a cool head. I would actually feel a lot better if Washed gave me some .gifs to alleviate my frustration.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
BSP, in your 144 you pointed out everything except the important stuff. Comment on stuff that matters because the only stance in your posts so far that could potentially have any sort of value are brief and unexplained. Instead of telling us why you like RadFix more than soup you immediately hint at a soup lynch? You have some explaining to do. How do you feel about RadFic, now that he refuses to answer questions that would actually benefit the same wagon he supports?

Top Bottom