• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toonami Mafia - Game Over - Daytime Programing wins!

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
ack no sweat. sorry to you as well. to be honest if it wasn't obvious i was enjoying our little exchange. either you're scum and I have JUSTICE on my side, or you're town in which case this will be hilarious in retrospect.
It's fine. We'll laugh about it in post game in all likelyhood.
btw it has been orbo all afternoon so don't trash dietz.

BSP

Smash Legend
If you all had problems with my claim, I don't know why it was put off for so long. I claimed a whiiiiile back.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Let's not flood the thread with dumb discussion though. I'll prolly stop posting for toDay since the flips are about to be posted.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
yea, connections QL kary
i just read vinyl.... really not sure i see the connections. is there evidence of Vinyl > BW as well as BW > Vinyl?? because i can see BW putting Vinyl as scum just to push a weak slot, but eh.

I take it Nabe is on the lynch which i find kinda hella grody. wanna look at that waggon on a townflip jussayin'

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Vinyl wagon came from people not caring and us having a guarenteed scum flip.

I'd rather have BSP go tomorrow.

Doc could get on me?

Ya that'd be cool but I mean do you dude.

Key points for town to look at tomorrow IMO

- The argument between MiR and RF
- Gheb's exchange with Soup
- WATT
- BSP again
- Night actions that are resolved correctly should in fact be claimed tomorrow, disagree agree etc we can talk about it

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
PJB is possible. Nabe is possible because xonar's reasoning for joining was pisspoor. Do not think it was joey as we've been townleaning him
Soup's been on him all day and we doubt he was bussing from the getgo.
I need to remind myself that you were all 'if BW flips town i'll take the heat' which I thought was scummy and makes you a potential bus candidate. hence this post; reminder.

Hmm vinyl QL ehh ehh ehhh ok I guess. If i was going to QL a barely-there slot i'd have picked Nabe. I guess I can give BSP the benefit of the doubt toDay because he wasn't my priority pre-fiasco so eh.

hell gimme some flips and bring on tomorrow.

half a mind to make kevmo king and see what happens

John2k4

The End of an Era
Vinyl[6] - WATT, KevinM, Soup, Nabe, RadFic, PJB

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is at December 13th 11:59 CST.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Modkill

No man called Superman could break the rules like this, he had to be a boyscout to be the man of steel.

The mod had enough and *smack* ended his life.

Badwolf (Vash the Stampede from Trigun, Adult Swim Seeker) has been modkilled.

~

Vinyl has been lynched from this post their will be a 24 hour Twilight phase. This will not be shortened.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Ok, I've got just one question to ask before I retreat into the QT cave with Orbo for deliberations.

BSP: Does your ability nullify all night actions, or just non-killing night actions? And if you don't know can you ask the mod.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
The ******* stike back - Vol. 1

Right now I'm most worried about RF. They're a couple of powerful players and together they make a less than hopeful team. I've liked most/all of their posts so far, but they're going to be the ones that I'm looking at most.
Right now Soup can die. I wouldn't be sad. If he flips town RF would go down next because I'm holding him to his sureness of a read. Flips scum I'm not sure what I would do.

RF I like right now. In the earlier game when I was reading through he was taking the words right out of my mouth. Town, I love this guy.
Extracted from my notes.
#52 - RF I like this post.
#85 - RF Another good post. Towny. Like this.
#101 -RF Holy crap I love this man.
#103 - RF Impressed by this, again love this guy.
#122 - RF. Harsher reads. Still like him still town.
#132 - RF. Does this man ever have bad thoughts? He’s taking the words straight out of my mouth.
#140 - RF. Slightly more confusing however no less true. Town all the way.
#177 - RF I like this post. Little bit aggro but it is Swiss.
I really don't think scumBW is buddying his RadFic-scummate here. Maybe I have the unique tendency of giving the wrong people more credit than they deserve but not even Badwolf would make such a phenomenally misguided move if you ask me. I think the second quote in particular - he attempts to line up a RadFic lynch upon a soup townflip - makes it seem unlikely that RadFic and Badwolf are scumbuddies. Would scumRadFic really let his scummate buddy him so obviously? I don't think so. It seems more likely that scumBadwolf just tried to get townRadFic onto his side, maybe to get some momentum behind a soup lynch. I also think RadFic wouldn't hesitate a second to just throw Badwolf under the bus if they were in a scumteam so I'm currently leaning away from RadFic being one of BW's scumbuddies.

I don't mind seeing BSP or Soup going as of right now. I didn't want to jump on the BSP waggon becasue I'm almost positive that someone would call me out on it because I haven't commented on it. However, I do see him as being scummy.
Translation: You want the guy who attacks you and the most popular target gone but are reluctant to tell us why. Great. Can you please stop posting and proxy your vote on mine from now on? Kev and I as doublevoters should be able roflstomp the game this way mehthinks.
Not quite?
I want the guy who was flailing and the guy who jumped in to save him gone.
YOU (Soup) were flailing, he (BSP) came in and tried to save you. He (BSP) accidentally got himself put into your spot as the lynch for today.

:applejack:
That's a damn bold interpretation of what happened, especially the second part.
Explain, because what I saw was Soup getting a lot of flack from RF, then BSP came in with a wall trying to cover for him.
In this exchange with IR Badwolf is pushing a BSP x soup scumteam. This is the main reason why I believe BSP to be indy at worst, although I'm still convinced BSP is scum [so he pretty much *has* to be indy from my point of view]. But either way I'd say it's beyond Badwolf to draw a fake connection that includes two of his own scummates. I think soup is pretty much completely excluded from being a potential scummate of Badwolf. It's still possible that Badwolf was trying to distance himself from BSP though [esp. because he chose to attack soup - via Badwolf's own logic it would've made more sense to push for a BSP lynch who was getting a lot of hate at that time already]. BSP also didn't do more than slightly nudge Badwolf which would've been more productive than to constantly throw OMGUS-attacks at IR. Since BSP has been individually scummy *and* since it would make sense for him to be one of Badwolf's scummates I'd say that he's one of the players that we'll need to keep a close look at toMorrow. He full-claimed but I don't think his ability makes it more likely for him to be town - being immune to Night Actions in general is not a pro-town action and would suit any alignment. Definitely a strong contender for scum via this connection to a confirmed scumbag.

so can i calmly ask for your top two town and scum picks?
Soup & BSP

RF & WATT
EBWOP: The top two (soup & BSP) being scum picks. Etc.
This, on the other hand, looks rather random. Watt - besides Badwolf himself - is the slot I feel I've been wrong about the most. Almost all attacks against him [from Rajam, Kevin and Kary IIRC] have looked really weak and with scumBadwolf and his nearly instant turn against Vinyl it's very likely that we will not have to worry about his slot a lot anymore unless we get a Vinyl town-flip. Badwolf mentioning WATT as a townread has no bearing on WATT's alignment and should be considered a null-tell in my opinion. So far WATT's actions have shown to be pro-town and actions speak louder than wordy.

After analyzing stuff from Badwolf's angle I'd say that WATT and soup are extremely unlikely to be scum. His connection with RadFic is for all intents and purposes a null-tell too because there's so much WIFOM included with a stance so random yet so forcefully pushed. Can't help but feel like it's actually leaning towards townRadFic though and he will not be a main target for me toMorrow. BSP is still 100% a contender for scum, either as indy or as Badwolf's mate.
I'll do more analysis tomorrow [before the 24 hour period is over] analyzing the Vinyl-side of things and will operate under the assumption that he is going to flip scum. If I'm still in the game toMorrow I may also dig out other interactions. These will also be the longest posts I make but I feel like I owe town quite a bit of work.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I disagree that it's as simple as that. If BW and Soup are scum together, I would not put it past BW to get flustered at a bus (203 in SvS perspective). Soup rageposting isn't new regardless of faction, and I have no idea if he would direct it towards a scum partner in public, but his reaction when BW posted her role PM seemed in contrast to how he treated BW just prior.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I've had a pretty consistent town read on them all game. Their thoughts and reads have lined up with mine in several instances, and they haven't done anything to cause me to distrust them.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
@IR wrt Radfic>BW connection. Rad does, indeed, attempt to put distance between himself and BW. Look at his #448 and #620.
I think you misuderstand. If RadFic and Badwolf were in a scumteam RadFic could have told [and most certainly would have told] Badwolf to stop the obvious buddying. Since that never really happened I'm inclined to lean away from them working together. If anything I was looking out for RadFic straight-up bussing Badwolf for doing that, which is what I think RadFic would've done as scum. The two posts you point out seem rather minor / random to me and I don't see Swiss making such weak attempts to distance himself from Badwolf. It looks more likely to me that he was just legitimately unsure about scumBadwolf, as a lot of us were over the course of the Day. I really don't see how those two posts lead to the conclusion that it's more likely for them to be a team. I mean, it's surely possible that they are a scumteam but based on my interpretation of the interactions I'm currently of the opinion that other players have a higher chance of being scum with Badwolf.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
The ******* stike back - Vol. 2

I think I'd sheep ryker because I've been in more games with him included. I'm not sure about you, despite being a strong player.
Nulls to everyone. Town-lean on soup.
But w/e, Soup is more efficient than kev, but some of the posts he makes leave me hanging on what he's onto. Kev though, his play just like some guy wanting things to just get it done, despite being descriptive at some point.

Makes reads a bit better for me.
Kevmo is maybe easy to read for me at most, but a bit difficult to read at some point.
My mind is different than yours, so you're not gonna get me.
These are just random early-game reads I think. Even if one of the people he talks about here is his scumbuddy I don't think we could tell from these few posts. I'm just digging them out so I have all of his posts that possibly contain connections to other players ready in case I need them or in case somebody else thinks there's something fishy here. Objectively speaking, these post are all null-tells but the random emphasis of soup-town is something I wanna keep in mind in case people are clearing him hastily. It's still possible that he's scum although unlikely.

First of all, Gangsta's on my scum-lean
RedJam's on my Townish.
Kevin's on my townish.
Kary's on my townish and unvote will be made.
Not liking WOTT a bit, but he's doing fine.
Scum on BSP.
town-felt Null on Joey.
Radfic on my wildcard.
Badwolf on my "You're still inexperienced and you need to get more serious because even if you're a brony, doesn't mean you post pics like what you're doing. I don't even do that" Town-felt wildcard.
Although again it's hard to get a really solid read out of his early, seemingly random stances I do not think he would put his own scumbuddies on to the "scum"-list so early. This [coupled with some of the later posts I'll comment on] reinforces my thoughts that BSP may not be part of a Badwolf / Vinyl team and given that Vinyl's comment on Badwolf sounds more like an apology than an actual explanation I think it's easy to see why Vinyl was the correct lynch toDay. More of that kind of stuff follows in his later posts too but I'd also like to point out that a Vinyl flip reveals a lot in general - not just upon a scumflip.

I wonder how people interpret his read on Gangsta? At that point Gangsta hadn't posted a whole lot, if anything at all leaving me wondering how Vinyl could lean scum on him. I think this alone leads to the conclusion that Vinyl's read list is pretty much completely fake - so the question is: did Vinyl put his scumbuddy Gangsta randomly on a scumlist this early or not? I'm included to think that it's the latter. If you keep Vinyl's interactions with Badwolf in mind it's hard to imagine him trying to bus his other scummate. This leads me to believe that Gangsta is probably not in a scumteam with them and that he just legitimately thought that neither Badwolf nor BSP are scum [even though it's looking more and more likely that both of them are actually scum]. Of course, all this can change in the event that Vinyl flips town, in which case his read on Gangsta becomes a null-tell.

Gangsta, Full reads and why.
Kary, co-op? What do you think of soup and rad-fic?
If you're busy, you can just tell us so.
So that makes Kary townish?

Gut town, you dumdum.
Interestingly enough, Kary replaced in for Krystedez who was Vinyl's first random vote and Kary did not respond to the question. In addition to the fact that Kary tried to push RadFic [jokingly?] as well as WATT and was pretty ignorant towards Badwolf this adds Kary's slot onto the spectre of possible scumbuddies in a Badwolf / Vinyl team. The problem is that while a bunch of people were against lynching Badwolf I don't think any [active] player was as oblivious to it as Kary was. But I can't really claim to have a solid read on Kary or understand his thought process too well. In Mass Effect I thought he was somewhere between VI and scum when he actually was the Kingmaker and it's possible that I'm just wrong on him especially since other people have considered the possibility of WATT-scum for a while and that others weren't too much in favor of lynching Badwolf. His RadFic push was likely a joke anyway and it's hard to say how much his interaction with Vinyl really counts as a "legit" connection.

It's hard to say but he is somebody I think town should keep in mind as a possible scumbag in the future.

You guys except IR are being ********.
The only people you should be voting is either gangsta or bsp.

V/LA tomorrow for school and vga awards.

And I'll leave this vote down. Vote: Gangsta
Vote: BSP

Instead of this ****storm, we'll pass this lynch through and get something out of it.
And THEN, I don't want BW talking crap yet again, or I'll just lynch him myself, unvote, then Hammer the lynch.

Consider that as a warning, bw.
BSP scummy because he flawed after a few posts, which I do not have to quote for examples whatsoever. I decline badwolf as scum and I do decline my vote after the argument both of you had.

As I already said, eiher bsp or gangsta have to go.
I think these posts make it clear as day that Vinyl is Badwolf's scumbuddy. The really important question is how we interpret his connections to BSP and Gangsta. When I read through Badwolf's stuff I found instances that could easily be seen as Badwolf distancing himself from BSP and vice versa but with how obviously Vinyl is pushing BSP here I'm not sure anymore whether he would really push one of his scumbuddies just to cover for the other. It's possible that this actually was the case though and Vinyl felt pressured to take a side on the issue. In any case, it pretty much confirms the Badwolf x Vinyl team for sure, while making BSP less likely as a member of that team [although still not impossible at all].

From these interactions I would say that Gangsta is the one we will learn the most about. Unless somebody who knows Vinyl better than I do can believably explain to me whether or not there's a chance that scumVinyl was distancing himself from scumGangsta here I'd say a Vinyl's scumflip will decimate the odds of Gangsta being scum with Badwolf and Vinyl.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
So to sum up the reads I've gathered with a Badwolf / Vinyl scumflip in mind:

BSP -> Has been a scummy player all of Day 1, has claimed a questionable ability that does not clearly indicate any alignment. Via his connections with Badwolf it's possible that they are scumbuddies but the fact that he has been individually scummy without any of those connections considered it's very possible that he is independent as well. I think if Vinyl is scum then it's more likely that BSP is indy and if Vinyl flips town it's more likely that BSP is Badwolf's scummate. With all that considered and via my opinion of him all Day I really think he's the #1 contender for a lynch toMorrow. I think even a BSPtown flip will reveal a couple of things for us.

RadFic -> Contrary to what a lot of people think, I do not think that he has any connections with Vinyl and Badwolf that reinforce a RadFic scumread. Most of the stuff is just RadFic being talked to in a weird manner [especially by Badwolf] against which RadFic only really could've done something if he was in a scumteam with them. Then again, as RadFic is rather good at not making his connections obvious I'm not advocating people to forget about him completely or remove him from their scumlists. I'd just like to make it clear that none of Vinyl's or Badwolf's posts increase the odds of RadFic being part of that scumteam.

Gangsta -> Badwolf has completely left him alone and Vinyl has had him on his scumlist. On the one hand there is the fact that Vinyl never bothered to explain his read on Gangsta which could be interpreted as distancing. On the other hand it doesn't seem likely that Vinyl is the kind of player that tends to distance himself from his scumbuddies to begin with. I don't think he'd bus a hydra with J in it when he tries to cover even Badwolf. A Vinyl scumflip would remove Gangsta from my scumlist for sure.

Kary -> Pushed RadFic slot, prolly as a joke. Not a pro-town move regardless. Ignored Badwolf, pushed WATT. Again not pro-town though not necessarily anti-town either. Very awkward connection / interaction with Vinyl and not a lot of noteworthy contributions on Day 1 apart from that. This playerslot reeks and I think we'll have to squeeze some answers out of him toMorrow to see what he actually reeks of.

Top Bottom