• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twin Christmas Parties 3+4 Mafia {The Matryoshka Scandal.} ~ Over! Who had the merriest Christmas? Who got lumps of coal?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gj guys. Town lost. =/ Sorry I couldn't stop it but seriously I don't understand how I was lynched this way.

*sigh*

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
FFS I just found this. Claims a female character but states that he "feels like a man who takes risks." Well gg I'm screwed.
o_0

you sure it's not just a paraphrase Swords?

I mean I don't know whether PJB would be sloppy enough to make a slip like that, or whether he'd really have to claim a different character given his flavour doesn't really fit anyways?

Gj guys. Town lost. =/ Sorry I couldn't stop it but seriously I don't understand how I was lynched this way.

*sigh*
:glare:

:urg:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 5-2

6/10 to lynch.

J [
]: Circus, PrivateJoker-Brown, Overswarm, Potassium, Kary, Sworddancer

Circus [
]: BarDulL, J, Ranmaru

Not voting [
]: JTB

------------------------------------------------------------

[collapse=Vote Log] Circus > J
Overswarm > J
Ranmaru > Circus
Sworddancer. > PJB > J
J > Circus
PrivateJoker-Brown > J
BarDulL > Circus > PJB > Circus
JTB
Kary > Overswarm > J
Potassium > J
[/collapse]

A majority lynch has been reached.
It is the Dark Hour for the next 15 minutes.

#HBC | Nabe

Night 5!

----------------------------------------

The days spent in this club are piling up. Food supplies aren't running dangerously low just yet, but there is a visible lack compared to the feast that sat on the tables the first day, and the remainder is stale.

Tempers flare and relationships strain as the argument of the day reaches its apex. Finally, at the final hour a name is picked out of the group, and that man is taken to die. A woman in the crowd watches, her eyes shining with tears.

J was Vincent, Lovers' Pillowmaster.

As a result of Vincent's Lover role modifier, another player died of sadness.

Ranmaru was Cathe-Rise, Lovers' Scanner-Succubus.
(formerly Rise Kujikawa, Town Scanner-Cop)

This was a rather unsettling chain of events! Everyone goes to their respective dark corners for a night of what will surely be fitful sleep.

It is now Night 5.
Night 5 will end at 1 p.m. EST on December 14th.

(Dark Hour is Twilight.)

#HBC | Nabe

Day 6! 5/8 to lynch!

No one died last night.

Circus
Overswarm
Sworddancer.
Private-Joker Brown
BarDulL
JTB
Kary
Potassium

Day 6 starts now! With 8 players alive, it's 5 votes to lynch.
Deadline has been set for December 22nd at 5:00 p.m. EST.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Overswarm is scum.

I'm thinking Joker is as well.

Circus' result was correct and his role is confirmed by Swords.

Scumteam no longer needs to be dictated by which side was picked in the Circus vs J because that was actually indy vs town, presumably. It seems like J's role was always what he flipped as, and he was aware that Ran would become his Lover in a number of days (I'd have to check back to see if he knew Ran was his lover all along or if he just knew that someone was).

Overswarm, Joker, maybe Bardull because I really didn't like how him and Joker's interaction about their claims went. Seemed like Bardull was distancing/setting up for bussing.

@Circus: Do you think Kary is on the team too? What are your thoughts on this?
;)

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm sorry for doubting you btw, Circus. I really disliked Overswarm and yet knew he wasn't on a team with J/Ran so I raised the likeliness of you being scum to allow OS to be scum too.

Turns out OS can be scum AND J/Ran can be liars without them having to be aligned, so everything works now.

@Swords: Where are your thoughts on Jdietz, JTB, and Bardull?

@Bardull: Read on Overswarm. There's a scum between Jdietz and JTB. Name it.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Kinda busy right now, real quick.

Voyeured Kanty, only two roles visited him: myself and a kill. Since no protective targeted Kanty and he's still here, I think that it's safe to assume that he has been poisoned.

Kanty I'll answer your questions later. However, wrt your question @ Bardull, BarDull and jdiatz are the same slot I believe.

Also, JTB, Kanty, results?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh damn you are correct. I was just looking at Jdietz on the living players list and thinking of him in terms of PoE not remembering any actions, and I was remembering Bardull's actions.

That makes it a lot easier (otherwise I would be kicking myself for not picking Jdietz with my NA).

Circus wasn't on me? Circus, explain.

Swords, tell me what alignment Kary is.

Kantrip

Kantplay
It depends. Does poison kill at the end of the next Night phase, or in the regular place where Kills occur in the NAR?

But yeah, it was.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
i'm too drunk for this ****.

when i first saw the flip i thought it was a joke... then i re-read what J said and thought we'd lost already.

i'm fine holding onto my results for the time being

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kary I take that back, out your results now. It's fine that you're drunk, it doesn't involve any thinking (unless you're scum).

Circus has some explaining to do wrt his Night Action choices.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Lol at the playerlist saying Jdietz instead of Bardull.

also @kanty. Why would Circus be on you? You were revived by the indy, do you expect us to believe you aren't Indy, now?

#HBC | Dancer

Well, this game is interesting indeed.

PJB don't be paranoid. If he is indy then he just lynched his partner. Pretty bad play for the indy.

Kanty can you explain why you think OS is scum despite a kill targeting him?

#HBC | Dancer

So wow, did two scum really just get caught here?

Cus I'm also thinking that PJB is scum, especially after his reaction to the gender thing yesturDay.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Now I can explain my role.

As you've already seen my flip, you know what I'm called.

Town Consulting Detective.

The Detective part is a standard cop. The Consulting part is the part I didn't want to explain yesterDay.

Instead of receiving my results, they go to players that target me in the same Night. Hence me asking Circus for Kary's alignment at first, only to find out from Swords that he didn't target me, and a kill did instead. Whomever poisoned me also got the result (I'd laugh if it was Kary and he gets a PM telling him he is mafia). So since Swords targeted me, he gets the result of who I visited. I targeted Kary (with confirmation that my action went through), and Kary says he wasn't visited. Not only this, but Swords got my result, and Kary is mafia.

Joker trying to discredit me right now is disgusting. I was targeted with a Kill and am dying by poison apparently, Joker. Treat me as clear for the Day or go **** yourself.

@Swords: OS getting targeted with a kill is hard for me to explain. With so many swingy things in this game there IS an explanation, I just don't want to try to come up with it because the chance of me actually getting it right is slim to none.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Circus should have been on me because his role isn't useful anymore. We've already mass-claimed, there's a bunch of claimed Ascetic's running around, and I told him the action was very important to me. You really think J's revive ability is used for bringing back a player to become a third member of some indy faction with Lovers? Whatever, I'm dying toNight.

@Swords' #1869: Yeah mine said Amnesiac, Female and Joker's post there is a pile of bull****.

Lynch one of Kary and Joker. OVERSWARM SHOOTS THE OTHER ONE, NO EXCEPTIONS. Failure of OS to comply means his death.

@Kary: When I died N1 I got a PM to inform me my action did not go through. No such PM occurred last Night, and Swords clearly got the result.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Except I didn't panic? Why would I panic about telling the truth? I have nothing to hide here. I don't know why Nabe labeled my initial PM as Amnesiac Male. My role is female, and you'll see that if I flip. Unfortunately, you will also throw the game if I flip, so I don't really recomend that as a course of action just to prove that I'm right.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Numbers-wise, Overswarm can safely shoot you toNight and even on the off-chance that you're town then we don't lose the game.

Comment on my result on Kary that we got through Swords. Don't ignore that issue.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm a little confused as to why Swords only saw himself, and the poisoner visit Kary, if you also visited him. The fact that Swords did in fact get your investigative results further baffles me. The fact that there seems to be an inconsistency there is troubling. Are we sure something wasn't interfered with?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
what about OS shooting safely? presumably if OS could shoot safely toNight he could've done so last night. so why didn't he?

the hell's going on already. kanty, who's scum?

Kantrip

Kantplay
The reason I chose Kary over JTB or other question marks/possible scum is because I would be able to check if his ability is real as well as giving someone else a result on him.

Swords' reaction to me asking for Kary's alignment says to me that he did receive my result, confirming he targeted me as well as confirming I targeted Kary. Kary saying no one visited him is a lie from Kary. Swords' result saying Kary is mafia came BEFORE this lie, and serves to reinforce it.

There is a 0% chance of Kary getting out of this. Joker, that was when you should have started bussing. You've sealed your own fate as well.

There is no discrepancy, there is no inconsistency, there is no question.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm a little confused as to why Swords only saw himself, and the poisoner visit Kary, if you also visited him. The fact that Swords did in fact get your investigative results further baffles me. The fact that there seems to be an inconsistency there is troubling. Are we sure something wasn't interfered with?
Swords targeted me, not Kary.

He got the result on Kary because of my role.

Nothing was interfered with.

Top Bottom